Merkabah | Page 5 | INFJ Forum
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;JEgXAu30yuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgXAu30yuY[/video]

[video=youtube;jNe5JhdBTG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNe5JhdBTG0[/video]

I think you are pretty right-on about how and why there are ghosts....I think some of what people perceive to be ghost though (not that there aren’t ghosts, because there are) could be their own minds projecting.
I have had several run-ins with ghost in my lifetime...at least I think they were ghosts, the possibility exists that I, or someone else projected energy, or were out of body.
The first time anything ever happened was when I was about 5 or 6 years old...my older brother had a remote controlled R2D2 that he got for Christmas...it was put away in the styrofoam mold, back in the box, under the bed....we had bunk beds and I slept on the bottom. I woke up in the middle of the night and wasn’t quite awake...I kept hearing a faint noise...a grinding, or buzzing, with beeps...lol....it’s funny to me now when I think of it. Anyhow, the realization hit me all of the sudden, which caused me to fully wake that this was coming through the mattress directly under my head...I jumped out of bed screaming bloody murder and ran down the hall the my parent’s room. So this was all dismissed as a fluke. About a week or two later, my brother left it up on the dresser...I woke to see this little red light moving back and forth (along with the sound of the motor and the beeps it would make occasionally) and same thing, I ran screaming from the room. This was dismissed by my parents as - radio waves being picked up....um-hmm....at 2 or 3 in the morning? Really? I still don’t buy that...this was in the early 80’s too when there was far less “wave pollution” from cell phones and the like.
Come to find out later that maybe around that same time, perhaps a bit sooner (not the same day, just in general)....both my parents were sitting in the living room watching TV when they heard a loud deep moan come from the bedroom....too deep for a child to make....my Dad went and grabbed his billy-club he kept by his bed as he was sure that someone had climbed through our window. My Dad was someone who had pretty good reactions when it came to danger vs bullshit...being a Vietnam War veteran gave him pretty good instincts...if there was a chance it was my brother or me, he would have known...just as any parent can recognize the voice of their own child, even when they make funny voices.
Anyhow, he ran in there fully expecting to fight someone....but no, windows closed, both of us asleep...nothing out of place. He searched the whole house....then searched outside too - nothing.
That voice was pretty freaky apparently, at least according to my Mom.
That is just part of my childhood...there is much more, both then, and much more recently....I’ll write some more about them in another post.

Thats so interesting, thank you for sharing! How did that make you feel?

We are surrounded by spiritual energy constantly.There are literally millions of spirits and Angels all around us. Sometimes, in brief moments when i start to realise this fully, it just makes me laugh- we are all like truman show in a sense, we are never alone!

In regards to mind projection...this is not exclusive from 'reality'. Mind projection is how we make reality within duality. All 'reality' in this sense is illusion. But i understand what you are saying too. Sometime its hard to know what terms to use when talking about this stuff!

Would love to hear more of your stories when you have time to share

This is interesting observation. There are two thoughts concerning the ascension and second coming of christ. In one hand; you have those who believe in the literal return of Christ as there are such specific details written in the scriptures from aroun the world' described with fire and upheaval - what could be translated into modern times as an out of space event or perhaps the axis of earth will shift again to create huge physical changes. Then the second view is the idea that Christ consciousness is being born again in humans on earth to teach and guide humanity once again. The concurrent theme of moving out of the dark ages and being guided by ascended masters is being displayed as it did happen on Earth in the past. Many philosophers and seers believe the ascension is the Christ conscousness being born in children (Indigo children) and also those who wish to awaken to the greater truth and rediscover a higher purpose or ascension of one's soul. Either way there is definitely a shift happening around the world and spiritual war is happening but it not a religious godlike wars but between those who are awakening and seeking answers and those who cling to the old, fabricated truths.

That is very well articulated!

This is exactly what is happening. Everything is culminating. The energy of Christ- Love and Oneness- is reborn and being lived in this world. We are remembering who and what we are. The Holy Spirit...Shekinah...The Mother is being heard and manifested. We are creating the Kingdom of Heaven!

The part where some religious people and spiritualists go wrong is when they think that this ascension is only for some people- the special or chosen ones. This thinking is illogical and doesnt make any sense-because We are One! What we do, we do as One.

And the antichrist- well the antichrist has been active for a long time now, ironically within many of the same ignorant institutions that claim to serve Christ- the antichrist is the corruption of the message and energy of Christ (Truth, Oneness, Love) to serve Ego (Illusion, Separation, Duality, Fear).

Reactions: muir
Well the point was that life is art and negative thinking stifles creativity. The only fact here is that people act as if their subjective is objective and they go around calling others pussies and brostep faggots.

This creates a suffocating aura which causes people to desire same-ness, because many people want to feel safe and accepted in their work. Because of this many are afraid to go out of the box - they don't even know how to go out of the box - since they are taught that inside the box is familiar and safe. Outside the box is chaos, it can be scary and crazy and weird for those who are not initiated to it, but there's nothing wrong with it because rules don't exist there. Even without rules though, chaos tends towards an equilibrium, and in that way you can make it be anything you choose.

An example is that many find the sounds in the above songs to be harsh, like somebody screaming in their ear for 5 minutes. But it's only like that because they've decided it is so - it is not a fact. Personally I can relax to this music because I don't judge it. There is something natural and meditative to it which goes beyond opinion, and if you pay attention, many of the sounds have a similar texture to Mongolian throat singing and the like, or even some Buddhist chants. In a way, sound itself is the music of the earth and the stars.

That is beautifully said. And i loved the videos that you shared. The didge is awesome! Hearing it live does something visceral to the body, mind and spirit.

Your post reminded me of something beautiful i recently read

We depend on nature not only for our physical survival. We also need nature to show us the way home, the way out of the prison of our own minds. We got lost in doing, thinking, remembering, anticipating - lost in the maze of complexity and a world of problems.

We have forgotten what rocks, plants, and animals still know. We have forgotten how to be - to be still, to be ourselves, to be where life is: Here and Now.

Whenever you bring your attention to anything natural, anything that has come into existence without human intervention, you step out of the prison of conceptualized thinking and, to some extent, participate in the state of connectedness with Being in which everything natural still exists.

Top bring your attention to a stone, a tree, or an animal does not mean to think about it, but simply to perceive it, to hold it in your awareness.

Something of its essence then transmits itself to you. You can sense how still it is, and in doing so the same stillness arises within you. You sense how deeply it rest in Being - completely at one with what it is and where it is. In realizing this, you too come to a place of rest deep within yourself.

When walking or resting in nature, honor that realm by being there fully. Be still. Look. Listen. See how every animal and every plant is completely itself. Unlike humans, they have not split themselves in two. They do not live through mental images of themselves, so they do not need to be concerned with trying to protect and enhance those images. The deer is itself. The daffodil is itself.

All things in nature are not only one with themselves but also one with the totality. They haven’t removed themselves from the fabric of the whole by claiming a separate existence: “me” and the rest of the universe.

The contemplation of nature can free you of that “me,” the great troublemaker.

Bring awareness to the many subtle sounds of nature — the rustling of leaves in the wind, raindrops falling, the humming of an insect, the first birdsong at dawn. Give yourself completely to the act of listening. Beyond the sounds there is something greater: a sacredness that cannot be understood through thought.

You didn’t create your body, not are you able to control the body’s functions. An intelligence greater than the human mind is at work. It is the same intelligence that sustains all of nature. You cannot get any closer to that intelligence than by being aware of your own inner energy field — by felling the aliveness, the animating presence within the body.

The playfulness and joy of a dog, its unconditional love and readiness to celebrate life at any moment often contrast sharply with the inner state of the dog’s owner — depressed, anxious, burdened by problems, lost in thought, not present in the only place and only time there is: Here and Now. One wonders: living with this person, how does the dog manage to remain so sane, so joyous?

When you perceive nature only through the mind, through thinking, you cannot sense its aliveness, its beingness. You see the form only and are unaware of the life within the form — the sacred mystery. Thought reduces nature to a commodity to be used in the pursuit of profit or knowledge or some other utilitarian purpose. The ancient forest becomes timber, the bird a research project, the mountain something to be mined or conquered.

When you perceive nature, let there be spaces of no thought, no mind. When you approach nature in this way, it will respond to you and participate in the evolution of human and planetary consciousness.

Notice how present a flower is, how surrendered to life.

The plant that you have in your home — have you ever truly looked at it? Have you allowed that familiar yet mysterious being we call plant to teach you its secrets? Have you noticed how deeply peaceful it is? How it is surrounded by a field of stillness? The moment you become aware of a plant’s emanation of stillness and peace, that plant becomes your teacher.

Watch an animal, a flower, a tree, and see how it rest in Being. It is itself. It has enormous dignity, innocence, and holiness. However, for you to see that, you need to go beyond the mental habit of naming and labeling. The moment you look beyond mental labels, you feel that ineffable dimension of nature that cannot be understood by thought or perceived through the senses. It is a harmony, a sacredness that permeates not only the whole of nature but is also with you.

The air that you breathe is nature, as is the breathing process itself.

Bring your attention to your breathing and realize that you are not doing it. It is the breath of nature. If you had to remember to breathe, you would soon die, and if you tried to stop breathing, nature would prevail.

You reconnect with nature in the most intimate and powerful way by becoming aware of your breathing and learning to hold your attention there. This is a healing and deeply empowering thing to do. It brings about a shift in consciousness from the conceptual world of thought to the inner realm of unconditioned consciousness.

You need nature as your teacher to help you reconnect with Being. But not only do you need nature, it also needs you.

You are not separate from nature. We are all part of the One Life that manifests itself in countless forms throughout the universe, forms that are all completely interconnected. When you recognize the sacredness, the beauty, the incredible stillness and dignity in which a flower or a tree exists, you add something to the flower or the tree. Through your recognition, your awareness, nature too comes to know itself. It comes to know its own beauty and sacredness through you!

A great silent space holds all of nature in its embrace. It also holds you.

Only when you are still inside do you have access to the realm of stillness that rocks, plants, and animals inhabit. Only when your noisy mind subsides can you connect with nature at a deep level and go beyond the sense of separation created by excessive thinking.

Thinking is a stage in the evolution of life. Nature exists in innocent stillness that is prior to the arising of thought. The tree, the flower, the bird, the rock are unaware of their own beauty and sacredness. When human beings become still, they go beyond thought. There is an added dimension of knowing, of awareness, in the stillness that is beyond thought.
by Ekhart Tolle
from http://www.livinginoneness.com/Nature.htm

Reactions: Sandie33
And i heard about the 'Moola Mantra' from that same website- livinginoneness

[video=youtube_share;9ebpgVj3Wtg]http://youtu.be/9ebpgVj3Wtg[/video]

This is incredibly beautiful!

When isis first heard this, she was blown away. She started talking about her past life and how she had died. Then she cried for a while and then she started laughing. She hugged me the whole time, and after the song finished she said she missed heaven. It was very trippy!

And brad who often has trouble meditating went into a natural trance when listening to it. He shared some trippy things too. I shared it with my best friend and she was similarly blown away.

Ive been listening to this every morning and night. It is wonderful. I still havent learned to say the mantra properly but im almost there

More about the Moola Mantra from http://www.livinginoneness.com/Moola Mantra.htm

Definitions:

Om: Om has 100 different meanings. It is said 'In the beginning was the Supreme word and the word created every thing. That word is Om'. If you are meditating in silence deeply, you can hear the sound Om within. The whole creation emerged from the sound Om. It is the primordial sound or the Universal sound by which the whole universe vibrates. Om also means inviting the higher energy. This divine sound has the power to create, sustain and destroy, giving life and movement to all that exist.

Sat Chit Ananda

Sat: The all penetrating existence that is formless, shapeless, omnipresent, attribute less, and quality less aspect of the Universe. It is the Un manifest. It is experienced as emptiness of the Universe. We could say it is the body of the Universe that is static. Every thing that has a form and that can be sensed, evolved out of this Un manifest. It is so subtle that it is beyond all perceptions. It can only be seen when it has become gross and has taken form. We are in the Universe and the Universe is in us. We are the effect and Universe is the cause and the cause manifests itself as the effect.

Chit: The Pure Consciousness of the Universe that is infinite, omni-present manifesting power of the Universe. Out of this is evolved everything that we call Dynamic energy or force. It can manifest in any form or shape. It is the consciousness manifesting as motion, as gravitation, as magnetism, etc. It is also manifesting as the actions of the body, as thought force. It is the Supreme Spirit.

Ananda: Bliss, love and friendship nature of the Universe. When you experience either the Supreme Energy in this Creation (Sat) and become one with the Existence or experience the aspect of Pure Consciousness (Chit), you enter into a state of Divine Bliss and eternal happiness (Ananda). This is the primordial characteristic of the Universe, which is the greatest and most profound state of ecstasy that you can ever experience when you relate with your higher Consciousness.

Parabrahma: The Supreme Being in his Absolute aspect; one who is beyond space and time. It is the essence of the Universe that is with form and without form. It is the Supreme creator.

Purushothama: This has different meanings. Purusha means soul and Uthama means the supreme, the Supreme spirit. It also means the supreme energy of force guiding us from the highest world. Purusha also means Man, and Purushothama is the energy that incarnates as an Avatar to help and guide Mankind and relate closely to the beloved Creation.

Paramatma: The supreme inner energy that is immanent in every creature and in all beings, living and non-living. It's the indweller or the Antaryamin who resides formless or in any form desired. It's the force that can come to you whenever you want and wherever you want to guide and help you.

Sri Bhagavthi: The female aspect, which is characterized as the Supreme Intelligence in action, the Power (The Shakti). It is referred to the Mother Earth (Divine Mother) aspect of the creation.

Sametha: Together or in communion with.

Sri Bhagavathe: The Male aspect of the Creation, which is unchangeable and permanent.

Namaha: Salutations or prostrations to the Universe that is Om and also has the qualities of Sat Chit Ananda, that is omnipresent, unchangeable and changeable at the same time, the supreme spirit in a human form and formless, the indweller that can guide and help in the feminine and masculine forms with the supreme intelligence. I seek your presence and guidance all the time.

Reactions: Skarekrow
1474647_205786322943122_1572441925_n.jpg

Reactions: t56hg2bv and Quiet
"Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations."

-Alan Watts

I found this to be very interesting!!

"Progress in theoretical physics during the past decade has led to a progressively more unified understanding of the laws of nature, culminating in the recent discovery of completely unified field theories based on the superstring. These theories identify a single universal, unified field at the basis of all forms and phenomena in the universe. At the same time, cutting-edge research in the field of neuroscience has revealed the existence of a unified field of consciousness‚ a fourth major state of human consciousness, which is physiologically and subjectively distinct from waking, dreaming and deep sleep. In this meditative state, the threefold structure of waking experience‚ the observer, the observed and the process of observation‚ are united in one indivisible wholeness of pure consciousness.

These parallel discoveries of a unified field of physics and a unified field of consciousness raise fundamental questions concerning the relationship between the two. We present compelling theoretical and experimental evidence that the unified field of physics and the unified field of consciousness are identical‚ i.e. that during the meditative state, human awareness directly experiences the unified field at the foundation of the universe.

We show that the proposed identity between consciousness and the unified field may indeed be required to account for experimentally observed field effects of consciousness. We present the findings of a National Demonstration Project‚ the largest controlled sociological experiment in history‚ in which 4,000 advanced meditators markedly reduced violent crime in Washington, DC. We briefly explore the practical applications of proven meditative procedures for developing total brain functioning, higher states of consciousness‚ preventing social conflict and promoting peace on a national and global scale."
John Hagelin, Director of the Institute of Science, Technology

Reactions: t56hg2bv
The next in the series!
[video=youtube;jVSD66ZkF4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVSD66ZkF4g&feature=share&list=PL2C2FBAB7E 002EE3E&index=7[/video]

[video=youtube_share;D6MileTHqoc]http://youtu.be/D6MileTHqoc[/video]
"The Unified Field"

We are all insane
Counting down every single living day
We are prisoners of fate
I smile at the way everybody accepts the pain

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't feel
Just because I don't feel doesn't mean I don't understand
We are one in the unified field

We are not in the dark
Our animal anger is eating our human hearts
How come everything hurts if nothing lasts
I smile at the way everybody lives in the past

Just because I don't believe doesn't mean I don't understand

We are all the same
Counting down every second every living day
We are prisoners of fate
I smile at the way everybody accepts the pain

Just because I don't believe doesn't mean I don't understand

I don't care
I don't believe
But I feel, I feel

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

I figured out why I had a problem with binaural beats! At least the YouTube ones. People make them too loud. I found one and turned it down to about 1/4 of the volume and it works perfectly for me.

People tend to forget that low frequency vibrations are just on the edge of hearing range but they are powerful regardless, and some headphones can't handle it so they probably turn it up. It's like with dubstep when the bass is borderline subsonic - it sounds quiet in weak headphones but it is actually blasting very strong low frequency waves just at the lower range of hearing. Put them on a big speaker and they'll knock your house down. I think this is why it was so painful and sickening to me.

@Skarekrow

I figured out why I had a problem with binaural beats! At least the YouTube ones. People make them too loud. I found one and turned it down to about 1/4 of the volume and it works perfectly for me.

People tend to forget that low frequency vibrations are just on the edge of hearing range but they are powerful regardless, and some headphones can't handle it so they probably turn it up. It's like with dubstep when the bass is borderline subsonic - it sounds quiet in weak headphones but it is actually blasting very strong low frequency waves just at the lower range of hearing. Put them on a big speaker and they'll knock your house down. I think this is why it was so painful and sickening to me.
What type of beats do you use the most? Do you have any links to your favorites?

I’ve been doing this accidentally ever since I was a kid...

[video=youtube_share;8VB6h_bWR3Y]http://youtu.be/8VB6h_bWR3Y[/video]

What type of beats do you use the most? Do you have any links to your favorites?

I haven't really been into it but this is the first one I found that worked well, with the volume turned down. If I don't turn it down the pressure wave causes a resonance in my head which feels like my brain is being squeezed after a bit. It's not even a preference thing, it's very physical. It's ok once I figured out the problem though.

[video=youtube;PRP6V7D7sf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRP6V7D7sf8[/video]

I haven't really been into it but this is the first one I found that worked well, with the volume turned down. If I don't turn it down the pressure wave causes a resonance in my head which feels like my brain is being squeezed after a bit. It's not even a preference thing, it's very physical. It's ok once I figured out the problem though.

[video=youtube;PRP6V7D7sf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRP6V7D7sf8[/video]
Thank you!
I’ll have to look into the binaural beats that supposedly induce different drug states like they talked about in the video I posted about meditation....I’m very curious as to if they actually do anything or not. Although, I’m sure if they don’t, the makers of said beats would say I need more practice...which I’m sure I do.
Interesting nonetheless.

Kind of a long video....but worth watching!

[video=youtube_share;Ycn-I1-aDwo]http://youtu.be/Ycn-I1-aDwo[/video]

Thank you!
I’ll have to look into the binaural beats that supposedly induce different drug states like they talked about in the video I posted about meditation....I’m very curious as to if they actually do anything or not. Although, I’m sure if they don’t, the makers of said beats would say I need more practice...which I’m sure I do.
Interesting nonetheless.

I reckon it's possible they might work because I don't think this stuff is even exclusive to binaural specifically. I've had trippy experiences with just regular sound, but I'm sensitive to sound experiences though. Sound is very rich and visceral to me, like a flavorful food is, and I'm always looking for new ones.

I have to disagree a little bit.

You have both Male and Female energy. The male side will always seek to control. The idea here ,I suppose, is that the absolute control should be in a sense calmed by the Female energy. You can not simply exists by floating effortlessly!

I’ve been doing this accidentally ever since I was a kid...

[video=youtube_share;8VB6h_bWR3Y]http://youtu.be/8VB6h_bWR3Y[/video]

Would you please share more of your childhood adventures.