Post your dreams!

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This might get merged with the telepathic dream post, but I wanted to make a place where we can post our memorable nighttime dreams. Don't be surprised if some of them come true!

Last night I had a weird one. I was in a house that looked like my Father's old place, but different. Kind of borderline affluent neighborhood, with a look of California. But all the lawns in the neighborhood had dead grass.

I was coming home one day and I discovered someone broke into my home! They stole my big screen LCD (note: I don't have that in real life), all of my electronics (except for one camera still hooked up to a computer), and they stole all my computer LCD screens, and replaced the LCDs with big, clunky monitors. In fact, they took all of my updated electronic equipment and replaced them with older retro models (from the 80s on back).

But I was alternately happy and upset that they didn't take my chihuahua.

Then later in my dream I was in my childhood home. I looked outside and saw a group of thirty teens and five adults cleaning out my neighbor's house! They had pickup trucks and moving vans, and huge trash bags. I warned them that I was about to call the police, but they ignored me and kept on loading. Then I called the police, and the police came over and began questioning folks. The teens were repentant and afraid of what would happen. I calmed the teens down and told them the adults would probably be in more trouble. I discovered these were the same people who robbed my house, and they promised to return my stuff.

In the end, some of the adults tried escaping while the teens stayed to accept their punishment.

Then there was something else in my dream - I think we all ended up going to a seminar in New York City - but that's another story.

Odd, odd dreams....
:m080:

I can only remember a little of my last dream when i woke up.Let's see....going to a swimming pool.....getting my wallet lost.....forgetting to wear my swimming costume......naked....bathing.....lending clothes from cousins because i left my clothes on the floor while running away,got boy clothes......running up to the 3rd floor?lost my book.....people saying what are you doing?......taking photos???......there was this far landscape at the pool that was pretty but no one wanted to step on the grass??because it seemed dangerous for them.......my sister on a bicycle filled with trays of wallets??......walking around some weird place and seeing a man selling something???okay, fine, i don't remember much about it.

I remember a little of this one i had many years ago.Just one part of it.Me outside my school gate.Me staring at full moon and felt sad because my mother wasn;t going to pick me up.

I have dreams where i will start smiling and laughing??but i can't remember.

I saw death from the sky.

5 city sized meteors coming down, another somber moment, everyone made peace again, and before the metoers could kill us, even though they were in plain view, the burnt up in the atmosphere.

And I thought my dream was disturbing! last night, after the day from hell and back, after 2 beers, and a sleeping pill to ensure being comatose, I still had this fc'd up dream.
I have this favorite photo, tall trees shouded in mist - a place I go to and walk around in my mind, my version of Jonesey's closet.
But dream twisted it something awful

It started out in my old house, which I miss terribly btw, for some reason there were riots in town and we had to flee into the woods. Makes sense that I went there, in my picture, but the fog became a living thing, pissed and sharp and started stabbing people and dropping them from the treetops - like war of the worlds. We got separated, never found each other.
I had another really bad dream, but I can't remember it, just impressions of fear and anguish.
Usually my dreams are weird, out there, but not so much violent or gory.
That mood has been sitting on my shoulders all morning.
blech.

i've had several memorable dreams, but last night's one was pretty fun.

this is just the end of an otherwise long dream that kinda played out like a movie. a group of people and i were waiting to be let into a certain facility where we were to volunteer work. we were waiting on a flight of stairs. somebody decided we should talk to each other. so they're talking, i'm listening, the subject of 'genius' pops up.

the only other person i know looks at me, and he says proudly, 'she's a genius.' he points at me.

i say, 'i'm not a genius. i just don't know what to do with my life.' in my mind, i was going to continue with, 'and because figuring myself out is too difficult, i focus obsessively on other things.' but before i could, the girl who had been previously dominating the conversation cut me off with, 'too long.' and continued talking.

so i said something witty, i cannot for the life of me remember, she turns to me angrily and thunders up the stairs with the intention of beating me up (??????????) and so i... LOL. i grab her head and kick her in the mouth.

but there is no blood in my dream, just flying teeth.

i woke up.

o_____________O!

i've had several memorable dreams, but last night's one was pretty fun.

this is just the end of an otherwise long dream that kinda played out like a movie. a group of people and i were waiting to be let into a certain facility where we were to volunteer work. we were waiting on a flight of stairs. somebody decided we should talk to each other. so they're talking, i'm listening, the subject of 'genius' pops up.

the only other person i know looks at me, and he says proudly, 'she's a genius.' he points at me.

i say, 'i'm not a genius. i just don't know what to do with my life.' in my mind, i was going to continue with, 'and because figuring myself out is too difficult, i focus obsessively on other things.' but before i could, the girl who had been previously dominating the conversation cut me off with, 'too long.' and continued talking.

so i said something witty, i cannot for the life of me remember, she turns to me angrily and thunders up the stairs with the intention of beating me up (??????????) and so i... LOL. i grab her head and kick her in the mouth.

but there is no blood in my dream, just flying teeth.

i woke up.

o_____________O!

L O L . Well, you ARE smart and kicking her teeth out was a way to shut her up. Violent, yes, but teeth dreams are very powerful. (I'm not joking.) Flying teeth and all ... highly symbolic of removing her ability to talk crap. Look up teeth in dream symbols...I'd analyze more, but you can figure it out, so ... LOL.

This might get merged with the telepathic dream post, but I wanted to make a place where we can post our memorable nighttime dreams. Don't be surprised if some of them come true!

Last night I had a weird one. I was in a house that looked like my Father's old place, but different. Kind of borderline affluent neighborhood, with a look of California. But all the lawns in the neighborhood had dead grass.

I was coming home one day and I discovered someone broke into my home! They stole my big screen LCD (note: I don't have that in real life), all of my electronics (except for one camera still hooked up to a computer), and they stole all my computer LCD screens, and replaced the LCDs with big, clunky monitors. In fact, they took all of my updated electronic equipment and replaced them with older retro models (from the 80s on back).

But I was alternately happy and upset that they didn't take my chihuahua.

Then later in my dream I was in my childhood home. I looked outside and saw a group of thirty teens and five adults cleaning out my neighbor's house! They had pickup trucks and moving vans, and huge trash bags. I warned them that I was about to call the police, but they ignored me and kept on loading. Then I called the police, and the police came over and began questioning folks. The teens were repentant and afraid of what would happen. I calmed the teens down and told them the adults would probably be in more trouble. I discovered these were the same people who robbed my house, and they promised to return my stuff.

In the end, some of the adults tried escaping while the teens stayed to accept their punishment.

Then there was something else in my dream - I think we all ended up going to a seminar in New York City - but that's another story.

Odd, odd dreams....
:m080:

No dreams about this yet, but something in me says that old time values are coming back.
There has been some wholesomeness of mind that I think our fast moving technology has partially outpaced. Many many synchronistic things tell me so. :smile: Yes, I think this is a dream of precognition.

No dreams about this yet, but something in me says that old time values are coming back.
There has been some wholesomeness of mind that I think our fast moving technology has partially outpaced. Many many synchronistic things tell me so. :smile: Yes, I think this is a dream of precognition.

Ooh! That could be true, Mayflow. I was thinking it could be about me cleaning out the past and making do with the simpler things, but it really could be something beyond my selfish thoughts.

Dream interpretations can be very interesting, as well as prophetic.

I remember one dream a while back that almost brought me to tears when I woke up. Strangely enough, I've had dreams that were more brutal and graphic that would definately scare me much more in real life. But when I wake up from those I'm completely unphased.

In the dream I was in bed, my room was dark. I could hear the sound of rushed footsteps coming towards my bed, and they were very loud, and harsh. It scared me, and when I tried to move, it felt as if I was tied up, but it was too dark to see anything. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. The footsteps stopped, and I remember being too scared to get out of bed.

I woke up after that.. all freaked out.

L O L . Well, you ARE smart and kicking her teeth out was a way to shut her up. Violent, yes, but teeth dreams are very powerful. (I'm not joking.) Flying teeth and all ... highly symbolic of removing her ability to talk crap. Look up teeth in dream symbols...I'd analyze more, but you can figure it out, so ... LOL.

hahahaha wow. yeah i looked up teeth symbols!
oh man.

"Teeth may be a symbol of aggressiveness"

LOL.

Last night I dreamt about killer whales, for a while I was swimming with them (kinda scary) and then later on they were intentionally beaching themselves but there were no seals for them to eat, they were just doing it for fun or something.

One of my more memorable dreams was walking through a forest, no fog this time, and came out in a clearing full of sun and flowers everywhere. I was walking through the field feeling extreme happiness, laughing and dancing...... but there was always this darkness just out of the corner of my eye - I could never quite catch it. I woke up still wondering what it was...
two dreams that came true: the first one ever, my dream was sitting on a school bus, (I was in high school) and turning and seeing myself in the side view mirror and being seriously spooked. Luckily I wrote it down, so when it happened 4 months later, I was able to prove it to myself.

Another time I drempt that the Victorias Secret where I worked was shut down, and there were workmen, and being pissy because I had to reset the floor in the middle of teh night, 3 weeks later the roof had a huge leak over our store ruining over 8k in merchandise and fixtures. I had to reset the floor at night after the workmen fixed it... took 2 weeks.

I had a bizzare erotic dream involving a member of the same sex as me from this forum or another. (not sure who the person was exactly, but it was one of two people, I think) Obviously the details are innappropriate for this place, so I will spare you from them. This dream occured exactly two nights ago. It is the 2nd or 3rd (consciously remembered) dream that I have had regarding forum members from here and elsewhere, but the first that was of a sexual nature, AFAIK. High weirdness I tell ya!

Oh that reminds me.

Sorry if this weirds people out, but I have had several dreams of members from here.

Last night I dreamed I was at a book store with SH, but I was calling him his real name and I showed him a book and he was like "yes, that's the one I was looking for" and it was like we knew each other very well.

Also I once dreamed I was in Shai Gar's house, and he had a lot of animals and they all told me he wasn't home but he would be back soon, so I went out on his porch and waited for him but I woke up before he got back.

Fortean Sublimes.

Ok, here is a dream, I had Last Night...Analyse this please someone.

I was at some kind of society meeting, the location being what seemed to be a community house or leased office space. It was single storied, and the sun was shining outside. I recall unused furniture and boxes of unknown items packed away around the inside of the rooms, but didnt 'look' at them for long. The people at the meeting were about 15-20 in number, and mostly in their 40s-50s. An even mix of male and female. Several people had UFO/Paranormal magazines, and VHS cassettes, and were talking about them excitedly, but most of them were discussing other things. Almost everyone had a pet reptile there with them. They ranged from small harmless grass snakes to several boa constrictor lookalikes and other varied reptiles including a few lizards, but the majority were snakes only. They were kind of leading them around the room in a circle slowly, and talking to each other and mingling at the same time somehow. Everyone seemed insanely relaxed considering that at least 50% of the snakes were of the deadly poisonous variety. I was happy to be there for some reason and feeling very social, but looking around from side to side making dam sure none of those snakes decided to strike at me. I felt hyperaware of the snakes, but very atrracted to the owners in a friendship kind of way. (It seemed harder than usual in the dream to multitask the snake avoidance and conversation, than in real life) and I think a middle aged woman started talking to me very sincerely, forcing me to take my eyes away from her snake, which was 'medium sized' and black and right in front of me on the floor. Anyway after about 30 seconds, i saw out the corner of my eye it was in striking pose, and about to strike. It lunged at me, and either it missed or it did bite me, but I felt no pain, and could not be sure if it had made contact. I did not look at my lower arm to check for some reason. I panicked a bit, and asked the woman if they had anti-venom serums onhand, to which she replied something along the lines of "of course we do" then changed the subject back to whatever we were talking about before, as if nothing had happened. Everyone else in the room was ignoring us, and seemed in a trance or heavily focused upon each other in couples, as they moved around meeting and greeting. Im not sure what happened next, but the next scene I remember is talking to a girl around my age who did not appear to have a pet with her. She had medium long mousey brown hair, and a white colored formal evening gown/dress thing on. She was tall (like me) and made eye contact with me easily. We talked about several deep and meaningful things in very quick succession, of which I do not recall the exact content. At some point she came up very close to my face, and made the first move proceeding to kiss me lightly and briefly on the lips. I responded in kind, and we proceeded to 'french kiss'/Pash for at least 5 mins. We were both totally in the zone, and the rest of the room, guests and snakes all seemed to fade into a haze. The Kiss was absolutley incredibly amazing. It was electric yet subtle not sharp or jarring, although I did not feel sexually aroused as such. I recall looking into her eyes and feeling an intense deep longing for her (yes I know this sounds SO cliched' but I cannot think of any other way to put it) , and the type of love that only comes from really knowing someone for many years, yet we were total strangers to each other. The dream ended at some point during the kiss....Blackness, Sleep consciousness then I woke up. Considering this was just a dream, I would have to say this is the most memorable Kiss i've had in Years. Better than most IRL even! It was just a feeling of pure bliss and floating on air as we looked into each others eyes, while competing for tongue. Lol... So everyone, what does this mean? Its the strangest dream i've had in several months. (David Icke fans need not reply, this dream is about Archetypes :p)

Last edited:
I'm not sure of your entire dream, but to me the snakes felt like something that had the potential to be dangerous, but you had the knowledge about the danger. Something particular to people born in the 1960s and late 1950s.

Could be a future dream.

What is happening with the Baby Boomers and Generation X right now? Do the snakes represent money? Are you having money troubles, but you know someone in this age range who has sound advice for you?

I think I'm grasping...but meh, that's what I got from the snakes. Not so sure 'bout the girl.

I had an interesting dream last night, too.

I dreamed I was in an airplane, and someone had gassed the female pilot. Why we only had one pilot, I have no idea. But the pilot was suddenly tired and went to sleep on a passenger's leg(!).

But then I was in charge of the plane, and I couldn't control it! The yoke was too hypersensitive! We were goin' down! I was screaming for someone with a working phone to call 911, so they could contact the control tower. After a few minutes of pure panic and insanity (and dives and rolls, and everything in between) I learned how to fly the plane well enough to keep this 737 in flight. I was concerned because I didn't know how to land yet, but at least we weren't crashing.

There was some other things in the dream, but nothing hit me harder than that plane, boy!

I had an interesting dream last night, too.

I dreamed I was in an airplane, and someone had gassed the female pilot. Why we only had one pilot, I have no idea. But the pilot was suddenly tired and went to sleep on a passenger's leg(!).

But then I was in charge of the plane, and I couldn't control it! The yoke was too hypersensitive! We were goin' down! I was screaming for someone with a working phone to call 911, so they could contact the control tower. After a few minutes of pure panic and insanity (and dives and rolls, and everything in between) I learned how to fly the plane well enough to keep this 737 in flight. I was concerned because I didn't know how to land yet, but at least we weren't crashing.

There was some other things in the dream, but nothing hit me harder than that plane, boy!

Thanks for your insight, I had not considered that the snakes could represent money, but at the least you may have a point there about me needing to seek council from more experienced people about matters of Health or Love and Spontaneity versus Planning maybe.

As for your dream, it suggests to me the following - You were/are trapped in a situation where you desire a male role model to take you by the hand so to speak, and assist you with some goal or obstacle that has been hard for you to overcome, and you have already worried about extensively. You are fearing being 'thrown in the deep end' without sufficent guidance in advance, but know deep down that you will be ok as long as someone you depend upon is available to assist you when you need them to be there in the moment, on call. Maybe...

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm not sure if I desired a male role model, although the rest of it could be true. The dream would definitely be a possibility for my previous job, though. Maybe I had a few final bugs to work through. :D