Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You

Umm loves raccoons?

I am beginning to hate them incidentally; they've been stealing cat food. One actually had the nerve to pad up to our door when I opened it to see what was going on. It was very evidently saying "O hai, I'm just stealing ur food here" and then went back to eating the cat food.

Seems like a really nice guy who is both a gamer and a fantasy writer :)

No unique traits.

ROBOT KILL

Aint afraid to call it as she sees it.

RL is super smart and mature for his age. He speaks more languages then anyone I know irl! :m200:

Head in the clouds; sometimes above them. Dreamer. Tolkien fan. Mario fan. Fans the clouds of other worlds with the imagination. Would do a flyby without permission in a second, and love doing it again.

I dont know you well, but I would say that you are very real...what you see is what you get.

Head in the clouds; sometimes above them. Dreamer. Tolkien fan. Mario fan. Fans the clouds of other worlds with the imagination. Would do a flyby without permission in a second, and love doing it again.

You own a business of your own, and do it really well. That is not something you come by every day, let alone one that is self sustaining. The idea of owning my own business scares the living crap out of me. You have a lot more drive and perserverance then you give yourself credit for!

[MENTION=86]Entyqua[/MENTION] A creative dreamer, lost in a fantasy yet her presence makes you feel a sense of warmth, which goes beyond real.

Edit: [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION]

Indigo suits you well, you are very enlightened.

[MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] there is consistency and integrity in the things that you do that makes you quite the reliable person.

[MENTION=2027]Raccoonlove[/MENTION] I always see the innocent kindness driven by a fiery compassion that I find quite inspiring.

^ what's unique about Odyne is that she is effortlessly elegant, and has a graciousness to her that is hard to miss. You can tell she genuinely cares about the welfare of other people.

^^ [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] is almost universally loved here. That alone is unique. Her personality is very versitle and this allows her to fit in with many types of people. She is also extremely humble for an attractive and intelligent young woman. We need more like her in this world. :m032:

Reactions: TinyBubbles
^^ [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] is almost universally loved here. That alone is unique. Her personality is very versitle and this allows her to fit in with many types of people. She is also extremely humble for an attractive and intelligent young woman. We need more like her in this world. :m032:
agreed about April
[MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] caring, complex, and also genuine/authentic

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Extremely friendly, thoughtful, and knows how to cheer someone up. I wish I had more friends like you in real life!

Reactions: rawr
Extremely friendly, thoughtful, and knows how to cheer someone up. I wish I had more friends like you in real life!

talented smart witty...unique in every way

Reactions: bamf