Merkabah | Page 6 | INFJ Forum
I have to disagree a little bit.

You have both Male and Female energy. The male side will always seek to control. The idea here ,I suppose, is that the absolute control should be in a sense calmed by the Female energy. You can not simply exists by floating effortlessly!

When was the last time you tried it?

When was the last time you tried it?

Few months ago ... and it helped me realise one great thing, that is I need to move!

I despise extremens. None should live effortlessly, or effortfully!

Everything should have a balance and you should be aware of this balance. In today's world people tend to jump from one extreme to the other. From being a full Meat eater to being Vegan, from being overworked to being over-calmed, from being a Republican to being a Democrat. Why frisson? Why not fusion?

Few months ago ... and it helped me realise one great thing, that is I need to move!

I despise extremens. None should live effortlessly, or effortfully!

Everything should have a balance and you should be aware of this balance. In today's world people tend to jump from one extreme to the other. From being a full Meat eater to being Vegan, from being overworked to being over-calmed, from being a Republican to being a Democrat. Why frisson? Why not fusion?

Well, how's that working out for you?

And who said anything about extremes? Also who said that this told you to do nothing, or to be over calm?

Maybe you're just thinking about it in an extreme way?

Well, how's that working out for you?

And who said anything about extremes? Also who said that this told you to do nothing, or to be over calm?

Maybe you're just thinking about it in an extreme way?

1. So far it is working well for me. For the first time I have a goal to strive for, a vision to come true.

2. Maybe I am thinking it in an extreme way, thank you for reminding me.

1488271_206038392917915_1760551863_n.jpg

Reactions: t56hg2bv
The fourteenth century Sufi poet Hafiz -

Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
“You owe me."
Look
What happens
With a love like that.
It lights the
Whole
Sky.

1. So far it is working well for me. For the first time I have a goal to strive for, a vision to come true.

2. Maybe I am thinking it in an extreme way, thank you for reminding me.

That's good then.

Anyway, I don't think this was saying to be mindless, or to even do it all the time, or to even do it a certain amount. It actually didn't prescribe any actions, it described a relationship. Have you ever heard of wu-wei?

Have you ever tried to play music, and you can't do it right until you stop trying hard, then it comes out flawlessly?

Have you ever been in 'the zone' when you're not worried about what's going to happen, therefore your focus is so pure and unobstructed that everything takes care of itself, and then you find you've accomplished more than you thought was even possible if you had tried?

There's balance in everything and it is inherently accessible to you at any time without a mental struggle. Effortless doing is not effortless from lack of trying. It is effortless because an invisible power is available for you to use, like a lever on a fulcrum. It's mostly talking about discarding needless and excessive effort.

That's good then.

Anyway, I don't think this was saying to be mindless, or to even do it all the time, or to even do it a certain amount. It actually didn't prescribe any actions, it described a relationship. Have you ever heard of wu-wei?

Have you ever tried to play music, and you can't do it right until you stop trying hard, then it comes out flawlessly?

Have you ever been in 'the zone' when you're not worried about what's going to happen, therefore your focus is so pure and unobstructed that everything takes care of itself, and then you find you've accomplished more than you thought was even possible if you had tried?

There's balance in everything and it is inherently accessible to you at any time without a mental struggle. Effortless doing is not effortless from lack of trying. It is effortless because an invisible power is available for you to use, like a lever on a fulcrum. It's mostly talking about discarding needless and excessive effort.

For this I must agree!

Leave it to a HS Physics teacher to come up with a really cool and brilliant presentation on gravity and space-time! So cool...
[video=youtube_share;MTY1Kje0yLg]http://youtu.be/MTY1Kje0yLg[/video]

Thats so interesting, thank you for sharing! How did that make you feel?

We are surrounded by spiritual energy constantly.There are literally millions of spirits and Angels all around us. Sometimes, in brief moments when i start to realise this fully, it just makes me laugh- we are all like truman show in a sense, we are never alone!

In regards to mind projection...this is not exclusive from 'reality'. Mind projection is how we make reality within duality. All 'reality' in this sense is illusion. But i understand what you are saying too. Sometime its hard to know what terms to use when talking about this stuff!

Would love to hear more of your stories when you have time to share

Would you please share more of your childhood adventures.
Hmmm....
Just a few quick tidbits that happened to me as a child....there was another child in my closet....well, in the wall of the closet...only the back bedroom, not the other one we had. I don’t know how I knew this to be true...but, when I would take a bath, I would put my ear against the tile wall...the same wall that separated the bath from the closet. I swear on more than one occasion to have heard someone playing in the closet when I knew there wasn’t anyone there...but maybe they were just sounds from elsewhere in the house. One time I walked in the bathroom and had the strangest and very powerful feeling that if I got any closer to the bath tub that the curtains hanging around it would grab me...so I did what any kid would do and I picked up the scissors my Mom left in there and cut them down....lol. I think looking back that there was something there (paranormal) but being a kid, and one with a good imagination - that was the outcome. I just didn’t do things like that as a child.

I did however have severe night terrors as a child, and this is where I feel that I have traveled out of body. I’m pretty sure I did a lot as a child in my sleep...and I know that I have several times as an adult too...the two types of out of body I feel are within this reality and dreaming. I never did intentionally, but I usually come to the realization that I am OOB (out of body) at some point and “wake-up” within the dream.
Let me just explain what I mean by out off body and a waking dream...I have had both numerous times...I feel the difference between the two is dimensional. I feel that being OOB in our own dimension is just as you would picture it - it’s the same as our own “waking” reality. The second is the dream reality or (what sounds like a either a cool 80’s movie or 80’s hair-rock band) the dream dimension...lol.
I feel it all has to do with quantum entanglement...that we are two places at once at certain times....that we can connect with other parts of our souls, our other selves, our higher selves, parts that we can connect with through - meditation, dreams, certain drugs, trauma, and going OOB...I have met other people I know in dreams and can tell they have not reached this realization that they are still dreaming....to me this is the two parts of our souls not connecting...the part of their energy that hasn’t gained awareness or is disentangled...our physical minds are resting...and so we dream, but I don’t feel that our dreams purely manifest in our minds...I think we see a grainy picture of what is going on in the dimension we are entangled with....perhaps our minds add their own personal touch to our perception. When you are aware, when you “wake-up” in the dream - you are OOB, everything is clear, vivid, and under your control. There have been times when I find someone I know...I try to tell them to “wake-up”, to connect....but I can tell they are still “dreaming” at the moment....I have even given them a catch-phrase or a series of numbers with the intent of it helping them remember. I explain to them that when I remind them of the the number or phrase they will remember...kind of like implanting a suggestion, only through shared dreams. So far...no luck, but I can count all that times I’ve gotten to say the phrase while in our reality on a finger and a half....lol. And then again, maybe I just have kick-ass dreams and that’s all they are....lol.

But I do know that besides these type of OOB experiences, I have had the kind that knocked shit off shelves, slammed the door...etc. I will save those tales for another day though!

BTW...
Here is the video for the day....
[video=youtube_share;__bgs-DIpo8]http://youtu.be/__bgs-DIpo8[/video]

Next in the series!

[video=youtube;ha_9Omn9obk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha_9Omn9obk&feature=share&list=PL2C2FBAB7E 002EE3E&index=10[/video]

Scientists have discovered a second code that’s been hiding within DNA that could change the way genetic instructions are read.
A team of University of Washington researchers discovered the secondary code, which was published Friday in Science, and could help scientists better understand both disease and health.
DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is present in the cells of all humans and most other living organisms, and scientists have assumed since the 1960s that it was used exclusively to write information about proteins.

But researchers discovered that information was superimposed over another set of instructions that cells use to control genes.
“For over 40 years we have assumed that DNA changes affecting the genetic code solely impact how proteins are made,” said Dr. James Stamatoyannopoulos, who led the UW team. “Now we know that this basic assumption about reading the human genome missed half of the picture. These new findings highlight that DNA is an incredibly powerful information storage device, which nature has fully exploited in unexpected ways.”
The researchers discovered that some codons, part of the 64-letter alphabet which makes up the genetic code, can have two meanings – one related to protein sequence and another related to gene control.
These duons apparently evolved together, researchers said, and the gene control instructions appear to stabilize beneficial features of proteins and how they’re made.
The discovery has major implications for the way scientists and physicians interpret genomes and will likely change the way diseases are diagnosed and treated.
“The fact that the genetic code can simultaneously write two kinds of information means that many DNA changes that appear to alter protein sequences may actually cause disease by disrupting gene control programs or even both mechanisms simultaneously,” said Stamatoyannopoulos.

Check this out!! This is amazing!!
So a composer slowed down the songs of crickets to the speed equal to the lifespan of a human...the result sounds just like people singing!
There are two tracks over each other, one normal speed, and the other slowed down.

http://beyondblindfold.com/someone-...-the-track-and-it-sounds-like-people-singing/

Yeah, cricket noises are amazingly complicated. I'm surprised he had the patience to slow it down to this level - it would have generated a whole lot of audio data! I tried it myself with a sample that's less than a second long and I'd slowed tempo until it ended up many thousands of seconds long and it still wasn't on this level - amazingly it still sounded like a cricket, the sound is practically fractal up to a certain level where the more you break it down, the more the bits of it sound like itself to an extent.

I also actually tried a real speed lowering (dropping the frequency resulting in tempo and pitch change) and found that it produces some pretty cool sub/infra-bass waves.

[video=youtube;iOucwX7Z1HU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOucwX7Z1HU[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
Diving Timing and Divine Order for Manifestation
“One very important principle in creating your life’s work is right timing. Begin now to affirm that you will be in the right place at the right time. Keep that thought in mind, and trust that your feelings of joy or resistance are helping you create this as a truth.”
“If you are working on a project, remember that your higher guidance is always helping you get it done at the right time. If, no matter what you do, you keep resisting or struggling with it, it is either the wrong project or the wrong time. You may need to do something else first and then come back to it. Put your energies elsewhere and follow your joy.”
- Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (Orin and DaBen)

“It is important to know when it is time to change course. No job, business, or activity will be perfect forever unless you are willing to constantly update it, for as you grow the things around you need to be revised. Sometimes a simple change will do. Other times the only way you will be able to go to the next level will be to let go of everything you have and start over with something completely different.”
“You may feel dissatisfied with what you have built; perhaps it is no longer the vehicle that can take you to your new expanded goals. If things aren’t working as well as you would like right now, if you aren’t as happy as you used to be with your career, you may be getting ready to expand and move up to a new level. You need to discover new ways of thinking or feeling, new perspectives, skills, and ideas, for you are getting ready to start a new cycle.”

“No path is ever closed or slowed down unless that is for your higher good. If following your path is a struggle, if it is getting too difficult, take time to reexamine what you are doing. There may be a better way to do things, or something else entirely different may be emerging for you. If one path is giving you difficulty, there is another path you can follow, and it will hold even more aliveness and abundance than the one you are on.”
“Even the best of plans must be constantly revised. You will need to check in and see if your pictures are still in alignment with your inner directions and the direction in which humanity is going. You may find that you need to constantly update what you are doing to stay closely aligned with the course of humanity.”
“What you feel guided to do now may not be what you are guided to do during the following months or years.”
“Developing the new will bring you more abundance than holding on to the old. You are always changing and growing, and as you stay in touch with what you enjoy doing, you will draw to you the new forms what match who you are.”

“You can certainly create some realities here and now, within a matter of days or weeks, but other dreams may take longer to manifest. Having dreamed a big dream, you may think you’re ready for it to manifest, when in fact that would only create chaos in your life because you’re not prepared for it yet. When you’ve worked to develop your skills and prepare your consciousness, and you really ARE ready, the dream will manifest, but then the timing will be right. A really big dream will bring you opportunities, but also big challenges. Being the central focus – the focalizer and main vision-holder – of a big dream is like being the Chief Executive of a large company, and it requires skills in handling people, organizing, delegating, decision making, prioritizing and thinking in structural ways.”
- Angel Alariel (Channeled in the book “Beyond Limitations – The Power of Conscious Co-Creation”)

1525119_766372433376276_635000418_n.jpg

1525350_402598793204779_1727770370_n.jpg

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
The next one...
A popular question/discussion popping up lately is the nature of DNA Activation. How do you activate your DNA, and what does it mean to have Activated DNA at all?

DNA Activation is a reconnection of your original blueprints for life to a higher degree, and as you continue on your path of life you will connect yourself back to yourself deeper and deeper. The Answer of course lies in the connections made within the sacred space of the heart, which can be accessed by breathing, focusing on your heart (Organ & Chakra), and practicing unconditional love of ALL.

Love is not just an affection of another or a feeling you get, but a pure vibration that which everything resonates to at its core, and if one can feel from the space of the heart, one can truly know themselves. It is a choice, and if you choose to follow a path that is destructive, then you will continue to create exactly that.
[video=youtube;EUunraf0bEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUunraf0bEM&feature=share&list=PL2C2FBAB7E 002EE3E&index=11[/video]