Noticed anything today? | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
We did this creativity game a few years ago and it works really well. It's very simple: What did you notice today?

In my opinion, it works better if you relate something you actually noticed rather than inventing a story. It doesn't have to be physical. It could be an emotion, a hunch, a sound etc.

Okay I'll start: Today I noticed a man looking at the bagel I was eating while I was sitting on a park bench.

I noticed [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION]; had changed his avatar and that I hated it.

I noticed [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] is becoming [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION].

I noticed...no more than the usual.

Last edited:
I noticed that the people I regularly come across seem to be a bit more offensive today.

Reactions: invisible
I've noticed two ducks in the parking lot near my dorm. It's strange because there is no water nearby.

I've noticed two ducks in the parking lot near my dorm. It's strange because there is no water nearby.

anatidaephobia.png

i noticed a lot of kind acts today, as well as people responding favorably.

I noticed I hadn't made any posts before today... and acted accordingly.

Reactions: Feelings
Funny you should ask

I noticed a million and two things today. It was a rather adventuresome day for me. But I shall give you one, since that seems to be the game:

Monks can be very moody too.

i noticed its 8:24 pm and the world is still spinning into its pomegranate oblivion.

Reactions: Nixie
So. Many. SHITTY. Drivers!!!!

Reactions: Saru Inc
I noticed, for the first time, that we actually have a 30km/hr speed limit today.

I noticed that around 7pm, there was a spectacular rainbow spiral of light coming out the sky as I was driving.

I noticed I made a post in this thread earlier today and it didn't take. :eek:hwell:

I noticed that I am more tired than I even realised, even though I slept until past eleven am.

I noticed a music school near home.