Personal DNA | INFJ Forum

Personal DNA

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
We've developed a new kind of personality test which is free, fun, fast and accurate. Our test has been designed by a team of professional psychologists. It employs innovative answering techniques, allowing for increased accuracy and an enjoyable process.

http://www.personaldna.com/

Re: Persoanl DNA

I got Generous Thinker. That was a very good test, I'll mull over my results. Yes, thanks Satya.

Advocating Creator.

Cautious Analyst.

Attentive Director

Not surprised at the outcome. However, while some of the results were to be expected, others were a bit disturbing ...

Expected
Confidence 84%
Extroversion 98%
Spontaneity 94%
Authoritarianism 80%
Earthy 100%

Not Expected
Empathy 90%
Trust in others 50%

Just Plain Disturbing
Masculinity 78%
Femininity 2%

Well we know who wears the pants in your relationship. :mrgreen:

Satya said:

Actually he does ... if I go too far he has this really intimidating stare that shuts me up almost immediately. :shock:

haha! he just cant use it over the phone so I do usually get the upper hand when we are apart ;)

What was it he said? ... do not mistake kindness for weakness? VERY true! We could never have made it this far unless he could not only stand up to me, but also have the ability to make me back down when necessary.

Here's a good visual for you ... Picture a calm and noble German Sheppard laying on the floor just trying to relax, and now picture an annoying little Chihuahua yelping and jumping around him. The Sheppard knows he can take the Chihuahua out with one bite or a swipe of his paw (even if the Chihuahua is so confident and full of herself she doesn't see it) but he chooses to let the little bugger jump around for a bit. After a while the Sheppard gets fed up, stands and growls; the ankle bitter more often than not will stick her little tail between her legs and run for cover. She'll be back later, but now that he has gotten his rest the Sheppard is inclined to deal with her shenanigans again (for a bit). :)

Reactions: Puck

Cautious Thinker.

CokeNut said:
Satya said:

Actually he does ... if I go too far he has this really intimidating stare that shuts me up almost immediately. :shock:

haha! he just cant use it over the phone so I do usually get the upper hand when we are apart ;)

What was it he said? ... do not mistake kindness for weakness? VERY true! We could never have made it this far unless he could not only stand up to me, but also have the ability to make me back down when necessary.

Here's a good visual for you ... Picture a calm and noble German Sheppard laying on the floor just trying to relax, and now picture an annoying little Chihuahua yelping and jumping around him. The Sheppard knows he can take the Chihuahua out with one bite or a swipe of his paw (even if the Chihuahua is so confident and full of herself she doesn't see it) but he chooses to let the little bugger jump around for a bit. After a while the Sheppard gets fed up, stands and growls; the ankle bitter more often than not will stick her little tail between her legs and run for cover. She'll be back later, but now that he has gotten his rest the Sheppard is inclined to deal with her shenanigans again (for a bit). :)

I love your visual!! So funny and perfectly true!

Interesting it came back as Respectful Inventor, last time I did this I got Independant Inventor, think I'd rather be independant *sulk*

Silently Honest said:
Advocating Creator.
me too!

Reserved Leader

Generous Visionary, and the scores do make sense.

Confidence 32
Openness 32
Extroversion 26
Empathy 92
Trust in others 26
Agency 66
Masculinity 20
Femininity 42
Spontaneity 4
Attention to style 82
Authoritarianism 8
Earthy/Imaginative 6 (94 imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional 80 (20 functional)

I also remember I took this well over a year ago and got conciderte idealist.

Concerned Artist
Thanks, Satya! This is certainly an interesting test.