Merkabah | Page 9 | INFJ Forum
[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Well I'll warn you that I'm also a chaote which admittedly is not considered an entirely safe practice in itself.

Right now as far as I'm concerned though, this is provisionally useful for me to go forward. To be honest with you I've seen a lot of shit and been through a lot of direct trauma that is much more believable than this little story.

I already know that no story that you or I can tell is the absolute truth. We only present approximations of reality and I think one large form of illness is derived from taking these approximations too seriously.

Both at the same time. Mind is a pocket dimension where energy is used to virtualize.

Yeah I go on astral trips pretty regularly.

I couldn't actually see them directly, I remember a massive presence around my bedroom which was on the back of the house, and that feeling you get when somebody's standing right by you, staring at you, except it was like a thousand times amplified. I later started to envision them as Greys but I don't think these were actual Greys, but another being with a strong resemblance.

Some times definitely.

Contemplate and meditate half the time. Listen to music and goof around most of the other half lol.

I'd like to think I'm trying to use them positively.

Well I knew if I could talk to anyone about it, it would be you! I was right, right? :D
I think you are right! lol
I would never use intimate knowledge of someone, or even public knowledge of someone, and use it against them....it isn’t in my nature....I would just stop talking to you...you would no longer exist to me if you made me angry or wronged me somehow.
I have often thought the “greys” are ourselves from the future come back to figure our how our DNA got so fucked up....or maybe they are the ones fucking it up...or perhaps, as you received certain gifts, they are here to advance our DNA - who knows.
Anyhow, thanks for answering my questions! (btw, maybe Archon had hidden meanings in it, maybe it didn’t....but it was damn fun when it came out....lol.)
The reason I ask is because this is important to me. I sometimes wonder if I'm not pushing myself to the brink of insanity in my search for truth. I try to remain sceptical when I have thoughts similar in nature to what you describe.

I was very sick at one point in my life. On the critical list for over a month. When I recovered the doctors were sure there would be brain damage. They ran tests and the results came back negative. I was/am sure that there was brain damage, that the person I was before what happened died. That who you're speaking to is an entirely different entity from that before the age if 15. I still have his memories, but they .

A few years later I went through a period of fits and repeating nightmares of crucifixion. I was so sure these weren't just fits. They were more, something indescribable. Eventually they left as they came, with no known reason.

How do I know I'm not just delusional, that these thoughts aren't the result of a chemically imbalanced brain. You may not care, but this is one of the driving factors in my life. I need to know the truth about myself, about the nature of reality. However I can only see two possible ways this can lead. What I've described is the result of an overactive imagination and a psychiatric condition and I'm pushing myself to the brink of insanity. Or these thoughts are truth and eventually I'll see past all the falsities and gage upon that which is true. This will also inevitably lead to madness.

I've never really talked about this before, it just sounds so crazy. Alcohol has probably loosened my tongue tonight.
I don’t think you are crazy. (this goes to @sprinkles too)
I had repetitive, frightening, vivid nightmares almost my whole childhood...it was like I posted before about lucid dreaming actually being in another dimension itself, or it being out of body. I now believe that I was out of body as a child...when the dreams first began it was always in my house...most of the time I would wander around the house, or I would go in the living room and try and talk to my parents who were watching TV late and they would never answer me. I do believe that house to be haunted...and I know that I ran into whatever it was several times...well, I believe there were two...one that stayed there most of the time and was not threatening nor really that frightening, and there was something else that would visit, or I attracted somehow? Anyhow, it has a name, which I won’t name, because I feel that even writing it here attracts it somehow....I did however look it up once, and to my surprise the name had a frightening definition.
Anyhow, it began infrequently, that I would run into the latter of the two, and it would rush at me....most of the time I would wake up screaming...then after a while, it was every single damn night. I would sleep on a foam mattress along side my parents bed a lot of nights....here is another reason why I think it was out of body too....wherever I slept that night, would be the starting point for me in my dream....there was usually no, jumping to one place or another. It wasn’t until I started to control aspects of my “dream” that I finally stopped them from occurring. For instance, it used to be incredibly difficult for me to run from (blank) in my “dream” like you were stuck in tar...I think a lot of people have experienced that....but if I concentrated, and pushed past the fear, gained control of myself, I could easy run back to myself in bed and wake up. That was another thing....I had to run back to my sleeping self.
As far as trauma goes...there is a direct correlation between childhood concussions and things like depression, etc., etc. so I’m sure what happened to you could reach beyond that.
I think though that there is a good possibility you glimpsed something out of the ordinary.
I continuously have “dreams" of an apocalyptic nature...each time I have one, it is incredibly vivid, and I can usually remember every detail.
There have been “dreams” that to me....are frightening in the fact that I just don’t see myself imagining what comes though....after a while I started to wonder - Are these other realities I’m seeing? If we are made of energy that cannot be destroyed, then perhaps our energies have witnessed the goings on, not just here on Earth, but other planets, other dimensions. (I’ve had “dreams” of the destruction of so many places...not just here, but otherworldly places too...”dreams” where bodies were in piles so high they almost hit the clouds) If quantum entanglement is true, then why can’t the energy that form our consciousness be entangled with somewhere or someWHEN else completely...and then those entangled elsewhere, so on, and so forth. If they are entangled, then it wouldn’t be like receiving a signal from far away where you could barely make out the picture...because they would exist in both places simultaneously. I have figured, that I tend to see these visions of destruction because they pulse with the most energy...quantum, emotional, or otherwise.
When I do become ‘aware’ or myself within “dreams” which seems to be more and more frequently as I grow older...there was a time between the childhood night terrors and now where I just had normal dreams, that I couldn’t control, where I wasn’t aware...but now I feel like I was meant to be in control....I think we were all meant to be in control...or at the very least ‘aware’.
Anyhow, if you’re crazy then I guess I am too....let’s all go start a really cool cult!

Reactions: t56hg2bv
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;-JvX--oJBpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JvX--oJBpM[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Well I'll warn you that I'm also a chaote which admittedly is not considered an entirely safe practice in itself.

Right now as far as I'm concerned though, this is provisionally useful for me to go forward. To be honest with you I've seen a lot of shit and been through a lot of direct trauma that is much more believable than this little story.

I already know that no story that you or I can tell is the absolute truth. We only present approximations of reality and I think one large form of illness is derived from taking these approximations too seriously.

From what wikipedia tells me, chaote is about experimentation with belief systems and shifting paradigms to alter one's world view. Sounds quite interesting.

Yes, I'm well aware my thoughts could be a result of trauma or shock. This is why I try to remain sceptical and look at them from a detached perspective. I was surprised when you posted that you consider your story to be true. It must take incredible strength to accept that which is completely at odds with common perspective.

Truth and reality weren't the words I wanted to use. I feel like everything I've written is a clumsy attempt to describe that which cannot (or which I'm unable to) be described in human language, but until telepathic communication becomes feasible it'll have to do.

Here’s another example-

About 3 years ago in my old apartment, I had a dream that I was trying to be assaulted by what I can only describe as a “witch”.
I remember gathering my ‘energy’ and then simultaneously blasting her with is as I yelled out in that reality and this one as I sat up in bed “Get out!”...as I did that the mantle clock that sat on top of my TV flew off and hit the ground about 4 feet from my dresser where the TV sat.
There is no rational reason for that to happen....let me know if you can think of one....lol.

I also had a dream recently where I was aware of myself lying in bed sleeping...I could feel a presence trying to enter the room, but being unable to.
This time, I don’t feel that it was a threatening presence...to me it felt more curious than anything although, I have to admit I was still a bit frightened.
But I began to emanate waves from my body...I guess you could call it my Chi...I dunno. Anyhow, I could feel them pulsing from me, though the room...and as they did, even though I wasn’t facing that direction, they lit up the room as they bounced off the walls, almost like sonar, and I could see everything...it was a strange feeling...but I could feel the waves of energy I was producing....not just in my dream, but in my actual body....very bizarre.

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

[video=youtube_share;gIcU60PKPSs]http://youtu.be/gIcU60PKPSs[/video]

From what wikipedia tells me, chaote is about experimentation with belief systems and shifting paradigms to alter one's world view. Sounds quite interesting.

Yes, I'm well aware my thoughts could be a result of trauma or shock. This is why I try to remain sceptical and look at them from a detached perspective. I was surprised when you posted that you consider your story to be true. It must take incredible strength to accept that which is completely at odds with common perspective.

Truth and reality weren't the words I wanted to use. I feel like everything I've written is a clumsy attempt to describe that which cannot (or which I'm unable to) be described in human language, but until telepathic communication becomes feasible it'll have to do.

It's like trying to describe the fourth dimension with a 3D mind. It's not going to work and trying to fit it will make you batshit insane.

I believe there's a science and physics to everything. The mistake made by humans is the belief that we even have the faculty to contain it when even with relatively well understood things like entanglement we already know we don't.

There are things that are out there which are not metaphysical, or philosophical. They don't fit in language, they don't fit conventional reasoning, they don't even fit typical time and space but we have evidence of them. This is the thing I've been speaking out against metaphysics. There's metadimension, meta-awareness, meta-consciousness, but no metaphysics. It's just the inadequacy, gross misinterpretation, and ignorance of just exactly how incomprehensible the universe is.

Our understanding of things is truly pathetic in the grand scope. Our understanding is like a small pea and what's out there is probably more like the Milky Way in comparison - so inconceivable that even the comparison itself is near impossible to grasp.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/08/070808-largest-planet.html

The biggest alien planet found so far is baffling scientists with properties that defy current scientific explanation.

By all rights, TrES-4, a gas giant recently discovered about 1,400 light-years away in the constellation Hercules, shouldn't exist.

The planet's size is much larger than predicted for its mass, said Georgi Mandushev of Lowell Observatory, lead author of a new study on the exoplanet.

Though 70 percent bigger than Jupiter, TrES-4 contains only three-quarters of the red giant's mass. (Related: "First Proof of Wet 'Hot Jupiter' Outside Solar System" [July 11, 2007].)

That means the alien planet is about as dense as balsa wood or cork, said Mandushev, who is part of a planet-hunting team known as the Trans-Atlantic Exoplanet Survey.

"At this point the most valuable thing about this study is it presents a challenge to our theoretical models," Mandushev said. "Most advances in science come from confrontations just like this one."

The findings will be published in an upcoming issue of Astrophysical Journal Letters.

Hot Find

Peter McCullough leads another exoplanet discovery team, called the XO Project, from his position at the Baltimore, Maryland-based Space Telescope Science Institute.

Both he and Mandushev suspect that the unusually large size of TrES-4 has something to do with extreme heat.

The planet is only 4.5 million miles from its parent star, and it orbits in about three days, compared to Jupiter's 12-year revolution.

That means TrES-4 is superheated to about 2,300 degrees Fahrenheit (1,260 degrees Celsius).

Reactions: muir
I also had a dream recently where I was aware of myself lying in bed sleeping...I could feel a presence trying to enter the room, but being unable to.
This time, I don’t feel that it was a threatening presence...to me it felt more curious than anything although, I have to admit I was still a bit frightened.
But I began to emanate waves from my body...I guess you could call it my Chi...I dunno. Anyhow, I could feel them pulsing from me, though the room...and as they did, even though I wasn’t facing that direction, they lit up the room as they bounced off the walls, almost like sonar, and I could see everything...it was a strange feeling...but I could feel the waves of energy I was producing....not just in my dream, but in my actual body....very bizarre.

Well I think things work in a meta-sense based on simple and fundamental principles. e.g. Conway's Game of Life is based on just three physical rules but the way these rules interact allows for complexity and some times 'living' beings. Or in other words these rules recombine and reinterpret in infinite ways, and a good number of these recombinations produce further rules and behaviors which are really only an extension of the first three rules interacting in certain ways.

Similarly if you know how to solve a 3x3x3 Rubik's cube, you can also know how to solve the 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 7x7x7... there have been people that have solved 100x100x100 computerized cubes even. Even though a large cube has more particulates to move around, the rules of it remain nearly the same. The only real increase in complexity over 3x3x3 is parity which can happen at certain points but you only need to learn one or two new strategies to deal with parity. Once you know parity, all cubes are theoretically solvable no matter how large - the limit only comes down to how much you can physically manipulate.

Well I think things work in a meta-sense based on simple and fundamental principles. e.g. Conway's Game of Life is based on just three physical rules but the way these rules interact allows for complexity and some times 'living' beings. Or in other words these rules recombine and reinterpret in infinite ways, and a good number of these recombinations produce further rules and behaviors which are really only an extension of the first three rules interacting in certain ways.

Similarly if you know how to solve a 3x3x3 Rubik's cube, you can also know how to solve the 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 7x7x7... there have been people that have solved 100x100x100 computerized cubes even. Even though a large cube has more particulates to move around, the rules of it remain nearly the same. The only real increase in complexity over 3x3x3 is parity which can happen at certain points but you only need to learn one or two new strategies to deal with parity. Once you know parity, all cubes are theoretically solvable no matter how large - the limit only comes down to how much you can physically manipulate.

So you are saying what? That I solved a puzzle by learning to partially manipulate my own reality?

So you are saying what? That I solved a puzzle by learning to partially manipulate my own reality?

Well, no, more like saying that Chi and stuff is actually there, and there's probably a truth to what you're saying, and that what we know about fundamental rules could already explain it possibly.

It's like with the two kinds of energy that people seem to talk about - there's the scientific form of energy, and the form of energy that people use to describe things they don't understand. I posit that these are the same energy. If you think about how a MOSFET works for example, it would seem really strange and magical if you were to weight it with the same perceptions that people have about how they personally experience life.

You apply electricity to a gate which creates a field effect in the semiconductor which alters the number of electron holes and allows electrons to jump through a gap. That's quantum physics happening right there. But when we try to compare this to applying an effect to open a chakra for example, certain people look at you as if you've gone mad. Personally I don't see it as any more strange than a MOSFET.

There are incubus and there are succubus

Incubus are the ones that put downward pressure on your chest and often have sex with their victim. people often describe that feeling of downward pressure on the chest in a waking dream

Then there are succubus who are female and will literally suck you off....sorry if thats a bit crude...i didn't know how else to put it

John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG

Well, no, more like saying that Chi and stuff is actually there, and there's probably a truth to what you're saying, and that what we know about fundamental rules could already explain it possibly.

It's like with the two kinds of energy that people seem to talk about - there's the scientific form of energy, and the form of energy that people use to describe things they don't understand. I posit that these are the same energy. If you think about how a MOSFET works for example, it would seem really strange and magical if you were to weight it with the same perceptions that people have about how they personally experience life.

You apply electricity to a gate which creates a field effect in the semiconductor which alters the number of electron holes and allows electrons to jump through a gap. That's quantum physics happening right there. But when we try to compare this to applying an effect to open a chakra for example, certain people look at you as if you've gone mad. Personally I don't see it as any more strange than a MOSFET.

Yeah at one time xrays were seen as magic until people understood them

We have so much to learn

The number of people describing interactions like sprinkles has done with entities or with UFO's and other phenomena is so broad and from such a cross section of society that it warrents attention even from the predominantly left brained scientific community

a person doesn't even need to believe that these events happened in our reality as we understand it to respect these accounts.

Questions would still remain: ''what is going on?'', ''why are people across cultures and time describing these experiences?'', ''what is the source of this?'' and so on

Its a fascinating area of study

There were many people talking about this in the counterculture movement of the 60's as psychadelic rock bands like jefferson airplane sung: ''have you seen the saucers?''. Many of them had come through the left brained dominant academic system and had achieved their doctorates; people like Dr. Timothy Leary, Dr Lilly, Dr. Alexander Shulgin, Terence mckenna and so on

These are all very smart people who brought a scientific background to subjects that are usually perceived as right brained areas

Something is going on...so the million dollar question is: what?

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;w_znRopGtbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_znRopGtbE[/video]

I agree....if science can agree that there is quantum entanglement, then do those things that we are entangled to have to be in this dimension? So yes, like you said, it could very well be the exact same kind of energy, but being used in a separate reality or dimension yet still able to have some sort of limited interaction in this one.

There are incubus and there are succubus

Incubus are the ones that put downward pressure on your chest and often have sex with their victim. people often describe that feeling of downward pressure on the chest in a waking dream

Then there are succubus who are female and will literally suck you off....sorry if thats a bit crude...i didn't know how else to put it

View attachment 19305
Oh yes....I haven’t experienced that one yet, but I’ve read up on them....lol.
I still to this day, cannot come up with a logical reason for the clock to fly off the TV.
It’s the same with the remote control R2D2 story I told...no reason.
Or the hanger story I have posted elsewhere....
I was house-sitting with an Ex at her parents house about 8 years ago I guess...
Anyhow, we went to bed, I was the nearest to the door and the light switch....she was closest to the window.
Next to the door was the closet, in front of the closet was a rolling hanger, with a bunch of metal hangers on it but no clothes.
Just as I was reaching the point of falling asleep...CRASH....all the metal hanger were violently hit with something...I thought as I sat up to flip on the light, that my girlfriend met have thrown a pillow or something.
I flipped on the light to still see the hangers swinging wildly...looked around, and could see nothing on the floor, no pillow, or clothes...nothing.
My girlfriend and I sat there for a minute not saying anything....just perplexed.
She started to freak out and wanted to sleep elsewhere, which we ended up doing.
The next morning I tried to recreate what happened...by placing a hanger in such a way that it could swing down and hit the others...but nothing I did could recreate the violence of the crash the night before.
The windows were shut....the AC was off...the door was closed....I even checked for earthquakes online...no explanation other than -
A.) A ghost or some other entity
B.) One of us somehow did it with our minds

Can’t think of any other possible reason than those two....can you?

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
I agree....if science can agree that there is quantum entanglement, then do those things that we are entangled to have to be in this dimension? So yes, like you said, it could very well be the exact same kind of energy, but being used in a separate reality or dimension yet still able to have some sort of limited interaction in this one.

Well they don't entangle in this dimension already.

If you think about it, what is dimension? It's the measurable extents of your reality, isn't it? However, strangely, entangled particles relate to each other regardless of distance - distance being a measure in our dimension that we experience. In other words, for entangled particles our spatial dimension we live in seems to be irrelevant.

Why? We can't currently explain it. But there's obviously a way to propagate relationship which goes beyond our standard sense of dimension.

Or think of the Matrix. They had extra dimensions of existence in that movie - they could move in the Matrix and sit still in the human dimension, but there's a necessary thing which the movie didn't go into (but touched on briefly and showed in some scenes) and that is the energy source which made the computations possible. The energy source and circuitry is invisible to one inside the Matrix. You can live in a virtual holographic world and see all of that world and still not even get to touch on all the wiring that makes it tick. It's an entire other metauniverse which is not separate from what you know, but rather contains what you know, but in a higher dimension.

@Skarekrow @muir
[video=youtube;w_znRopGtbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_znRopGtbE[/video]

I think i need a brain upgrade to understand what she was talking about there!

What do you guys think about orgone generators?

Well they don't entangle in this dimension already.

If you think about it, what is dimension? It's the measurable extents of your reality, isn't it? However, strangely, entangled particles relate to each other regardless of distance - distance being a measure in our dimension that we experience. In other words, for entangled particles our spatial dimension we live in seems to be irrelevant.

Why? We can't currently explain it. But there's obviously a way to propagate relationship which goes beyond our standard sense of dimension.

Or think of the Matrix. They had extra dimensions of existence in that movie - they could move in the Matrix and sit still in the human dimension, but there's a necessary thing which the movie didn't go into (but touched on briefly and showed in some scenes) and that is the energy source which made the computations possible. The energy source and circuitry is invisible to one inside the Matrix. You can live in a virtual holographic world and see all of that world and still not even get to touch on all the wiring that makes it tick. It's an entire other metauniverse which is not separate from what you know, but rather contains what you know, but in a higher dimension.

There seems to be a lot of chatter about black holes as being a potential source of this projection that is our reality