Noticed anything today? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed a headache while smoking outside and then again when asked what I had noticed today.

I noticed the dogs playing in the mud after the very much needed rain. They were running and jumping on each other in obvious joy.

I noticed the world smells musty today after it being so hot & humid for days on end.

new single by black friday O_O

I saw a turtle crossing the road. Fortunately I missed it by a few feet. I wanted to turn around and pick it up because it was so precious. Some of the turtles around here are snapping turtles so I just kept on driving.

A grasshopper on the side of my ashtray right as I was about to snuff one. I tried to poke it away with my parasol but it hissed and hopped on it instead. D: Ffffffffuuu-

I noticed that the pretty girl who sits behind me in chemistry has a rather nasally obnoxious voice.

I noticed the smell of the internet cafe, I'm currently at... and how I started to sing smelly cafe, smelly cafe in my head.

I noticed how often I don't notice when I noticed my school bags going moldy, and probably has been for ages.

I noticed when I walked into the local Wal Mart, the greeter was projecting a "happy to see you" attitude and welcomed me in. As I was leaving after having checked out there was a WalMart employee sitting in a chair in the airlock. She saw an older black guy walking ahead of me and made a derogatory remark to him. He ducked his head and began to walk faster towards the exit. She chuckled out loud so the girl standing next to her could hear, and she said "watch him run" with a callousness in her voice.
You get a grin coming in and a kick in the butt going out.

I noticed when I walked into the local Wal Mart, the greeter was projecting a "happy to see you" attitude and welcomed me in. As I was leaving after having checked out there was a WalMart employee sitting in a chair in the airlock. She saw an older black guy walking ahead of me and made a derogatory remark to him. He ducked his head and began to walk faster towards the exit. She chuckled out loud so the girl standing next to her could hear, and she said "watch him run" with a callousness in her voice.
You get a grin coming in and a kick in the butt going out.
lawl wha'd she say

Noticed i don't feel so anonymous here anymore and so uninhubited to say what crosses my mind...

My INTP friend who I do feel I can literally say anything to and he won't find it shocking has not answered my email and am feeling sad :-(

I noticed a muscled guy walking a little tiny fru-fru dog on the way to library. I don't care how tough a guy thinks he is, he doesn't look tough when he walks a dog that is smaller than my cat.

I noticed that no one bothered to turn up to the class I had today, not even the teacher.

I noticed that I have been neglecting deleting my horoscope e-mails.

I noticed all the hotels located in my neighborhood. I live in an entertainment district, and if I were a tourist I guess I'd have noticed. Since I'm not, I just process the area on a whole other level.

I noticed that the only common main-character between Star Trek pilot episode and episode 2...is Spock. :)