Agency 36
Masculinity 64
Femininity 24
Spontaneity 20
Attention to Style 24
Authoritarianism 14
Earthy/Imaginative 2
Aesthetic/Functional 86

[FONT=&quot]You are a Reserved Experiencer.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
If you want to be different:

Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
how you relate to others

You are Benevolent

You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT
You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.
You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.
Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.
Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.
Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.
If you want to be different:

You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!
Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.

Confidence
Openness
Extroversion
Empathy
Trust in others
Agency
Masculinity
Femininity
Spontaneity
Attention to style
Authoritarianism
Earthy/Imaginative
Aesthetic/Functional

Last edited:
You are a Generous Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient

This is the test that got me into personality related stuff!! It's still a pretty awesome one, too. I took it again to see how much I've changed.

2007 results:
You are a Considerate Creator.

Confidence 28
Openness 44
Extroversion 6
Empathy 76
Trust in others 82
Agency 42
Masculinity 8
Femininity 54
Spontaneity 90
Attention to style 34
Authoritarianism 6
Earthy/Imaginative 26
Aesthetic/Functional 94

Current Results:
You are a Considerate Artist.

You are an Artist
Your appreciation of beauty, ability to think abstractly, and innovativeness make you an ARTIST.
Never one to be tied to a particular way of doing things, you let your imagination guide you in discovering different possibilities.
You would rather seek out new experiences than stick to your everyday habits, taking in as much of the world as possible.
Your eye for beauty and your willingness to consider different perspectives make your creative efforts interesting—even though you may not realize this yourself.
You prefer to think about things before voicing your opinion, considering a wide, diverse range of options.
While there are forms and styles that you prefer, you tend to keep an open mind when it comes to your artistic preferences.
You have an active imagination that leads you express yourself in a distinct way.
You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

You are Considerate
You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives
Your close friends know you as a good listener.

Your appreciation of beauty, ability to think abstractly, and innovativeness make you an ARTIST.
Never one to be tied to a particular way of doing things, you let your imagination guide you in discovering different possibilities.
You would rather seek out new experiences than stick to your everyday habits, taking in as much of the world as possible.
Your eye for beauty and your willingness to consider different perspectives make your creative efforts interesting—even though you may not realize this yourself.
You prefer to think about things before voicing your opinion, considering a wide, diverse range of options.
While there are forms and styles that you prefer, you tend to keep an open mind when it comes to your artistic preferences.
You are curious about things, interested in the "why" more than the “how.”
You have an active imagination that leads you express yourself in a distinct way.
You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

You are curious about things, interested in the "why" more than the “how.”

Confidence 12 -
Openness 66 +
Extroversion 6 =
Empathy 100 +
Trust in others 54 -
Agency 64 +
Masculinity 10 +
Femininity 80 +
Spontaneity 16 -
Attention to style 49 +
Authoritarianism 4 -
Earthy/Imaginative 4 -
Aesthetic/Functional 94 =

It looks like my confidence, authoritarianism and trust in others has dropped! I guess I'm becoming more socially insecure! Yikes. Openness is improving though. Always get somewhat high femininity readings. I guess there's not much wrong with that, but I wonder if I come across to others as feminine... maybe it's my 100% empathy and asethetic appreciation.

I came out as a Generous Dreamer. Someone else has probably posted that description before (have not read the thread yet), so I won't repeat it. It was very accurate for me.

klutzo

I tested as:
You are a Benevolent Inventor. I agreed with the analysis.

Really cool test with those boxes and sliders.

I think I took this 4 or so years ago... still got the results though.
I'll take it again to see how I've changed. It should also be noted that 4 years ago I tested as an ENTJ :m155:
-----------------------------------
Dynamic Leader Old result

Confidence - 90
Openness - 96
Extroversion - 50
Empathy - 10
Trust in others - 80
Agency - 72
Masculinity - 74
Feminity - 2 :md:
Spontaneity - 76
Attention to style -32
Authoritarianism -76
Earthy/imaginative - 78 (Earthy)
Aestetic/Functional - 20 (Functional)

And since no one seems to have the Dynamic result
As someone who is DYNAMIC, you do not have a hard time meeting new people, and you have a bunch of close friends.

You are not overly concerned with what others may think about you, which leaves you free to be thoroughly involved in the world around you.

There are those who find being around people exhausting

New Results

You are an Animated Inventor

Confidence - 86
Openness -80
Extroversion - 94
Empathy - 12
Trust in others - 100 (lolwut?)
Agency - 86
Masculinity - 90
Femininity - 4
Spontaneity - 90
Attention to style - 20
Authoritarianism - 64
Earthy/Imaginative - 34 (imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional - 6 (functional)

Animated doesn't seem that common either...
You are Animated

You are outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything, which makes you ANIMATED.

Some people find crowds and parties exhausting, but not you! You are able to be yourself in many situations.

Sometimes it is hard for you to understand why others feel the way they do, but that doesn't stop you from trusting them or having faith that they are good people.

You know the world is complicated and that there is often more than one side to a story, so you are careful not to make judgments about others too hastily.

You would rather experience the world than sit back and observe it

Considerate Dreamer

Confidence - 22
Openness - 28
Extroversion - 38
Empathy - 60
Trust in others - 56
Agency - 14
Masculinity - 50
Femininity - 24
Spontaneity - 24
Attention to style - 50
Authoritarianism - 30
Earthy/Imaginative - 34
Aesthetic/Functional - 70

I don't agree with some of the descriptions, but overall it was a pretty good test.

Concerned artist.

Confidence: twelve
Openness: eighty-six
Extroversion: twelve
Empathy: ninety-eight
Trust in others: forty-four
Agency: twenty-four
Masculinity: eight
Femininity: ninety
Spontaneity: twenty-four
Attention to style: thirty-four
Authoritarianism: eighty-six
Earthy/Imaginative: twenty
Aesthetic/Functional: ninety-two

Last edited:
Considerate Dreamer

Confidence12
Openness24
Extroversion36
Empathy70
Trust in others54
Agency10 - NOT GOOD :(
Masculinity30
Femininity60
Spontaneity14
Attention to style66
Authoritarianism56
Earthy/Imaginative20
Aesthetic/Functional58

Last edited:
I am a Faithful Idealist

Respectful Experiencer.

Confidence 26
Openness 68
Extroversion 12
Empathy 38
Trust in others 50
Agency 76
Masculinity 76
Femininity 14
Spontaneity 78
Attention to style 46
Authoritarianism 44
Earthy/Imaginative 40
Aesthetic/Functional 30

Yo NAI, I'm stealing your DNA. Just saying...

you are a genuine creator.

about you​
you are a CREATOR

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting

I'm fairly stable in my testing results.

Concerned artist.

Confidence: Six
Openness: eighty-six
Extroversion: Sixteen
Empathy: ninety-six
Trust in others: Six
Agency: Twenty-eight
Masculinity: Zero
Femininity: Nintey-two
Spontaneity: Twelve
Attention to style: Twelve
Authoritarianism: Seventy