Merkabah | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
This is fascinating! I'm going to have to print this and curl up in the chair with a cup of coffee to digest this.

Coincidentally - I overheard two women talking about this very thing about a month ago. I must have put it in the "keep this" section of my brain because it kept popping up to the surface every now and then. I don't know if this is an example - but I often wake up after 2 hrs of sleep or so and eat something light and get on my Nook HD. Then after about 30 minutes or so - I go back to sleep.
I would say that counts...
I dunno, to me it makes sense that from a viewpoint of our own circadian rhythms, and those mainly being influenced by the sun going down, that staying awake until whatever hour at night with artificial light, and then sleeping in (if you can) past the sun-rise, would be an unnatural rhythm for your body.

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
603166_198707853650969_1134158551_n.jpg

Reactions: Quiet and muir
I would say that counts...
I dunno, to me it makes sense that from a viewpoint of our own circadian rhythms, and those mainly being influenced by the sun going down, that staying awake until whatever hour at night with artificial light, and then sleeping in (if you can) past the sun-rise, would be an unnatural rhythm for your body.
Yep^ This. Especially since said artificial light drops your melatonin levels at a time, where they should be elevated, and by morning/afternoon when you wake up, it still feels like you haven't slept enough.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
1461166_393279764136682_2066482037_n.jpg

1466145_1441778062710692_1704897947_n.jpg
~In a crystal we have the clear evidence of the existence of a formative life-principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is none the less a living being. Nikola Tesla~

So wonderful to be able to focus on the actual reality of life rather than all the made up stuff! It's so refreshing and inspiring. Thanks again.
Lol I so want to reply properly to some of the posts but I'm having a very busy week

So wonderful to be able to focus on the actual reality of life rather than all the made up stuff! It's so refreshing and inspiring. Thanks again.
Lol I so want to reply properly to some of the posts but I'm having a very busy week
Lol, it’s okay...I’m busy as hell most of the time too! Ugh!
Glad you are enjoying this thread so much! Please feel free to post your own thoughts, ideas, etc.

1466145_1441778062710692_1704897947_n.jpg
~In a crystal we have the clear evidence of the existence of a formative life-principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is none the less a living being. Nikola Tesla~​

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION]
No, I’m neither cool enough, nor do I have to money or resources to buy all these crystals...just thought it kicked-ass...lol.

Reactions: muir and Kgal
[video=youtube_share;uENITui5_jU]http://youtu.be/uENITui5_jU[/video]
Around 60% of your body is water...no wonder music can affect us is amazing ways!

Music can repair brain damage from stroke via music therapy - people who have lost the ability to speak can actually sing the words (often without trouble or training) and the brain creates new connections.

It can kill pain - Studies have shown that patients kicking a drug habit when regularly exposed to music can kick it easier and with fewer pain meds. Introducing music can increase levels of some chemicals associated with heavy addictions, like dopamine and norepinephrine.

It can boost your immune system - In addition to simply lowering stress levels, music also raises immune markers in your system, creating more antibodies to fight disease. Ironically, listening to Amy Winehouse could make you immune to all the potential diseases you'd be exposed to if you met Amy Winehouse. This effect is compounding: Over time, the body can learn to recognize certain types of music (particularly choir or classical music) as immune boosting, continuing the improvement of the immune system. As an added bonus, if you listen to choir music on a regular basis you're almost guaranteed to be immune to STDs as the odds of you ever having sex are quite slim.

It can prevent seizures - It's theorized that "the superorganization of the cerebral cortex . . . may resonate with the superior architecture of Mozart's music" which is a sciencey way of saying that probably Mozart gets all up in your brain in ways the Hamburger Helper jingle only wishes it could. Really though, this is another one of those medical shrug moments, as scientists really haven't figured it out yet.

Return lost memories - Listening to music engages many areas of the brain in both hemispheres, which is why it can create brain activity other methods, like conversation, can't. Another area it engages is the hippocampus, which would be a hilarious name for a school for aquatic mammals but in reality is the less impressive region of the brain which handles long-term memory storage. When you listen to music you know, feelings associated with the song are returned by the hippocampus. Sometimes the memories even manage to come along with the relevant feelings, so hopefully no music was playing the first time anyone ever kicked you in the junk. Even if memories aren't recovered, emotions and attitudes are, allowing people who can't even remember who they are from day to day or why they loathe the FOX network so much.

Increase spatial reasoning - Mozart music, especially piano music, can raise your spatial reasoning the equivalent of nine IQ points. And that's an average, meaning there are people who get even more of a boost from it. There are a lot of theories, but some claim that Mozart's music focuses the listener more.

Possibly even cure Parkinson’s - At this point, you may be asking, "Sure, music can fix my brain, but can it fix my body?" which would indicate you expect entirely too much from iTunes. No amount of power ballads is going to cure your heartburn or trim a few pounds off anyone's overly-gelatinous ass. However, if you have Parkinson's disease, it just might be able to help. Victims of Parkinson's suffer from muscle spasms, locking muscles, balance problems and sketchy scientists with kick ass time machines. As it turns out, applying music can instantly resolve the physical issues of Parkinson's in many victims.Take Rande Gedaliah, who was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 2003 and found she had muscle spasms, balance problems and difficulty walking. The disease eventually led to a serious fall in the shower. Things were looking pretty grim until one day she found out she could listen to music and suddenly be able to move with ease, the type of music determining the speed she walks at. We Are the Champions let her walk a slow clip and Born in the USA made her move faster still. Anything by Nine Inch Nails sent her spiraling into a rage.
When you're locked in your room, listening to your old N'Sync CDs, have you ever noticed your foot tapping on its own? That's not just because you have terrible taste in music. It's because the portions of the brain which deal with rhythm and movement are so automated that it requires no conscious attention to move to a beat. It's like your brain going behind your back to get things done because it knows it can't rely on you to bust an appropriate move when you hear "Bye Bye Bye."
Suddenly, patients with bradykinesia--an inability to initiate movement--can move instantly as their brain interprets the music and sends movement signals to their legs, essentially tricking their bodies into moving. Yes, music can trick your broken, unresponsive body into obedience.

Here is an interesting article about the experiments of Masaru Emoto mentioned by @solongotgon

water.jpg
Water molecule exposed to the words "love" and "gratitude" for 24 hours.
I just finished reading the most magical book. It’s called Messages from Water and the Universe written by Masaru Emoto. Mr. Emoto has spent years researching water and photographing frozen water crystals. He perfected a process of freezing a drop of water in a Petri dish at 5 degrees Celsius, and then photographing and enlarging the photo of the water crystal. He produced tens of thousands of photographs under a variety of conditions with amazing results.

His first discovery was that spring water, ground water and water from the upper parts of a river produced beautiful, symmetrical water crystals. Water from the tap or polluted water produced blob-like, asymmetrical crystals.However, that was only the beginning of his discoveries. Next he exposed water samples to music by Tchaikovsky and Beethoven. The crystals photographed afterwards were beautiful, in contrast to the ones from water samples exposed to some heavy-metal music that contained negative lyrics.
One of his most astounding discoveries concerned the effects of words and thoughts on the water crystals. He said his favorite water crystal, the one he felt was the most beautiful, resulted when the water sample was exposed to the words love and gratitude for 24 hours. He explains in the book that the ancient Japanese religion of Shintoism acknowledged that every word has its own special vibration. In this case, the words, love and gratitude, vibrate in such a positive way that they had the power of influencing the nature of water positively. The picture above shows the effect of the words “love and gratitude” on the water molecules. This is such a magical thought in itself, but also think of the personal ramifications.
Masaru_Emoto_hado_water_foto_No_17_small.jpg
Water sample exposed to negative words
Our bodies are composed of a large percentage of water. If we fill ourselves with positive thoughts, the water in our body responds in a healthy, happy way. When we feed ourselves dark and negative thoughts, the water becomes misshaped and distorted (see picture below). I think we all know keeping our thoughts positive is a good idea, and now, in light of his research, we can see so concretely that our thoughts have a huge affect on our well-being.

Okay....so someone told me the the “Mozart Effect” was done in a study that was never replicated. So maybe disregard that one...lol.
Although, it seems totally realistic that there could be such a thing...*shrug*

Reactions: muir
Okay....so someone told me the the “Mozart Effect” was done in a study that was never replicated. So maybe disregard that one...lol.
Although, it seems totally realistic that there could be such a thing...*shrug*

No. Don't disregard it. You are on to something I feel is very profound knowledge.

Have you seen these videos? http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26966&page=3&p=715138&viewfull=1#post715138

I find it very interesting you are over here in one section of the forum talking about using music for healing when [MENTION=95]efromm[/MENTION] and I are talking about it over in another section of the forum. We are in group mind mode. :)

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

There's also something that I like to call the Miku effect where just a vague characterization sparks vast amounts of creativity and collaboration in people.

Miku became a 'diva' not because she was created as one, but because she was just an empty icon connected to a voice synthesis program. Other people put themselves into Miku, evolved her, and made her the 'diva'. Miku is people. (and not in the Soylent Green way either lol) The company that owns her likeness just marketed her visual appearance and the program and the users of the program are the ones that actually made Miku.

[video=youtube;oO4tbqYkgD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO4tbqYkgD0[/video]

No. Don't disregard it. You are on to something I feel is very profound knowledge.

Have you seen these videos? http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26966&page=3&p=715138&viewfull=1#post715138

I find it very interesting you are over here in one section of the forum talking about using music for healing when @efromm and I are talking about it over in another section of the forum. We are in group mind mode. :)

That is bizarre...I had no idea, I hadn’t seen the thread you were talking on!
I find it totally feasible...it makes sense....and I know when I listen to certain types of music or certain songs that I can go into my own type of “trance” mode where it is an all-encompasing process.
Thanks for the videos!

@Skarekrow

There's also something that I like to call the Miku effect where just a vague characterization sparks vast amounts of creativity and collaboration in people.

Miku became a 'diva' not because she was created as one, but because she was just an empty icon connected to a voice synthesis program. Other people put themselves into Miku, evolved her, and made her the 'diva'. Miku is people. (and not in the Soylent Green way either lol) The company that owns her likeness just marketed her visual appearance and the program and the users of the program are the ones that actually made Miku.

[video=youtube;oO4tbqYkgD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO4tbqYkgD0[/video]
Yes, I had heard of her, but never really thought about it later to look her up...thanks!
It is fascinating...I actually think about what we (humans) will look like in another 1000 years (if we should make it that far without killing ourselves or being killed....which I find mostly doubtful) will we all mostly look the same having the races almost completely mixed? Will there still be those who you can say by looking at them what their nationality is (was)? My theory, and strangely enough, after telling it to Sensiko, she had the same thought, is that - the Gray aliens....if they are real of course....are ourselves from far in the future, coming back to look at history, to study us and our genetics perhaps....who knows. But it would makes sense that they would be thinner (lack or gravity), grey skin (mixture of the races without the benefit of melatonin reaction from sunlight), the big eyes perhaps from just being in the mostly dark of space all the time? I dunno...it’s just a idea.....lol.

valley-of-the-shadow-of-death-desteni-bernardpoolman-best-for-all-life-ascension-consequence-darkness.jpg

Okay....so here is a new topic to discuss in this thread...

Do Einstein’s laws of physics prove the existence of ghosts?

Let me explain...

Despite the efforts of ghost-hunters around the world and their continuing investigations into abandoned houses, factories, old buildings, cemeteries, etc., which are most often accompanied by proper equipment, we still are not able to say with certainty if there are ghosts.
However, according to many ghost hunters, there are allegations of the existence of ghosts in modern physics and particularly in Einstein, who offered a scientific basis on the topic.
In particular, ghost researcher John Kachuba in his book Ghosthunters (2007)states that “according to Einstein, all the energy in the universe is constant, which means that it can neither be created nor destroyed… Then what happens to our energy when we die? Since it cannot be destroyed, then it is transformed into another kind of energy. What can this form of energy be? Maybe we can say that this development results in the creation of ghosts?”
In reality, the answer may be very simple. When a person dies, his body’s energy moves where the energy of all organisms moves – to the environment. When a person dies, his energy is released and transferred to the animals and plants.
When we consume dead plants and animals, at the same time we consume their energy and use it for our own purposes. Thus, when food is metabolized, chemical reactions occur and provide an animal with energy when it needs to live, to run, to play, etc. This energy does not exist in the “electromagnetic-spiritual” form, but only in the form of heat and chemical energy.
Most of ghost hunters claim to be able to detect electromagnetic fields created by ghosts. Since the metabolic processes of living organisms generate low levels of electrical currents, they cease to exist when the organisms die. As soon as the source of the energy ceases to exist, electrical processes stop as well, just like a bulb ceases to emit light when the power supply is interrupted.
Do you think that our energy is just dispersed, or does something remain? Does our energy hold a semblance, a “soul” of who we are?

What happens to “us” when we die?
The physicist Robert Lanza of Wake Forest University in North Carolina decided to find the answer. With the help of Quantum Physics, he tried to prove the existence of life after death.
According to Lanza, there is a theory that asserts the presence of parallel universes in which events occur simultaneously, but in different ways. Lanza believes that death is not the absolute end of life, but it is rather a transition to another, parallel world.
To confirm his hypothesis, the scientist took advantage of quantum physics and Young’s interference experiment, which proves that light is a wave and its length can be measured.
During the experiment, the light from a single source simultaneously passed through two holes in the obstacle. When passing through the holes it divided into two waves. Then, due to the overlapping waves, the segment of light behind the obstacle became brighter, while the light in the area where the waves did not overlap dimmed.Lanza believes that, as in the experiment with the light, it is life that creates the universe, and not vice versa, so when passing through death, it continues to exist. According to the scientist, since the time of ancient Greece, when humanity accepted the biocentric universe theory, people tend to think linearly and “call sky blue, because it is as they see it.”
But in fact, the human brain has receptors that can be influenced, and then the sky will appear red or green. We are accustomed to thinking of life as a mixture of carbonates and molecules. But this is what only our conscious mind dictates. In fact, everything can be absolutely wrong”, says Lanza.
In addition, Lanza said that without human consciousness, nothing that we see around us really exists, because it is “the mind that makes sense to the world.”
In fact, everything you see does not exist without your consciousness. This is what makes sense to the world”, says Lanza, adding that the human mind determines the shape and size of the universe. And eventhe time is a product of human consciousness.

So according to Quantum Physics there are many of “us” in parallel universes...so are we connected to them somehow?
Are they the ghosts that we see? Is the veil between universes or dimensions or realities thin enough at certain times and places to allow us a peek?

Yes, I had heard of her, but never really thought about it later to look her up...thanks!
It is fascinating...I actually think about what we (humans) will look like in another 1000 years (if we should make it that far without killing ourselves or being killed....which I find mostly doubtful) will we all mostly look the same having the races almost completely mixed? Will there still be those who you can say by looking at them what their nationality is (was)? My theory, and strangely enough, after telling it to Sensiko, she had the same thought, is that - the Gray aliens....if they are real of course....are ourselves from far in the future, coming back to look at history, to study us and our genetics perhaps....who knows. But it would makes sense that they would be thinner (lack or gravity), grey skin (mixture of the races without the benefit of melatonin reaction from sunlight), the big eyes perhaps from just being in the mostly dark of space all the time? I dunno...it’s just a idea.....lol.

Well, I think it's possible. Whether it happens or not depends on how we further evolve.

Humans are slowly becoming more cohesive and unified. We now mostly think of ourselves as one species, and we've invented a whole new term for ourselves that is not used for any other specimen in the animal kingdom - "race". Among spiders for example we have Latrodectus hesperus, Latrodectus bishopi, Latrodectus mactans, and about 29 other Latrodectus.

Why is hesperus a subspecies and not a "race" of spider? Animals of the same species should be able to crossbreed right? Well, not necessarily. Even though some Latrodectus might have been able to crossbreed, many have evolved mechanisms of mate claiming, and lock-and-key style crossbreed prevention. So even if genetically they could, physically they cannot most of the time.

This sort of thing might still be possible if we become a space faring race before species unification. If pockets of humans become isolated on other planets or colonies, they may not keep up with the rest.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
[video=youtube;xmN2RL4VJsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE&feature=share&list=PL2C2FBAB7E 002EE3E[/video] @Kgal @Serenity @sprinkles @sentientsixpence [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] @charlene (and anyone else whom I couldn’t think of right after I woke up!)

Last edited:
So I have decided to post the whole video series of “Spirit Science” because I think that they are very well done and offer some great information....even if some of the info could be considered to be basic, it is nice how they break it all down and make everything easily understandable for everyone.
Of course you can go ahead and just watch the whole series without waiting for me (I’ll post a new one every day) I don’t mind....lol.
[video=youtube;LhX6LoNZdAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhX6LoNZdAc&feature=share&list=PL2C2FBAB7E 002EE3E&index=1[/video]

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

You actually own me a beer. I'd say come and give it to me, we have a lot to talk about!

@Skarekrow

You actually own me a beer. I'd say come and give it to me, we have a lot to talk about!
Lol...One of these days! I’ll even buy you a good beer....lol.
Perhaps in a year or two my friend...working through some bs in my own life right now but it will pass.
You want to meet me in Poland or shall Sensiko and I hop over to Bulgaria? You would have to play tour guide and show us all the really cool shit you have there!