Merkabah | Page 7 | INFJ Forum
Or put it this way.

Speed is distance divided by time. If the entanglement between particles is instant, then you have a time of zero, therefore a distance divided by zero.

@muir @sprinkles
Did you happen to see this article floating about in scientific news lately...it goes along with what you are both talking about...interesting stuff!

"Quantum entanglement, a perplexing phenomenon of quantum mechanics that Albert Einstein once referred to as "spooky action at a distance," could be even spookier than Einstein perceived.

Physicists at the University of Washington and Stony Brook University in New York believe the phenomenon might be intrinsically linked with wormholes, hypothetical features of space-time that in popular science fiction can provide a much-faster-than-light shortcut from one part of the universe to another.
But here's the catch: One couldn't actually travel, or even communicate, through these wormholes, said Andreas Karch, a UW physics professor.
Quantum entanglement occurs when a pair or a group of particles interact in ways that dictate that each particle's behavior is relative to the behavior of the others. In a pair of entangled particles, if one particle is observed to have a specific spin, for example, the other particle observed at the same time will have the opposite spin.
The "spooky" part is that, as research has confirmed, the relationship holds true no matter how far apart the particles are — across the room or across several galaxies. If the behavior of one particle changes, the behavior of both entangled particles changes simultaneously, no matter how far away they are.
Recent research indicated that the characteristics of a wormhole are the same as if two black holes were entangled, then pulled apart. Even if the black holes were on opposite sides of the universe, the wormhole would connect them.
Black holes, which can be as small as a single atom or many times larger than the sun, exist throughout the universe, but their gravitational pull is so strong that not even light can escape from them.
If two black holes were entangled, Karch said, a person outside the opening of one would not be able to see or communicate with someone just outside the opening of the other.
"The way you can communicate with each other is if you jump into your black hole, then the other person must jump into his black hole, and the interior world would be the same," he said.
The work demonstrates an equivalence between quantum mechanics, which deals with physical phenomena at very tiny scales, and classical geometry — "two different mathematical machineries to go after the same physical process," Karch said. The result is a tool scientists can use to develop broader understanding of entangled quantum systems.
"We've just followed well-established rules people have known for 15 years and asked ourselves, 'What is the consequence of quantum entanglement?'"
http://phys.org/news/2013-12-spooky-action-wormhole-entangled-quantum.html#jCp

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
625565_768027146544138_1571484741_n.jpg

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
1510397_767727256574127_1409275593_n.png

Reactions: t56hg2bv
This next one is rather long...but very interesting and enlightening! Enjoy!

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself. [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] [MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] [MENTION=4956]charlene[/MENTION]
[video=youtube_share;U8NNHmV3QPw]http://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw[/video]

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

Cool ideas but he lost me on the crust spinning around. That doesn't happen, lunar tide would prohibit it even if the crust was free floating. -.-
This is because the moon and earth are not tidally locked mutually (the moon is locked to earth but the earth is not locked to the moon) Basically this means that the earth spins faster than the moon orbits, and the moon creates gravitational drag on the mass of the earth itself - not just the water, but all the dirt and stone and everything gets smushed into a bump that trails just behind the pull of the moon. This gradually slows the earth's rotation down, and gradually causes the moon to move further away and slow down in orbit (this is why the moon is ever so slowly receding away)

Also since larger orbits are slower orbits, and the earth is slowing its spin as the moon leaves, eventually this process would come into balance where the earth and moon become mutually tidally locked - just as the same side of the moon always faces earth, the same side of earth would always face the moon, the same way Pluto and Charon always face each other. So at one place on earth the moon would be sitting still in the sky because it would be orbiting at the same rate the earth turns. However this would take so long that the sun will swallow the earth before it happens, probably.

Geomagnetic poles do move around but the axial tilt - the geographic poles of the earth, probably haven't changed by more than 5 degrees in the last 130 million years. I'd like to see sources on any scientists that say otherwise.

@Skarekrow

Cool ideas but he lost me on the crust spinning around. That doesn't happen, lunar tide would prohibit it even if the crust was free floating. -.-
This is because the moon and earth are not tidally locked mutually (the moon is locked to earth but the earth is not locked to the moon) Basically this means that the earth spins faster than the moon orbits, and the moon creates gravitational drag on the mass of the earth itself - not just the water, but all the dirt and stone and everything gets smushed into a bump that trails just behind the pull of the moon. This gradually slows the earth's rotation down, and gradually causes the moon to move further away and slow down in orbit (this is why the moon is ever so slowly receding away)

Also since larger orbits are slower orbits, and the earth is slowing its spin as the moon leaves, eventually this process would come into balance where the earth and moon become mutually tidally locked - just as the same side of the moon always faces earth, the same side of earth would always face the moon, the same way Pluto and Charon always face each other. So at one place on earth the moon would be sitting still in the sky because it would be orbiting at the same rate the earth turns. However this would take so long that the sun will swallow the earth before it happens, probably.

Geomagnetic poles do move around but the axial tilt - the geographic poles of the earth, probably haven't changed by more than 5 degrees in the last 130 million years. I'd like to see sources on any scientists that say otherwise.
I believe they explained it how they did in the video the same way they do everything in all the other videos - extremely simplified.
I do not fully agree with all the ideas in the video, but it is interesting nonetheless to see another perspective of the creation story...it is curious to me how one idea (the Christian story) of how the earth and humanity was created and lived can take over as if it were the only alternative to a purely scientific idea of creation. I enjoy watching or reading other stories, thoughts, and ideas.

I believe they explained it how they did in the video the same way they do everything in all the other videos - extremely simplified.
I do not fully agree with all the ideas in the video, but it is interesting nonetheless to see another perspective of the creation story...it is curious to me how one idea (the Christian story) of how the earth and humanity was created and lived can take over as if it were the only alternative to a purely scientific idea of creation. I enjoy watching or reading other stories, thoughts, and ideas.

Yes I enjoyed most of it, but I feel that basically making a mockery of science while propagating it using computers and machines which were developed by understandings of science is kind of wrong.

If one thinks they can just come up with whatever they want about science then let them discard their computer and invent their own so they can see exactly how malleable natural laws are. See how long it takes to have them come crawling back and recognize that things do in fact work a certain way.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

Now that I think about it I'm just a little annoyed that he's citing that the earth's crust has flipped recently and that NASA is covering it up. I don't mind the other stuff at all really even though it really seems out there, but the crust thing is carrying it a bit too far because it's something we can understand and measure.

Flips probably have happened, but not recently. Maybe 800 million years ago or so. There's a little slippage but it's not just going to randomly move by itself without something to cause it, like a near miss by Mars or another large body.

The theory that started this was that the weight of the polar caps would cause it, and Einstein did make a foreword in the book about it but Einstein actually rejected the notion of the ice caps being heavy enough to do anything significant. With the tidal bulges there's no way that those little polar caps are going to outdo a tide surface area that is much larger, much closer, being pulled on much harder and has more of a direct shot with least resistance to the moon, with centrifugal force balancing all of it out the back side on top of that.

@Skarekrow

Now that I think about it I'm just a little annoyed that he's citing that the earth's crust has flipped recently and that NASA is covering it up. I don't mind the other stuff at all really even though it really seems out there, but the crust thing is carrying it a bit too far because it's something we can understand and measure.

Flips probably have happened, but not recently. Maybe 800 million years ago or so. There's a little slippage but it's not just going to randomly move by itself without something to cause it, like a near miss by Mars or another large body.

The theory that started this was that the weight of the polar caps would cause it, and Einstein did make a foreword in the book about it but Einstein actually rejected the notion of the ice caps being heavy enough to do anything significant. With the tidal bulges there's no way that those little polar caps are going to outdo a tide surface area that is much larger, much closer, being pulled on much harder and has more of a direct shot with least resistance to the moon, with centrifugal force balancing all of it out the back side on top of that.
I get where you are coming from...you needn’t defend your stance. I am in agreement with you!
Like I said before, I really just enjoyed hearing a different creation story...I am not going to become a worshiper of Thoth or go door to door “Excuse me Sir, have you heard about how the Martians have caused havoc on our planet and only through the guidance of Thoth can we all be saved?” lololololol.
Nope.
But behind every story...is a bit of truth....it is up to us as explorers of life to...not even find the real truth, but the truth that works for us and us alone.
You and I think in a very similar fashion as far as logic and science are concerned...whereas someone else (I can think of a few on the forums) who dismiss science almost completely and to the frustration of the rest of us....lolol.

“Excuse me Sir, have you heard about how the Martians have caused havoc on our planet and only through the guidance of Thoth can we all be saved?”

Nice, nice ...

... a good way to start a sect. [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] lets do it, eventually a legion of followers and a handful of young beautiful maidens will worship us as the prime prophets! :D :D :D

Nice, nice ...

... a good way to start a sect. @Skarekrow lets do it, eventually a legion of followers and a handful of young beautiful maidens will worship us as the prime prophets! :D :D :D
I wanna say that there is already a sect of Thoth worshipers....lol. But we can make it commercialized...like the McDonalds of Thoth cults!
images

I wanna say that there is already a sect of Thoth worshipers....lol. But we can make it commercialized...like the McDonalds of Thoth cults!
images

Cool, lets prepare music for it, just get few romantic songs and replace the word "love" with "Thoth". A nice way to start!

Cool, lets prepare music for it, just get few romantic songs and replace the word "love" with "Thoth". A nice way to start!
I’m on it!

Whats worst is sometimes i remember how something is going to happen- and then i think- no, thats just stupid, irrational, and impossible...why would that happen....disregard and carry on...and then that very thing happens....then i feel stupified that it did happen but at the same time i understood that it would happen, and some part of me says, well i told you so.
For example, i was talking to someone last week and i knew that if i mentioned a certain topic, they would react very badly and become shitty with me. But there was no logical or rational reason for that person to react badly, and it was a valid topic to bring up. So i disregarded my de ja vu and i brought it up and it blew up in my face. It was funny in the end

I am learning to trust myself more, but i still second guess.

Do you always trust yourself?

Do you find the feeling comforting?

I experience this sensation quite often as well. I try to process it rationally which is probably not the right way to approach it, but that's my reaction to all unexpected stimulations.

I was talking to my father and this deja vu occurred. I had a chance to ask a question which would lead down one path, but was so busy rationalizing I didn't and so a different path was taken. It's almost like seeing the underlying pattern in all things, knowing what will happen if you pull one thread instead of another. There are times where it feels like I can see numerous interconnected threads, where each will lead and what will occur because of that.

Reactions: Skarekrow
images

I have been present at an invocation of thoth. There are many people out there working with those energies as well as with Ra, Horus and Isis

Thoth is the greek hermes trismegistus-the thrice great. hermes gave man the emerald tablet...the corpus hermeticum

Here is the thelemic invocation of thoth. Not to be handled lightly! Dabbling in the occult always seems to lead to problems so i would advice caution to anyone thinking about using it

THE INVOCATION OF THOTH

The Temple being in darkness, the Speaker ascended into his place, let him begin by a ritual of the Enterer, as followeth:pROCUL, O PROCUL ESTE PROFANI,BAHLASTI! OMPEHDA!

In the name of the Mighty and Terrible One, I proclaim that I have banished the Shells unto their habitations.
I invoke Tahuti, the Lord of Wisdom and of Utterance, the God that cometh forth fromthe Veil!
O thou, Majesty of Godhead, Wisdom-crowned Tahuti, Lord of the Gates of theUniverse, Thee, Thee I Invoke!
O thou of the Ibis head Thee, Thee I invoke!
Thou who wieldest the Wand of Double Power, Thee, Thee I invoke!
Thou who bearest in thy left hand the Rose and Cross of Light and Life, Thee, Thee I invoke!
Thou whose head is as an emerald and Thy nemyss as the night, blue sky, Thee, Thee I invoke!
Thou whose skin is of flaming orange as though it burned in a furnace, Thee, Thee I invoke!

Behold! I am Yesterday, Today and the Brother of Tomorrow.
I am born again and again.
Mine is the Unseen Force whereof the Gods are sprung! Which is as Life unto the dwellers in theWatchtowers of the Universe.
I am the Charioteer of the East, Lord of the Past and of the Future.
I see by mine own inward light: Lord of Resurrection; who cometh forth from the Dusk and my birth is from the House of Death.
O ye two Divine Hawks upon your Pinnacles! Who keep watch over the Universe!
Yewho company the Bier from the House of Rest! Who pilot the Ship of Ra advancing onwards tothe heights of heaven!
Lord of the shrine which standeth in the Center of the Earth!Behold! He is in me, and I in him!
Mine is the Radiance wherein Ptah floateth over thefirmament! I travel upon high! I tread upon the firmament of Nu!
I raise a flashing flame with thelightning of Mine Eye! Ever rushing on, in the splendour of the daily glorified Ra: giving my lifeto the Dwellers of Earth.
If I say "Come up upon the mountains!", the Celestial Waters shall flow at my Word! ForI am Ra incarnate! Khephra created in the Flesh!
I am the Eidolon of my father Tmu, Lord of theCity of the Sun!

<font size="2">[video=youtube;-qn91D9NNts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qn91D9NNts[/video]

Last edited:
I get where you are coming from...you needn’t defend your stance. I am in agreement with you!
Like I said before, I really just enjoyed hearing a different creation story...I am not going to become a worshiper of Thoth or go door to door “Excuse me Sir, have you heard about how the Martians have caused havoc on our planet and only through the guidance of Thoth can we all be saved?” lololololol.
Nope.
But behind every story...is a bit of truth....it is up to us as explorers of life to...not even find the real truth, but the truth that works for us and us alone.
You and I think in a very similar fashion as far as logic and science are concerned...whereas someone else (I can think of a few on the forums) who dismiss science almost completely and to the frustration of the rest of us....lolol.

Heheh. What if I told you that I'm actually an aggregate of many personalities, and that I'm not entirely from this dimension?
What If I told you that I'm a conduit, pipe, antenna or whatever, and have science mind guardians which stem the flow, and sort of act as a tuner/receiver so I don't get inundated?

If I told you that when I was a child I was visited/assaulted/experimented on by trans dimensional consciousness during a massive thunder storm, and after that I had night terrors, had memories of things from before I was born, became fully literate (impressively so), suddenly understood programming, and had the intelligence of somebody about five times my age, what would you think?

What if I said that when I was kindergarten age I had historical footage playing inside my mind. Things that I had no idea what they were and didn't find out until I grew older and actually saw them in documentaries. I haven't identified all of it but I had WWII Nazi footage, Charles Manson, Kennedy, Moon landing... four or five years old and I had this shit in my head. I got in trouble in school practicing the alphabet because I started drawing strange symbols from my mind, and some of them were swastikas. They demanded to know where I got this from - what was I supposed to tell them?? They were yelling at me and accusing my parents and I'm just crying and saying "I don't know! I don't know!"

What if I told you all that? What would you speculate?

Reactions: Skarekrow and Quiet
Heheh. What if I told you that I'm actually an aggregate of many personalities, and that I'm not entirely from this dimension?
What If I told you that I'm a conduit, pipe, antenna or whatever, and have science mind guardians which stem the flow, and sort of act as a tuner/receiver so I don't get inundated?

If I told you that when I was a child I was visited/assaulted/experimented on by trans dimensional consciousness during a massive thunder storm, and after that I had night terrors, had memories of things from before I was born, became fully literate (impressively so), suddenly understood programming, and had the intelligence of somebody about five times my age, what would you think?

What if I said that when I was kindergarten age I had historical footage playing inside my mind. Things that I had no idea what they were and didn't find out until I grew older and actually saw them in documentaries. I haven't identified all of it but I had WWII Nazi footage, Charles Manson, Kennedy, Moon landing... four or five years old and I had this shit in my head. I got in trouble in school practicing the alphabet because I started drawing strange symbols from my mind, and some of them were swastikas. They demanded to know where I got this from - what was I supposed to tell them?? They were yelling at me and accusing my parents and I'm just crying and saying "I don't know! I don't know!"

What if I told you all that? What would you speculate?

A way to get a handle on all this is to choose a language that is appropriate for you

So if you attended a ceremony on a leyline vortex where people were building a cone of power you can approach such a scenario from a few different standpoints

For example you could say: ''i don't believe anything is going on here except what is in their heads'' or you could say ''i believe something powerful is happening here'' or some other thought entirely

But lets go with the sarcastic tone of your post ;P and suppose that we believe that nothing paranormal is going on and lets say that on coming across this ceremony you realise that actually there are gatherings of people occuring in secret around the world where they are carrying out all sorts of strange rituals.

So what is going on?

Wells lets say hypothetically that we believe that nothing paranormal is going on. We still then have to explain why those people would be in that place doing what they are doing

So either the participants believe they are achieveing something or they are getting something from the process

So lets say for example at this particular ritual that we have stumbled across the people are naked. They are carrying out a ritual involving symbols that are clearly representative of the male and female reproductive organs and they are taking various intoxicating substances...this is all building energy...sexual energy...nervous energy...feelings of belonging or of self importance or of power or of submission or whatever...in the participants

The props used in the ceremony are being used as a means to communicate with the subconscious mind. the energies being drummed up are then amplifying the effect of that communication.

different people will be getting different things out of the experience

So even if we put aside any metaphysical results that the ceremony might produce we still cannot deny the psychic impact of the ceremony on the participants

Some people might have objects that they have an emotional attachment to eg you might pick an avatar that means something to you that instils an emotion in you whether it is happiness or seriousness or joviality or it might even give you totemic strength...you can pull energy from an invisible reservoir to enflame your being

Whether or not you believe in any metaphysical aspect these processes are all about working with energies. They create a heady atmosphere...this is why in churches they will use incense, organ music, chanting, singing, eating, drinking and ritual...it is all building a drama that is designed to affect you on all the 5 sense levels

Here is the new zealand rugby team carrying out the maori haka before a game. this ceremony performs two functions. One is to intimidate their opponents through a display of aggression and potency and the other reason is to prepare themselves mentally for battle by building their own aggressive energies and getting outside of their normal selves into battle readiness. They reach their arms into the air and pull down the power of their anscestors into their bodies

Now new zealand is a tiny country but theay have dominated the rugby world for a long time against countries with much larger populations. It could be said that there are a number of reasons for that but no one can deny the power of the haka

Feel the energy in the cauldronlike stadium, overcoming the senses and then hear the warriors as they tell you that they are going to eat you!

Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Hī!

[video=youtube;JwWrGx4a80A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwWrGx4a80A[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet