Noticed anything today? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

Just grown my second plant, it seems nutrients are fundamental for height of plants.

found out I'm a bigger idiot then I thought. .

Trans fat has a half-life of 52 days in your body

That's a lot better than I expected!

Trans fat has a half-life of 52 days in your body

That's a lot better than I expected!

I didn't even think it had a half life. That's also disconcerting considering this is the first time I've heard of half-life being used outside of a radioactive material lecture in physics or chem.

the 2nd smallest toe is hard to paint because it curves undera little, thats what i noticed

Reactions: CAptain
I didn't even think it had a half life. That's also disconcerting considering this is the first time I've heard of half-life being used outside of a radioactive material lecture in physics or chem.

All substances u put into ur body have a half life. Look up any pharmaceutical drug and the half life of the drug from being processed by the liver/kidneys in your body should be available information.

The monitor mix in those monitors is omni-directional enough that it gets into the house mix and boosts the mid-lows too much causing me to pull them down a bit.

All substances u put into ur body have a half life. Look up any pharmaceutical drug and the half life of the drug from being processed by the liver/kidneys in your body should be available information.

No, that totally makes sense. But you can eventually get rid of it all right? Because a half life can't get to 0 mathematically.

I also noticed how much I don't get done over the weekend.

i noticed some people are really boring hahaha.

i noticed i'd like to give bickelz a hug.

There is a distinctive crunch to cookies baked between "just right" and "almost burnt".
Who'd have known cooking was a philosophical endeavor? Bahaha!

Reactions: barbad0s
No, that totally makes sense. But you can eventually get rid of it all right? Because a half life can't get to 0 mathematically.

I also noticed how much I don't get done over the weekend.

lolol yeah, i'm guessing when it comes to the body some substances can be eventually all gotten rid of so it doesn't adhere to the concept completely. but maybe some can't, like some inorganic substances that stay dissolved in fat cells or cell membranes forever? dunno.

I noticed it is time to go.

I noticed that since I went away this week, the kids are behind on their homework. Gawd I'm ticked.

Tonight. I noticed how sparkly the pebbles were on the ground I walked, wet with rain in the moonlight :)

=) that made me smile

i noticed that fruits are amazing... so refreshing and plant-y, yet sweet. it's amazing how plants can create these parts of them so concentrated in sweetness in little packages of awesome, it's like they were made for niffer ^_^ .

I noticed that I'm getting better at not letting other people dictate how I feel about myself. If they like me good and if they don't it's still ok, it's not the end of the world.

i noticed that the downstairs bathroom is disgusting. why don't men flush the frikken toilet?