NeverAmI

Satisclassifaction
Retired Staff
Sep 22, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I want to know what others perceive as unique in me, if anything.

I didn't want to seem greedy by asking only about myself so I am making a thread. (Indulge my greediness.)

I think you have a priceless sense of humor. Although you're pretty quiet in day to day life, your humor seems to be an outrageously funny one. If you're anything like you present yourself on the internet, you'd be a riot to hang out with.

Mf can lick the backs of his knee caps.

Reactions: bamf
Bird is bony but still lovable (idk).

NAI I can tell your quiet even over the internet :)

[MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION] has a deep fire of wisdom that burns within her, yet she still has her inner child.

Reactions: middle1
[MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] - You are quietly compassionate and considerate.

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION] you are quietly thoughtful & good at creating thought & discussion

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=2240]RememberWhenItRained[/MENTION] good natured and genuinely friendly. =)

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] is an elegant lady who takes care to be fair and objective.

Reactions: Odyne
Reactions: sassafras
[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] [MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

are all awesometastic super-moderators and genuinely friendly people :)

Reactions: sassafras and Odyne
SouloftheLaurel has natural friendliness, charm, and warmth; coupled with a strong and lovely singing voice :)

Reactions: jyrffw54
An avatar I cannot for the life of me tell where it came from!...and yet I want to see whatever movie that was.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GymTPve7pL8&feature=related"]YouTube - Vincent - Tim Burton[/ame]

^ good sense of humor :)

warm, kind, caring, and intelligent. definitely a nice/unique combo (of awesome-ness)

[MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] is a kind, inquisitive person who appears to have a very rich, inner world.

Reactions: TinyBubbles