Post your dreams! | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

Post your dreams!

Suffocated by floorboards.

i dreamed that a handsome man was romantically interested in me. we were having drinks in a pub with a mutual friend who was merely an accessory to our interest in one another. at least i thought he was interested in me, or maybe i just assumed he was. he was quiet and had caramel hair and skin and a nice smile and nice shoulders. then there was a break in the dream and i was at the house i grew up in. and a man came to the door claiming to be the man who i'd been at the bar with and asking me to go and do something dirty with him. i was uncertain and i said "are you really him?" and he said "oh, yes! yes, of course i am." and i knew he was lying by the fake way he talked. but then immediately i realised that of course it wasn't him as this man was overweight and noisy and without any apparent depth or charisma or any fine feature at all. but i decided to go with him anyway as it was just a dream and it didn't really matter as the original guy wasn't coming back and i might as well do something dirty. but i wished the original guy had in fact come and asked me to do something dirty with him instead and i was angry that my dream had screwed me over. i woke up before i got to do anything dirty.

After using a potty, in a small tiled room with a window on the door I went back into a large class room to take a math test. It looked like it would be all word problems in areas of math that I was familiar with. I was not stressed. A woman beside me needed some help filling out her name and such. She was a bit too casual for the setting but the proctor took no notice.

I relaxed and began the first problem that had a number like '$237. .." and a name like "Jeff", I knew I had to read the text carefully to understand the question.

The Test was over, I walked into a living room where youngish women wore slightly misfitting party dresses. One had on an iridescent wig that on closer inspection appeared to be made up of glittering ovals of metallic plastic. It had a purple hue to it. Beneath the wig she had short, thick dark hair in a boyish haircut. She greeted me as "Mr. M.." which set me at ease as she obviously knew me.

She aroused an intense interest in me as she moved through the room. I told her I was here to use the laundry and she slightly smiled seemingly to invite me to use whatever I wanted. She was on a flight of stairs with some people walking around her and she held a photograph. Inside the photo, girls I knew from HighSchool were passing in and out of view, I recognized L. Budist.

I sat down on a red velor couch with the woman and looked closely and the noticeable dark hair on her arms and the back of her neck. She was impatient with me and stood wearing ill fitting underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Norwich
From time to time I dream about bare feet...I think that it has some connections with Armour topic:)

I was on the set of a morning show with an aging male host and a past maternity age female host and a variety of other staff. I am out of camera range. The male host was holding a baby, either the child or responsibility of a younger female on the set. The child's pretty, lacy dress was removed and new clothes had to be obtained for the baby that were rainbow striped play clothes (pretty sure this is because I saw a visually jarring facebook photo of a baby in rainbow striped play clothes recently). Now we're in a swimming pool and the past maternity age female is holding the baby over her shoulder and bouncing it up and down in the water so the baby is regularly being fully submerged and brought back up again. The woman seems to be moving this way purposefully, but unaware or unconcerned that each submersion causes the baby to struggle as it chokes on swallowed water. I somehow now have the baby and am soothing it from the drowning/choking trauma. I also somehow know it's name is Cinnamon. It has mid-tone brownish colored skin and dark hair.

i was back at my childhood family home, the way it was when i was very young before it was renovated, and the piano was in the wrong room. my brother was playing beethoven piano sonatas on it and i could see him through the doorway of the small room the piano was in. we were adults as we are now. his playing was amazing. i was jumping up and down and hooting, like as though i were moshing, and having an incredible time. i was thinking about how much i love beethoven and how much i enjoy listening to my brother playing his compositions. my father was in another room i could see through the hall and part of the reason i was making such a fuss is that i was trying to get him to be interested in my brother, but he thought we were making irritating noises and he closed his door. he had just got home from work and was pretending that he was too tired. i gave up on my father as he was a waste of time but i continued moshing because i was having fun. as i was doing so i experienced a very vague flash of jealousy towards my brother for playing beethoven so well. i thought that if i'd had the chance i would have played his works better, but that it was not to be.

The floor was caked with mud. It was rippled like rivulets of rain water had washed through. But that didn't make sense because as I looked up, I viewed the roof and walls. After touring a bit more, I told the agent that we wanted it. She was excited by this because someone else wished to take possession of our house. She inquired about the possibility of us vacating our current residence by the end of the weekend. Not wanting to disappoint her, I said yes.

Later, back in my own home, I answered the phone. The agent wanted to discus logistics. I became very overwhelmed. I hadn't even begun to pack. Being more than a little anal, I'm not the type that can grab a box and start tossing things in. Everything must be grouped with similar things, cushioned in a box and then clearly labeled. No way could I get all our stuff packed in a day and a half. I wanted to cry out to the agent, in some way make her feel my anxiety. If she could understand it, then she wouldn't demand this.

Thing is, she wasn't demanding just following up on what I had agreed to do. Once again I'd failed to say "no."

........you continue to haunt my dreams, last night you were your own twin, one became African while the other a painted show girl.

the following night you were your own age (my current age) I saw you on a by way in the old town, you were talking to some guy (s) who were nestled on a retaining wall wearing a simple dress, I tapped you on the shoulder and you hugged me for a long time. Then you started up some rickety stairs past a boarded up window beginning to rant about getting some money owed to you from someone up their. It was not safe for my family so I started to go, wondering about your sanity, a tense stiffing of your back and legs occurred as you stamped off.