Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Name One Unique Trait About the Poster Above You

[MENTION=86]Entyqua[/MENTION] knee-slapping hilarious, flirty, fun and the woman calls it as she sees it.

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] smart and good-looking, a future killer lawyer or journalist (not really sure why, but you struck me as a good journalist material)

@Siamese cat

I find you alluringly mysterious. You are the sort of person I would most likely notice in public and wish I knew, but probably ultimately be too shy to say anything to. :m169:

Reactions: Siamese cat
[MENTION=3240]neptunesguns[/MENTION]; Has one of the coolest scars ever!

[MENTION=2495]88chaz88[/MENTION] He's quite the easy going-guy. Keeps his beloved happy and cared for. A trait that is hard to find these days. =)

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] As someone put it, she is effortlessly elegant. She presents herself with a sense of dignity and intelligence, as well as continuous respect for those whom she encounters. A leader among the best of them.

[MENTION=407]Soulful[/MENTION]'s posts never fail to make me feel at ease. She has such a peaceful vibe. Infj or not, I think she'd make a wonderful counselor.

Reactions: Soulful
@April has a wonderful sense of optimism and positivity that she extends in her posts here.

Last edited:
Soulful is telekinetic.

Bird is great with GIFs

[MENTION=407]Soulful[/MENTION] 's posts
posts remind me of a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup

@SouloftheLaurel

Has Santas nice and naughty list and that is a problem for everyone at the north pole beccause there is only one list.

Reactions: jyrffw54
[MENTION=731]corndogman[/MENTION] razzledazzles.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION] is enigmatic.

Hyuri eats people

[MENTION=1939]Dave[/MENTION] is cool. end of story

[MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] possesses an exquisite blend of strength and optimism. :)

[MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION] Has a thing for alpacas.

[MENTION=2495]88chaz88[/MENTION] is pretty amazing and intelligent