Noticed anything today? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed that chocolate is not the best food,

that my ex can be and has been a dickface,

and that I am cool.

Reactions: CAptain
Today, I noticed.

I noticed my favorite European Magpie. Watching these birds makes me feel a little better. You can see one in my avatar.

Reactions: Matt3737
Today I noticed I haven't shaved in a few days.

I just noticed I have not typed this much in quite awhile. Enough.

Last edited:
Today I noticed a dead skunk in the middle of the road and when I passed by it smelled like roses.
YcljL.gif

I noticed a lady INFJ on the bus talking to another lady who's type escaped me. I knew right away this lady was an INFJ. She's the first other INFJ I've noticed in person since my mother in June. It was neat to just watch her for awhile.

i noticed today that i dont fit into clothes. damn it.

I've noticed a lack of discipline in some of my staff.

I’ve recently been promoted as a supervisor at my work place, it’s an enjoyable task for the most part, and organising the members was a difficult task initially, but it became clearer as the routine unfolded, to arrange members in the positions they’re most comfortable, and where they would perform to their full potential without constant supervision.

Some members feel their position was more stressful, yet offers fewer wage. It’s only a matter of time before things change, for the better(our company sales have been increasing steadily), until that time, I’ve urged the more experienced members to be patient, the newer members(particularly one member who threatened to leave the office based job to work for pizza hut because the conditions and competition was exhausting) were more concerned with the present tense, the now, which is healthy in the short run, although, certainly, to overlook the long run has its consequences and could seriously damage the position of the self focused members who seem to an extent, not in tune with the trend(or not satisfied with their job description), and the likely outcome of their behaviour. Replacement.

I’ve handed those workers cautions, and hope they settle in their position happily until the promotions in Christmas.

I noticed today that I'm not as weak as I thought, but not as strong as I could be.

I noticed I need to get out and do more.

I noticed that my car's getting old, i need a new one.

I noticed nasal adenocarsinoma can shorten and ruin the life of a best friend. I noticed too many bad things happening lately.

I noticed that the pastrami on rye at the deli was particularly good today. Nicely fatty and smoky.

I noticed an owl was hooting at noon in the woods today. Full moon.