Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You

[MENTION=86]Entyqua[/MENTION] is made of actual awesome sauce. she is the uber-creative multi-tasking mom!

Last edited:
[MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] writes some pretty great poems.

Reactions: Questingpoet
[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION] makes some awesome cookies baked with love!

MF's posts make up more than 25% of the total posts in this thread (excluding this one).

Only member of this forum with a username the same as a synthesizer/musical instrument company.

cheers,
Ian

Only member of this forum with a username the same as a synthesizer/musical instrument company.

cheers,
Ian

Brilliantly understanding of others and able to look at things from all possible angles without missing a beat. In short, powerfully insightful.

Reactions: aeon
You have the ability to be emotional and sensitive to other people's emotions without losing your rational grasp on what should be done. Quite the skill. [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION]

[MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION]. Warm and Kind-hearted. Level-headed and sensitive. Appreciative of the people he has in his life. =)

Odyne: The only user to have a screenname that represents both a greek goddess as well as a company that develops propulsion systems for large, hybrid vehicles.

Reactions: Odyne
Korg

Your username reminds me of something to do with the movie "Terminator", but I just can't put my finger on it.

Korg

Your username reminds me of something to do with the movie "Terminator", but I just can't put my finger on it.

Korg is a Klingon leader and Captain [MENTION=1574]Ria[/MENTION].

Ria has some of the strongest Ni I have ever seen. She is uncanny with her insights and foresight.

[MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] is very accepting and meets you where you are.

Reactions: Questingpoet
[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION] Has such an amazing thirst for knowledge and an almost child like curiosity. I wish more people had these traits. We would have many more open minded and interesting people in the world.

Reactions: Gaze
Blind Bandit has such lovely legs.

Bird's mom is quite proud of her.

Bird's mom is quite proud of her.

Words cannot explain how awesome Dave is. Pictures can.

1536671.aca2d25a.560.jpg

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION] always has the right picture for the right moment. A picture savvy at their best. ;P

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] has a vision that is incredibly vivid; it is very inspirational.

[MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION]: has a calming effect and always seems to be on top of things.

Last edited:
[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION], you always have a kind word for everyone no matter what.