Noticed anything today? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I've noticed that I do not have enough chocolate to satisfy this craving.

I've been paying attention to my physical signals - hunger, fatigue, etc., and have noticed them aplenty. :)

I noticed my friend hasn't gotten back to me yet even though he's the one that asked for the favor ($$) and the party is supposed to be THIS weekend o_O.

:m197:Today I noticed that my neighbors car had been stolen.... by my other neighbor...

Today I noticed that the grass filling in the cracks of the road can be more resilient than the people who drive over it.

Reactions: Bird
I noticed that a man across the street came out side to smoke a cigarette. He stayed on the porch long after it burned out; he watched traffic and paced.

Reactions: invisible
I noticed a post-it note saying "Smile, you're beautiful" on a parking lot sign...

At the moment I see that the face of my ENTP dorm room mate expresses quite a lust. But I doubt it means anything at all. He is playing with me for some time and I got used to it.

PS I'm not saint. I make some suggestions as well. It's too hard to get over it.

Today I noticed some super cute pajamas with robots and planets and space ships and wondered why they don't make them in adult sizes. WHY DO KIDS GET ALL THE COOL SHIT?! D: D: D:

Reactions: Kgal
Facebook "likes" on my control panel. o_O *cue twilight zone theme*

I realized niffer is good for msn-ing. Well, actually, I learned that yesterday already.

I noticed that the window is dirty. I cleaned it with a dish washing detergent since I don't have window cleaner in my dorm room.

The mind can wander while meditating. Have to keep coming back.