Noticed anything today? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed another new member ^^^^.

I noticed my turn signals stopped working and I had to stick my arm out the window to signal >_<

I noticed time seems to be slowing down more from one day to the next.

I noticed that it's unseasonably warm today, quite nice in fact.

I noticed that I'm broke. Oh well.

I noticed someone trying something completely new to them today.

I noticed that the air was full of smoke from a wildifire, and the birds were not singing. The ants came out earlier than usual today, and my mint is doing surprisingly well in this heat.

When I walked the dog, I noticed the street lights were out and that the wind was making the trees whisper and shift. The things the light kept at bay usually were creeping forward. I had to turn around..

I noticed that there are no squirrels on the island where I work.

I noticed a new constellation that I have been looking for since last year, and need to look up. I noticed that my rats are happy today. And that the cardinals were not out this morning.

...I notice a lot :D

I noticed a sense of clarity about the last several months.

I noticed the person I am trying to help care for was worried about me.

Today I noticed my dog laying on the sofa in the exact spot I sit.

Reactions: Saru Inc
I noticed a homeless person we fed once last week down the road moving across the street in the woods today. I noticed it bothered me for some reason. I don't like people watching me every day; my patterns that will be changed.

Noticed some find value where others don't in the smallest of gestures...

I just noticed that I haven't seen my dad in 2 days...and we live in the same house.

i noticed serenity is trying to get in on my cat avatar.

i noticed humanity the other day. it wasn't a pretty sight.

I noticed 2 year old burned-oven-crud can actually smell like steak... considering meat's never touched the oven, that was a feat!

I noticed again how poor some people are in their efforts to ask for money they do not deserve. I noticed how sickening it is still to me.

As [MENTION=1834]sandra_b[/MENTION] virtually fed me chocolate in TC, I noticed Kavalan giving a thumbs up.

(lol)

On my way to work I saw this squirrel run across the road because two birds were flying after it and pecking at it. I couldn't help but wonder what it had done or if they were playing. The squirrel was running very fast toward a tree and those two birds were right on it and one was flying very close to it's behind. I imagined that squirrel was swearing a blue streak as it was running for it's life--especially since it darted across traffic.

I couldn't help but think it would make a great story.

Reactions: not sure