Merkabah | Page 10 | INFJ Forum
There seems to be a lot of chatter about black holes as being a potential source of this projection that is our reality
Many quantum scientists think that may be how entanglement actually works....through wormholes...which one could describe as sort of a block hole connecting one point to another...actually bringing one point and other into the same point all at once.

Many quantum scientists think that may be how entanglement actually works....through wormholes...which one could describe as sort of a block hole connecting one point to another...actually bringing one point and other into the same point all at once.

Oh man i think we may well get to see the lid blown off this thing in our lifetimes...amazing!

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

Here's some music that I subconsciously channeled without trying. These were all done in meditative states where I just somehow threw stuff out and recorded it, no planning, no preconception, no goal to finish it. No thinking about what I wanted it to sound like or what note should come next. How do you reckon I did this?

[video=youtube;kJE9jW0cGCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJE9jW0cGCY[/video]

[video=youtube;NdjB15DKwJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjB15DKwJg[/video]

[video=youtube;3QD-PPX4PhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QD-PPX4PhI[/video]

This one is done to Portal gameplay but the music is made by me (and the game playing)
[video=youtube;FaSwaeD_sr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSwaeD_sr0[/video]

@Skarekrow

Here's some music that I subconsciously channeled without trying. These were all done in meditative states where I just somehow threw stuff out and recorded it, no planning, no preconception, no goal to finish it. No thinking about what I wanted it to sound like or what note should come next. How do you reckon I did this?

[video=youtube;kJE9jW0cGCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJE9jW0cGCY[/video]

[video=youtube;NdjB15DKwJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjB15DKwJg[/video]

[video=youtube;3QD-PPX4PhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QD-PPX4PhI[/video]

This one is done to Portal gameplay but the music is made by me (and the game playing)
[video=youtube;FaSwaeD_sr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSwaeD_sr0[/video]
Very nice!! I dig it!

i've certainly heard of the 'invisible college' but i didn't know they called themselves that for this reason!

I'll have to have a proper read into that!
It delves into the Rosicrusians and the ‘invisibles’ along with many other things I figured you would enjoy reading about![h=1][/h]
Oh man i think we may well get to see the lid blown off this thing in our lifetimes...amazing!
I think so too...I hope so anyhow.

Reactions: muir
Very nice!! I dig it!
Yeah, any idea how I did it though? Because even I don't know lol. :D

Even with the five ton cat one. I was playing with Milky Tracker with my computer keyboard acting as a musical keyboard. That sort of complicated marching bass line? Was just a blather of random key presses. How did it come out with such an upbeat pike to it? It sill makes me laugh a little when I hear it. I literally wasn't even trying, just spewling some stuff out for each layer of instrument.

Yeah, any idea how I did it though? Because even I don't know lol. :D

Even with the five ton cat one. I was playing with Milky Tracker with my computer keyboard acting as a musical keyboard. That sort of complicated marching bass line? Was just a blather of random key presses. How did it come out with such an upbeat pike to it? It sill makes me laugh a little when I hear it. I literally wasn't even trying, just spewling some stuff out for each layer of instrument.
Well, if you picked up computers at an early age...then you could consider that your musical instrument....where one savant or someone naturally talented may be naturally inclined to play the piano or something else....for you, it’s the computer.

Happy New Year!!!!
Winter solstice (the 21st) was generally the day of the year that signified the New Year...it wasn’t until the damn Gregorian calendar that it was changed.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!!!!
Winter solstice was generally the day of the year that signified the New Year...it wasn’t until the damn Gregorian calendar that it was changed.

I'll go along with that..happy new year!

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] There was a peroid in my life in which I didn't recall any dreams (which is unusual as I've always had very vivid dreams). This was a period where I lacked desire and motivation. I was detached from everyone and everything in my life. I wasn't depressed, I was simply void of any strong emotions. I also has repeated night terrors at this time. I couldn't remember anything about them or what caused them.

Then, out of nowhere the night terrors stopped, I could remember my dreams once again and I was no longer cut off from my emotions.

This might all have a very ordinary explanation or maybe not. I don't know.

It's like trying to describe the fourth dimension with a 3D mind. It's not going to work and trying to fit it will make you batshit insane.

I believe there's a science and physics to everything. The mistake made by humans is the belief that we even have the faculty to contain it when even with relatively well understood things like entanglement we already know we don't.

There are things that are out there which are not metaphysical, or philosophical. They don't fit in language, they don't fit conventional reasoning, they don't even fit typical time and space but we have evidence of them. This is the thing I've been speaking out against metaphysics. There's metadimension, meta-awareness, meta-consciousness, but no metaphysics. It's just the inadequacy, gross misinterpretation, and ignorance of just exactly how incomprehensible the universe is.

Our understanding of things is truly pathetic in the grand scope. Our understanding is like a small pea and what's out there is probably more like the Milky Way in comparison - so inconceivable that even the comparison itself is near impossible to grasp.

This is why I generally don't engage in conversations on these subjects. I feel I'm without to tools to properly describe my thoughts. There's the capacity for understanding, but it's like you said, trying to describe a forth dimension in a 3D mind.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think i need a brain upgrade to understand what she was talking about there!

What do you guys think about orgone generators?

There may or may not be something to it. They probably can do something in theory, just like feng shui does. I don't think we could understand why one would actually work though.

[video=youtube;wzfjoU9S5VQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzfjoU9S5VQ&feature=share&list=SPb3NwyYraJ srIoWgzVlz528F-JQTQQ5Rl&index=8[/video]

There may or may not be something to it. They probably can do something in theory, just like feng shui does. I don't think we could understand why one would actually work though.

Its one of those thing s like sun gazing where you just think: ''really? Does it really work? Might be kinda cool if it did, but at the same time if it doesn't would i actually be subjecting myself to danger!''

I mean with sun gazing..its either going to boost your health or its going to sear your retinas damaging your sight....not something i want to experiment with!

At the same time i don't have 100% faith in modern medicine. i think surgery works in the same way replacing something broken in a car works but i have my doubts about a lot of the medicines used in modern medicine....people have a strong interest in suppressing alternatives in the same way that they do with energy so who knows what stuff out there works and doesn't work

There was a peroid in my life in which I didn't recall any dreams (which is unusual as I've always had very vivid dreams). This was a period where I lacked desire and motivation. I was detached from everyone and everything in my life. I wasn't depressed, I was simply void of any strong emotions. I also has repeated night terrors at this time. I couldn't remember anything about them or what caused them.

Then, out of nowhere the night terrors stopped, I could remember my dreams once again and I was no longer cut off from my emotions.

This also happened to me. I would also sleepwalk a lot, and also one night I was screaming and trying to strangle myself with my own hands, which I don't even remember, I only know because I was told about it after my parents managed to wake me up. I had bruises and claw marks which I'd caused on my own neck.

Its one of those thing s like sun gazing where you just think: ''really? Does it really work? Might be kinda cool if it did, but at the same time if it doesn't would i actually be subjecting myself to danger!''

I mean with sun gazing..its either going to boost your health or its going to sear your retinas damaging your sight....not something i want to experiment with!

At the same time i don't have 100% faith in modern medicine. i think surgery works in the same way replacing something broken in a car works but i have my doubts about a lot of the medicines used in modern medicine....people have a strong interest in suppressing alternatives in the same way that they do with energy so who knows what stuff out there works and doesn't work

Haha with sun gazing I'd probably go with "it will sear your retinas". We have a pretty good understanding of how the sun and human eyes work.

However it's not really a matter of what's good and not harmful because anything can be harmful. The sun is for sure good for you, and seeing sunlight itself with your eyes is very important and beneficial. Overexposure can harm you and cause cancer though. For similar reasons you probably don't want to look at it directly, but being out in the sunrise and focusing your attention somewhat near it (but not directly at the sun) is probably very good for you.

@Skarekrow There was a peroid in my life in which I didn't recall any dreams (which is unusual as I've always had very vivid dreams). This was a period where I lacked desire and motivation. I was detached from everyone and everything in my life. I wasn't depressed, I was simply void of any strong emotions. I also has repeated night terrors at this time. I couldn't remember anything about them or what caused them.

This might all have a very ordinary explanation or maybe not. I don't know.
I actually remember the moment that the night terrors stopped...I remember gaining the ability to control the ‘dream’ that I was having...it almost seemed to me, that whatever my tormentor actually was, realized this and gave up. Strange.

Haha with sun gazing I'd probably go with "it will sear your retinas". We have a pretty good understanding of how the sun and human eyes work.

This is the advice off a website:

Solar Healing Techniques

1. Look directly at sun when it is directly on the horizon (1-5 minutes before sunset or after sunrise)
  2. Stare into the heart of the sun on your first day for 5 seconds (no more!)
  3. Block your eyes with your hands or close your eyes for a minute afterwards
  4. Drink water afterwards to spread it’s benefit
Each day you can increase the time for sun gazing by 5 seconds. Work your way up to about 12 minutes a day if you can. You will begin to see benefits after about a month of doing it consistently. Experienced Sun gazers can do this for over an hour. It is not recommended that you do sun gazing at any other time than sunrise and sunset. This is the safe zone.

http://mindbodyspirit.me/sun-gazing-solarhealing-solar-yoga/

Some occult orders pray to the sun 4 times a day

However it's not really a matter of what's good and not harmful because anything can be harmful. The sun is for sure good for you, and seeing sunlight itself with your eyes is very important and beneficial. Overexposure can harm you and cause cancer though. For similar reasons you probably don't want to look at it directly, but being out in the sunrise and focusing your attention somewhat near it (but not directly at the sun) is probably very good for you.

Its said that the sun is a receiver and transmitter of information/light and that we too are receiver sand transmitters of light/information

Our pineal glands are actually light receptive eyes

obviously the info being beamed from the sun enters our system a number of ways but the eyes take in a lot of light

Sirius is also said to be a receiver and transmitter of information

This is the advice off a website:

Solar Healing Techniques

1. Look directly at sun when it is directly on the horizon (1-5 minutes before sunset or after sunrise)
  2. Stare into the heart of the sun on your first day for 5 seconds (no more!)
  3. Block your eyes with your hands or close your eyes for a minute afterwards
  4. Drink water afterwards to spread it’s benefit
Each day you can increase the time for sun gazing by 5 seconds. Work your way up to about 12 minutes a day if you can. You will begin to see benefits after about a month of doing it consistently. Experienced Sun gazers can do this for over an hour. It is not recommended that you do sun gazing at any other time than sunrise and sunset. This is the safe zone.

http://mindbodyspirit.me/sun-gazing-solarhealing-solar-yoga/

Some occult orders pray to the sun 4 times a day

Its said that the sun is a receiver and transmitter of information/light and that we too are receiver sand transmitters of light/information

Our pineal glands are actually light receptive eyes

obviously the info being beamed from the sun enters our system a number of ways but the eyes take in a lot of light

Sirius is also said to be a receiver and transmitter of information

You might be able to get away with it when it's right on the horizon because you're looking at it through more atmosphere which will protect you, so they're probably right about not looking at it at any other time.

However if in doubt, I don't believe it would be necessary to stare right at it. If you can see it you're catching the light, and most of it ends up diffuse anyway which is why the sun brightens up the whole sky and everything around - it scatters. It's not acting like a giant spotlight. Even if you're not looking at it at all you're still getting sunlight bouncing off everything.

I'd be careful of doctrines or prescriptions which are not progressive and don't leave room for interpretation or compromise.