Merkabah | Page 8 | INFJ Forum
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
I don't think you got it.

What I said was not sarcastic or incredulous. Everything in that post is a true story as far as I'm concerned.

I framed it as a question to see how people would react - I only asked "What if I said -" nowhere did I imply sarcasm, or skepticism, or that I didn't believe what I was saying. Have you assumed that I was? Why?

@muir
I don't think you got it.

What I said was not sarcastic or incredulous. Everything in that post is a true story as far as I'm concerned.

I framed it as a question to see how people would react - I only asked "What if I said -" nowhere did I imply sarcasm, or skepticism, or that I didn't believe what I was saying. Have you assumed that I was? Why?

Because you started it with 'hehehe'

And because just before it you had been arguing against the video clip that sprinkles had posted

You also came at the issue from a very science heavy perspective

Because you started it with 'hehehe'

And because just before it you had been arguing against the video clip that sprinkles had posted

You also came at the issue from a very science heavy perspective

That was my science guardian as I described early in the post. A defense mechanism more than anything. It acts like a breakwater, breaking the waves of the ocean of external data to keep the internal waters more calm. That's all it really is.

If anything I saw it as overactive in that moment which is why there is a slight tinge of justifying in the second post refuting the spinning crust thing.

That was my science guardian as I described early in the post. A defense mechanism more than anything. It acts like a breakwater, breaking the waves of the ocean of external data to keep the internal waters more calm. That's all it really is.

If anything I saw it as overactive in that moment which is why there is a slight tinge of justifying in the second post refuting the spinning crust thing.

That clip about atlantis is basically outlining a whole bunch of stuff that crops up again and again in the occult

Whether you take it literally that there are aliens or interdimensional beings or whether you take it to mean a metaphor for the evolution of mankind and the inherent divide that currently exists in our psyche (as a sort of creation story for the secret societies) it is neverthless discussing a lot of stuff that crops up again and again when you look into this stuff

That clip about atlantis is basically outlining a whole bunch of stuff that crops up again and again in the occult

Whether you take it literally that there are aliens or interdimensional beings or whether you take it to mean a metaphor for the evolution of mankind and the inherent divide that currently exists in our psyche (as a sort of creation story for the secret societies) it is neverthless discussing a lot of stuff that crops up again and again when you look into this stuff

I am telling you that I am an interdimensional being - at least partly. I was asking for speculations on this statement about me specifically.

I am not paying attention to this other stuff right now. I stopped talking about the clip a while ago! It doesn't even concern me anymore.

I am telling you that I am an interdimensional being - at least partly. I was asking for speculations on this statement about me specifically.

I am not paying attention to this other stuff right now. I stopped talking about the clip a while ago! It doesn't even concern me anymore.

My approach will be the same that it always is: curiosity coupled with caution

I will keep an open mind whilst also keeping one foot on the ground. I'll have another look at your previous post

My approach will be the same that it always is: curiosity coupled with caution

I will keep an open mind whilst also keeping one foot on the ground. I'll have another look at your previous post

Sounds like a fair deal.

Science is my foot that I keep on the ground. Just like you described - exactly like that. While I may have been given a higher dimension of consciousness and information, I wasn't given a higher dimension of body or mind - I'm still human. My reasoning is still human. I still have to puzzle it out and I still make human mistakes because it was like being given a massive jigsaw puzzle. I reached high potentials at very young ages but I still have a fallible mind and reasoning, and some of the things I've experienced were just never meant to fit in something like that, and this at times causes me to be very slightly insane.

Sounds like a fair deal.

Science is my foot that I keep on the ground. Just like you described - exactly like that. While I may have been given a higher dimension of consciousness and information, I wasn't given a higher dimension of body or mind - I'm still human. My reasoning is still human. I still have to puzzle it out and I still make human mistakes because it was like being given a massive jigsaw puzzle. I reached high potentials at very young ages but I still have a fallible mind and reasoning, and some of the things I've experienced were just never meant to fit in something like that, and this at times causes me to be very slightly insane.
I would believe that you believed...and it would be possible for me to believe as well...if I were convinced.
So tell me....has this been more of a burden or a gift?
What dimension do you belong in? Do you know?
Do you have memories of time spent in another dimension?
What “otherworldly” things can you do? I can knock shit over with my mind sometimes....can you?
Have you ever met another like you? Do you know they are right away?

I’ll leave it at that right now...or don’t answer, if it’s something you don’t really wish to discuss or it pains you...then don’t....it isn’t my intention to disprove you or anything, this is more my own curiosity.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
I would believe that you believed...and it would be possible for me to believe as well...if I were convinced.
So tell me....has this been more of a burden or a gift?
Mostly a burden. Going around having never told a soul until now has been a bit of a mess.

What dimension do you belong in? Do you know?
A meta dimension. Not outside space and time but it allows us to see things in space and time in multiple ways simultaneously.
Here's an inadequate sort-of visual representation
2m5iee8.jpg

Do you have memories of time spent in another dimension?
Well yes, vaguely. They don't translate well though. o.o

What “otherworldly” things can you do? I can knock shit over with my mind sometimes....can you?
I haven't tried knocking things over, but I have the ability to create a virtual headspace and model objects and diagrams within it and be able to manipulate them with a sense of space, scale, and even rudimentary physics simulation. It's nice for designing giant space pagodas haha.

Seriously though. My awareness aura, and my headspace where I do all my thinking and envisioning is not confined to my head, or even my body. It's much larger than myself which for example lets me project a planetarium of the solar system around me in large scale, and it's also useful for making very tiny systems large enough for me to comprehend them. Only I can see it of course. I'm not sure how large I can make these models but it's pretty large - I've once placed France somewhere near where France actually is as far as I'm aware. That's a little pointless but I wanted to see if I could conceive of it. I can also solve problems and make mental constructions and diagrams in my sleep.

Have you ever met another like you? Do you know they are right away?
I don't know if I have.

I’ll leave it at that right now...or don’t answer, if it’s something you don’t really wish to discuss or it pains you...then don’t....it isn’t my intention to disprove you or anything, this is more my own curiosity.
It's fine. I'm not bothered. It used to hurt a lot but now that I'm out with it, I feel a lot better actually!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Just wondering about dimensions:

This:
[video=youtube;eGguwYPC32I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I[/video]

or this:
[video=youtube;gg85IH3vghA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg85IH3vghA[/video]

or something completely different?

Heheh. What if I told you that I'm actually an aggregate of many personalities, and that I'm not entirely from this dimension?
What If I told you that I'm a conduit, pipe, antenna or whatever, and have science mind guardians which stem the flow, and sort of act as a tuner/receiver so I don't get inundated?

If I told you that when I was a child I was visited/assaulted/experimented on by trans dimensional consciousness during a massive thunder storm, and after that I had night terrors, had memories of things from before I was born, became fully literate (impressively so), suddenly understood programming, and had the intelligence of somebody about five times my age, what would you think?

What if I said that when I was kindergarten age I had historical footage playing inside my mind. Things that I had no idea what they were and didn't find out until I grew older and actually saw them in documentaries. I haven't identified all of it but I had WWII Nazi footage, Charles Manson, Kennedy, Moon landing... four or five years old and I had this shit in my head. I got in trouble in school practicing the alphabet because I started drawing strange symbols from my mind, and some of them were swastikas. They demanded to know where I got this from - what was I supposed to tell them?? They were yelling at me and accusing my parents and I'm just crying and saying "I don't know! I don't know!"

What if I told you all that? What would you speculate?

It can be easily explained away. You experienced a shock in your life which caused you to create this fabrication. It shields you from the truth and so in order to keep it strong you made up events and applied them to your childhood retroactively.

I'm not saying this is true, nor do I believe what I just posted. It's simply one of many realistic alternatives to what you believe. What's more likely, that you are a transdimensional being or that you're in deep denial of your past?

Mostly a burden. Going around having never told a soul until now has been a bit of a mess.

A meta dimension. Not outside space and time but it allows us to see things in space and time in multiple ways simultaneously.
Here's an inadequate sort-of visual representation
2m5iee8.jpg

Well yes, vaguely. They don't translate well though. o.o

I haven't tried knocking things over, but I have the ability to create a virtual headspace and model objects and diagrams within it and be able to manipulate them with a sense of space, scale, and even rudimentary physics simulation. It's nice for designing giant space pagodas haha.

Seriously though. My awareness aura, and my headspace where I do all my thinking and envisioning is not confined to my head, or even my body. It's much larger than myself which for example lets me project a planetarium of the solar system around me in large scale, and it's also useful for making very tiny systems large enough for me to comprehend them. Only I can see it of course. I'm not sure how large I can make these models but it's pretty large - I've once placed France somewhere near where France actually is as far as I'm aware. That's a little pointless but I wanted to see if I could conceive of it. I can also solve problems and make mental constructions and diagrams in my sleep.

I don't know if I have.

It's fine. I'm not bothered. It used to hurt a lot but now that I'm out with it, I feel a lot better actually!
I’m very, very sorry if it was traumatic for you...I’ve had some traumatic experiences as a child but none stack up to being experimented on by inter dimensional beings. I hope one day you will find peace within your self.
If you don’t mind I would like to talk about it some more with you?
Thank you for what you wrote in response...it is all rather fascinating to me. These models that you can create within your head...do you feel that they are in your mind or on another plane of reality?
Do you, or have you ever, astrally projected?
Do you know who these inter-dimensional beings were? What did they look like? Greys? Shadow people?
Do you feel trapped in your body? ( I know I do)
What do you do for a living? (you don’t have to answer that...or any of these btw)
Have you taken these gifts you have and used them in a mostly positive manner...or is something holding you back from doing so?
Thanks, [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]...I really do appreciate you talking with me about it, and I appreciate our friendship here on the forum.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
I’m very, very sorry if it was traumatic for you...I’ve had some traumatic experiences as a child but none stack up to being experimented on by inter dimensional beings. I hope one day you will find peace within your self.
If you don’t mind I would like to talk about it some more with you?
Thank you for what you wrote in response...it is all rather fascinating to me. These models that you can create within your head...do you feel that they are in your mind or on another plane of reality?
Both at the same time. Mind is a pocket dimension where energy is used to virtualize.

Do you, or have you ever, astrally projected?
Yeah I go on astral trips pretty regularly.

Do you know who these inter-dimensional beings were? What did they look like? Greys? Shadow people?
I couldn't actually see them directly, I remember a massive presence around my bedroom which was on the back of the house, and that feeling you get when somebody's standing right by you, staring at you, except it was like a thousand times amplified. I later started to envision them as Greys but I don't think these were actual Greys, but another being with a strong resemblance.

Do you feel trapped in your body? ( I know I do)
Some times definitely.

What do you do for a living? (you don’t have to answer that...or any of these btw)
Contemplate and meditate half the time. Listen to music and goof around most of the other half lol.

Have you taken these gifts you have and used them in a mostly positive manner...or is something holding you back from doing so?
I'd like to think I'm trying to use them positively.

Thanks, [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]...I really do appreciate you talking with me about it, and I appreciate our friendship here on the forum.
Well I knew if I could talk to anyone about it, it would be you! I was right, right? :D

These entities you speak of really do seem to be at the heart of it all

Anyone looking into this stuff inevitably ends up speaking about them

eg Ufologists speak about extraterrestrials or interdimensional beings

I am fully signed up to the possiblity that these entites are taking advantage of mans limited perceptual awareness but obviously people also say that they could be something from within the collective unconscious

Some people even say that they might be in our DNA....from our past whilst others say they are a glimpse of our future (evolutionary direction)!

So do you perceive them to be a malicious force or fairly benevolent or something else?

These entities you speak of really do seem to be at the heart of it all

Anyone looking into this stuff inevitably ends up speaking about them

eg Ufologists speak about extraterrestrials or interdimensional beings

I am fully signed up to the possiblity that these entites are taking advantage of mans limited perceptual awareness but obviously people also say that they could be something from within the collective unconscious

Some people even say that they might be in our DNA....from our past whilst others say they are a glimpse of our future (evolutionary direction)!

So do you perceive them to be a malicious force or fairly benevolent or something else?

Well I don't think the ones that got to me were malicious, nor were they benevolent. They were more chaotic, and callous. I can't really fathom their motives but I don't think the goal was to torment me or anything but they didn't seem to be concerned for my fear and discomfort either.

There could be of course other different forces with different behaviors as well.

It can be easily explained away. You experienced a shock in your life which caused you to create this fabrication. It shields you from the truth and so in order to keep it strong you made up events and applied them to your childhood retroactively.

I'm not saying this is true, nor do I believe what I just posted. It's simply one of many realistic alternatives to what you believe. What's more likely, that you are a transdimensional being or that you're in deep denial of your past?

Well I was in a deep denial of this past for a long while. I believe that is what made me sick, depressed, and at one point suicidal.

It wasn't until recently when I started to ask myself "Why must you obsessively defend certain points as you do? It's excessive and absurd." And I reflected on this for several nights, and then I remembered - how did I suddenly learn to program? I mean quite literally when I was 8 years old I already knew how to use computers. All I had to do was learn the specific language, I'd already understood the concepts of flow and variable. This allowed me to master the Apple IIc in a matter of days.

I also somehow knew many words which I'd not been taught. My strange ability to know and learn things was very much recognized by my teachers as well.

What's more likely, am I transdimensional, or am I in denial of my past?

I think they are both likely.

Well I was in a deep denial of this past for a long while. I believe that is what made me sick, depressed, and at one point suicidal.

It wasn't until recently when I started to ask myself "Why must you obsessively defend certain points as you do? It's excessive and absurd." And I reflected on this for several nights, and then I remembered - how did I suddenly learn to program? I mean quite literally when I was 8 years old I already knew how to use computers. All I had to do was learn the specific language, I'd already understood the concepts of flow and variable. This allowed me to master the Apple IIc in a matter of days.

I also somehow knew many words which I'd not been taught. My strange ability to know and learn things was very much recognized by my teachers as well.

We are all transdimmensional beings in denial of our past! The truth is so incredible and beautiful, and what we are playing at here on this mind prison of time and space is unbelievably absurd. And funny!

Love and blessings to you all !

Reactions: Skarekrow and muir

You say you take this as "truth". How can you be so certain? Have you heard of the story of Anneliese Michel? She was epileptic, but her parents believed she was possessed by the devil. Even she became convinced of this. Rather than accept reality and the diagnosis of epilepsy she went through an exorcism which resulted in her death.

What if you're story is similar? Perhaps you're pushing yourself more and more towards insanity instead of rejecting what you believe and looking for help to combat delusion.

You say you take this as "truth". How can you be so certain? Have you heard of the story of Anneliese Michel? She was epileptic, but her parents believed she was possessed by the devil. Even she became convinced of this. Rather than accept reality and the diagnosis of epilepsy she went through an exorcism which resulted in her death.

What if you're story is similar? Perhaps you're pushing yourself more and more towards insanity instead of rejecting what you believe and looking for help to combat delusion.

Because I don't 'believe' it and I don't think about it. If it's similar, I honestly don't care, it's not something actively on my mind usually. It's just me being myself to me.

To invert it, how do you know that you aren't a fruit bat? How much do you think about that? Probably not ever.

Because I don't 'believe' it and I don't think about it. If it's similar, I honestly don't care, it's not something actively on my mind usually. It's just me being myself to me.

To invert it, how do you know that you aren't a fruit bat? How much do you think about that? Probably not ever.

The reason I ask is because this is important to me. I sometimes wonder if I'm not pushing myself to the brink of insanity in my search for truth. I try to remain sceptical when I have thoughts similar in nature to what you describe.

I was very sick at one point in my life. On the critical list for over a month. When I recovered the doctors were sure there would be brain damage. They ran tests and the results came back negative. I was/am sure that there was brain damage, that the person I was before what happened died. That who you're speaking to is an entirely different entity from that before the age if 15. I still have his memories, but they .

A few years later I went through a period of fits and repeating nightmares of crucifixion. I was so sure these weren't just fits. They were more, something indescribable. Eventually they left as they came, with no known reason.

How do I know I'm not just delusional, that these thoughts aren't the result of a chemically imbalanced brain. You may not care, but this is one of the driving factors in my life. I need to know the truth about myself, about the nature of reality. However I can only see two possible ways this can lead. What I've described is the result of an overactive imagination and a psychiatric condition and I'm pushing myself to the brink of insanity. Or these thoughts are truth and eventually I'll see past all the falsities and gage upon that which is true. This will also inevitably lead to madness.

I've never really talked about this before, it just sounds so crazy. Alcohol has probably loosened my tongue tonight.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Quiet