Personal DNA | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Personal DNA

Interesting

I have taken this test twice over the years (with around a year gap in between), and this time I got one word from each time I took it. I was expecting much different results, guess I am more static then I thought, haha

I mostly agree with these results. Some of these scores do not completely represent who I am because they are situationally dependent, and I often couple them with other things (example would be asethetic/functional, which is skewed for me).

Confidence | 42
Openness | 16
Extroversion | 28
Empathy | 86
Trust in others | 52
Agency | 60
Masculinity | 18
Femininity | 58
Spontaneity | 6
Attention to style | 64
Authoritarianism | 40
Earthy/Imaginative | 18 (82 Imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional | 80 (80 Aesthetic)

I just looked back at my scores... Wow they really didn't change all that much. Hahah.

You are a Considerate Visionary.

You are a Visionary

+ Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
+ You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
+ You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
+ Not needing others' approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
+ Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
+ You're better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
+ Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
+ You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
+ You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you're familiar.
+ You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
+ You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
+ You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

If you want to be different:

- Appreciate the earthly, functional elements of things.
- Your clarity of vision sometimes prevents you from being open to new ideas. Try expanding your horizon of experiences, and experimenting with novel ways of doing things.

You are Considerate

+ You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
+ You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
+ You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
+ Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
+ Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
+ Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
+ You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.
+Your close friends know you as a good listener.

-Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!

Last edited:
you are an advocating experiencer.

personalDNA
about you
you are an experiencer

Your inquisitive nature, imagination, and hands-on practicality make you an EXPERIENCER.

Although you have an active imagination, you also concern yourself with the functional elements of things.

You are willing to experiment to find things that work the most efficiently.

Getting stuck in certain habits is boring to you—you'd rather find new experiences.

Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.

You like to contemplate a lot of options before making a decision, and you're willing and able to consider a lot of different angles to problems.

You're open to suggestions, and often rely on others to assess the merit of those suggestions.

You have an ability to see the big picture—not just how things are, but how they could be—in a variety of situations.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

Have faith that your imagination and practicality will complement each other, and lead to good decisions on your part.

Take the initiative in seeking things out—don't wait for them to come to you.

how you relate to others
you are advocating

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.

Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives.

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

Last edited:
You are a Considerate Idealist.

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient

You are a Considerate Creator.

about you

You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting

Faithful Architect

Respectful Creator

The if you want to be different things:
Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well.
While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.
Try letting your insight into the world and trust of others allow you to understand the feelings of those around you.
While you know how much can be learned from observing your world, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just understanding it.

....are the things I've been working on in my personal life.

that's interesting.

I thought I had already taken this one. I guess not

You are a Generous Inventor.

Confidence 84
Openness 46
Extroversion 22
Empathy 82
Trust in Others 40
Agency 74
Masculinity 74
Femininity 62
Spontaneity 46
Attention to Style 54
Authoritarianism 46
Earthy/Imaginative 32
Aesthetic/Functional 10

You are a Considerate Idealist.

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
You much prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute. Your decisions are well thought out, and you're not the least bit impulsive.
You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.
Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.
how you relate to others

You are Considerate

You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.
Your close friends know you as a good listener.

Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!
Confidence 74
Openness 8
Extroversion 8
Empathy 98
Trust in others 78
Agency70
Masculinity 4
Femininity 98
Spontaneity 4
Attention to style 6
Authoritarianism 44
Earthy/Imaginative 4
Aesthetic/Functional 18

Last edited:
I'm a considerate inventor

This is very impressive, it got me spot on. Only 1 or 2 lines could I disagree with at all. It would be cool to somehow inter-mesh this as another personality layer on top of MBTI, though it seems more likely to change with time.

Just out of curiosity I took a tally of INFJs results posted so far to see which ones were the most common. for the first part it seems that generous (with 11) and considerate (with 9) are the 2 most common by far. The second part seemed more varied. My results for this were inventor (7), creator (5), visionary, artist, and thinker tied with (4). This was out of 30 people. Some people who didn't have their type posted I kinda guessed if they were INFJ or not, so it wasn't a perfect tally by any means, but take it for what it is.

lol, my masculinity score sucked too..ahh..stereotypes xD.
haha, yeah I got 6 masculinity, 74 femininity.
screw gender stereotypes

Result: Generous Thinker

Confidence:16
Openness:02
Extroversion:02
Empathy:100
Trust in others:30
Agency:80
Masculinity:02
Femininity:92
Spontaneity:02
Attention to Style:72
Authoritarianism:00
Earthy:02
Imaginative:98
Aesthetic:38
Functional:62

Last edited:
Generous Artist

:)

Confidence 20
Openness 54
Extroversion 26
Empathy 78
Trusting 26
Agency 16
Masculinity 10
Femininity 60
Spontaneity 46
Attention to style 54
Authoritarianism 44
Earthy/Imaginative 30 (70 Imaginitive)
Aesthetic/Functional 66 (34 Functional)

Last edited:
Generous Thinker.

I got Generous Experiencer over a year ago.