Merkabah | Page 3 | INFJ Forum
[video=youtube_share;2ztsIR6i0e4]http://youtu.be/2ztsIR6i0e4[/video]

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
Something interesting to watch

[video=youtube;zI_F4nOKDSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_F4nOKDSM[/video]

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
Disharmony is only a Dirty Trick of Negative Thinking.

Just like with music, people run away with their desires and they frame things subjectively around 'good' or 'bad'. Some people don't like a certain kind of music, and some don't ever want to like it because they'd like to define themselves as discerning. Rather than adapt they'd keep to their own outdated rules and create their own problems while other people who "don't know good music" (don't fit outdated rules) get along just fine. This some times even leads the one to ask "How can you even like this??" when the fact is the one has harbored and fed their own dislike. In a way they're responsible for it.

[video=youtube;LnuOG2K1EVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnuOG2K1EVc[/video]

[video=youtube;N3AozZHa10w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3AozZHa10w[/video]

Firstly, I have a couple of pics to post....

1479177_396979237100068_1186542700_n.jpg

1486755_397085390422786_500350921_n.jpg

1474554_396789917119000_1316122733_n.jpg

531963_396375030493822_122447497_n.jpg

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] [MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION]
I promise to give you both a nice response...but gotta find some fooood!

That was very interesting information about the Merkabah. Ive come across this term ocassionaly but never really looked into it until this thread. When i imagine the Merkabah, it feel like soul- the individuated God consciousness that allows us to experience life here, and is simultaneously at home in Source. A while ago i started having some really cool dreams and visions about this- I saw this ocean of 'bubbly shapes', that was the 'Great Gestalt', and the Great Gestalt is its own entity, and each of the parts is individuated consciousness. In Source (God/Love/All That Is), we are all intimately connected, we are One. And here on Earth, we are intimately connected..all that lives and is life has a soul, and each soul extends out around the body, in all directions. Everything is interconnected and One.

In regards to water and consciousness- it is really fascinating to consider the multidimmensional nature of water- water is fluid, it flows, it is passive, it is powerful, it is neutral, it is shaped by the environment and shapes the environment, it cleanses, it transforms, it gives life. Water interconnects us. Water carries the energy and imprint of 'intentions'. This is fundamenental to how we create reality using the principles of law of attraction. When you are feeling gratitude and Love, every water molecule in your body will carry that imprint. A really easy and effective way to utlise water is to do some meditating and intention setting in the shower or bath. Or if you feeling negative, hop into the shower and visualise the negative energy being washed away and transformed into fresh love energy. Drink lots of water and allow it to wash through you. You can bless everything you drink and eat, every breath that you take, and this will nourish your body with gratitude and health. Whenever you exercise you can focus on how the blood is moving through your body, re-energising you with life. Whenever you eliminate waste, you can focus on how you body is removing all toxins and waste, and is cleansed and renewed.

Music has immediately discernable and sometimes more subtle effects on life. It can definately be used to effect intentions. A couple of years ago, we had a cool lady come to our chemistry class and she demonstrated a 'voice analysis' machine. Basically, she used this machine to analyse the different tones- vibrations in the voice and then used this information to diagnose health. She was able to use the program to detect past trauma, abuse, and injury and dis-ease states in the body. She then used sound therapy to re-balance the tone and vibration, restoring balance and health to the mind and body. She claimed that she had used sound therapy to heal many people and to do things like shrink tumours. She taught us how to do a series of chants. It was the first time i'd chanted in a group situation and it was incredible- i felt like i was rushing! Ive been practicing chanting regularly since then and i like to incorporate this into meditation and sing in the shower. Chanting outdoors, in the forest...thats the best...you can feel your spirit flying.

I checked out her website at the time- http://www.biowaves.com/Voice-Analysis/- i thought it was badly written and confusing to read. But, in person, she was articulate and her demonstration was accurate and amazing.

...The sleep cycles- you guys have to try that! It is amazing. When isis was a fresh baby, obviously my sleep patterns were all fucked up and i was sleeping whenever i got the chance and having to wake up whenever she cried for food or cuddles. My intuition during the time was incredible- i just knew everything that was going on! I knew what dreams everyone had in the house. It was scary and overwhelming at the time because i didnt understand it and didnt know how to control it. I had a lot of OBE and astral projection at this time. It was pretty confusing back then, because i didnt know why it was happening so much. A year or so later, i read the 'Eternal validity of the soul' from the seth material. Seth says that the way we sleep and eat is all messed up and unatural. He recommends sleeping for 2 periods of between 3-5 hours a day, and taking short naps if needed. This is beneficial for health and intuitive awareness. He also recommends spending time awake during the night- going for a walk in the starlight, having a meal etc. He recommends having lots of small meals all through out the day and night!
I do this sleep pattern occasionally and i do think its amazing- it seems to detox the mind and body, as well as increase the quality of my meditation and creative ability. I would do it all the time but it isnt always practical with keeping with society's schedule of time unfortunately. But... when i move out to hippy country- this is definately how i will sleep and eat- just doing what comes naturally.

The de ja vu is very interesting. I do believe that when we have de ja vu its because we are experiencing something physically that we have already exeprienced astrally- in our intuitive state, or our dream space. My friend has an interesting idea that when we have de ja vu we all following the path of out High self/True Will. I think his idea has some merit in my experience

...Ghosts...this is my theory on ghosts. I think that ghosts are created/manifested when intentional energy is repetitively or very strongly imprinted into the interconnected matrix. This imprint becomes like an 'entity' of its own...but it is not real, it is just a part of the illusory matrix. You know when you walk into a room and you can tell that people have been fighting, or angry, or that something really sad, chaotic, horrific, or amazing has happened? This is because we can pick up the vibrations still in the room. When something very intense happens or when something happens consistently, this creates am imprint of vibration, that can be picked up by other people when they enter that space. People can strengthen or weaken these imprints by feeding their own intentions into it. This energy can be positive or negative in nature. Some places have a nice feel, others have a uncomfortable feel. We can use purposeful intention, and things like sage and water to clear this energy. I use sage regularly to clean spaces, and tools like my tarot cards and crystals.

The parallel universe theory is very interesting- i do believe that we can pick up information from parallel realms and our many parallel selves. And sometimes this information could be percieved as a 'ghost'. Thinking about parallels is so trippy! In the seth material- it says that every time we have a thought it is generated into a parallel world. There are infinte parallels. Sometimes i spend entirely too long tripping about these things!

[MENTION=4956]charlene[/MENTION]
I wonder about de ja vu because I get it fairly often in somewhat long, complicated sequences that go on for five or ten minutes, and about halfway through the sequence it stops being "this has happened before!" and it starts being "this is going to happen next!" and it ends up being right!

It really causes me to flip my lid when it happens, and in some cases I work to avert bad effects, because apparently it's not set in stone, but I'm almost out of body and watching myself do stuff and hearing people say things then eventually I know what's coming next, but I have some control and can put the brakes on so to speak, or ready myself, or do something benign yet somehow different which entirely changes things.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
I wonder about de ja vu because I get it fairly often in somewhat long, complicated sequences that go on for five or ten minutes, and about halfway through the sequence it stops being "this has happened before!" and it starts being "this is going to happen next!" and it ends up being right!

It really causes me to flip my lid when it happens, and in some cases I work to avert bad effects, because apparently it's not set in stone, but I'm almost out of body and watching myself do stuff and hearing people say things then eventually I know what's coming next, but I have some control and can put the brakes on so to speak, or ready myself, or do something benign yet somehow different which entirely changes things.

Yes- i so know what you mean! I do the same thing

Yeah it makes me crazy. o.o Especially in conversations because it's like "Please don't say what I know you're going to say word for word" and then they say it and my brain goes "DAMIT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

Whats worst is sometimes i remember how something is going to happen- and then i think- no, thats just stupid, irrational, and impossible...why would that happen....disregard and carry on...and then that very thing happens....then i feel stupified that it did happen but at the same time i understood that it would happen, and some part of me says, well i told you so.
For example, i was talking to someone last week and i knew that if i mentioned a certain topic, they would react very badly and become shitty with me. But there was no logical or rational reason for that person to react badly, and it was a valid topic to bring up. So i disregarded my de ja vu and i brought it up and it blew up in my face. It was funny in the end

I am learning to trust myself more, but i still second guess.

Do you always trust yourself?

Do you find the feeling comforting?

I trust myself in the moment I suppose, it still seems crazy though but every time it's happened I've never really had anything to lose by following my instincts.

I wouldn't say it's comforting, it's a high stimulus situation. I wouldn't say it feels bad either though. It's just kind of intense.

I trust myself in the moment I suppose, it still seems crazy though but every time it's happened I've never really had anything to lose by following my instincts.

I wouldn't say it's comforting, it's a high stimulus situation. I wouldn't say it feels bad either though. It's just kind of intense.

I really like how you put that- "I've never really had anything to lose by following my instincts"

That is so true...so true! there is absolutely nothing to lose. Thank You, that really helps me trust and listen to myself more!

Still promising responses....if only I didn’t have to work....*sigh*.....here’s the next chapter in the series.

[video=youtube_share;iiaVazF1SIY]http://youtu.be/iiaVazF1SIY[/video]

Still promising responses....if only I didn’t have to work....*sigh*.....here’s the next chapter in the series.

[video=youtube_share;iiaVazF1SIY]http://youtu.be/iiaVazF1SIY[/video]

Male, Female, unity consciousness ...

... you know what is funny about it, many of the people who actually learn these stuff don't ... understand them ... just check out a huge mass of the Spirit Science fan base.

1460034_204268809761540_1375429168_n.jpg

Male, Female, unity consciousness ...

... you know what is funny about it, many of the people who actually learn these stuff don't ... understand them ... just check out a huge mass of the Spirit Science fan base.
Well, for the few who do understand it...it’s nice to ponder...lol.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

I hope to not offend here, and this is not directed at you, but I can't help but notice the parallels between waiting for the Messiah's second coming and waiting for the ascension, and how certain people claim to know when or how it is going to happen. I'm just a little skeptical that anyone is confident enough to assert these as truths to begin with. How does anyone know this? The universe is billions of years old and homo sapiens only recently emerged in the grand scheme of things, and the universe will probably continue to exist with or without us for billions of more years. I don't see any of us going anywhere anytime soon, unless we get wiped out by an asteroid or destroy each other first.

The thing is, I find it perfectly fine to believe in a soul and higher energies and some people are tapped into it more so than others, but at some point one has to accept their professions as faith and hope that you can also attain what they have attained and believe that they are right. I just don't think I can live my life like that, but at the same time, I am entirely captivated by the thought that we are energies that exist independently from our bodies and that there are other dimensions and planes of existence. I just don't know that there are and this keeps me from departing from reality, I guess.

Again, I hope to have not offended anyone.