Is it being creepy? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Is it being creepy?

I do unless I am thinking. Most people are just boring, or one dimensional, or stupid, or misinformed. It serves me no purpose.

I do it very often. I'm fascinated by people. If it's weird it's weird. I'm still going to do it lol.

I have been doing that for the past few days HERE. I haven't really noticed the other INFJ's but the ones who aren't do tend to stand out to me.

I spend a lot of time in chatrooms where trolls tend to tread, I try to make assumptions about their personality by reading through the lines and picking up on things that not much people notice. Like there's one guy who is rather calm but annoys the hell out of people but nobody has picked up on the fact hes bisexual apart from me.

When I was younger I used to look at people and try guess their star sign XD

Last edited:
Hehehe...I do this quite a bit as well. And a lot of the time, without consciously knowing it...that's why I don't know if I can consider it spying lol. I find it funny that I bring things up in conversations that end up surprising the people around me. Like they'll surprisingly ask me "Wow, you remember that?!" or "How in the world do you know?!" and it actually surprises me, maybe even more than it shocks them. Maybe it shocks them to realize they were being observed without ever noticing it...

It's usually only with people that catch my eye though. People that interest me. :/

Last edited:
I do unless I am thinking. Most people are just boring, or one dimensional, or stupid, or misinformed. It serves me no purpose.

Ah yes, same here. But when I get bored, I listen to them and get amazed either at their conversation or how self-absorbed some people can be.

I do this a lot too. It works against me though...

My friends know I 'listen' a lot. So sometimes they try and pump me for info because, "Well you hang out at some of the same places as she does and I just wanna know if she said anything about my date with her.."

That gets old pretty quick.

I do this a lot too. It works against me though...

My friends know I 'listen' a lot. So sometimes they try and pump me for info because, "Well you hang out at some of the same places as she does and I just wanna know if she said anything about my date with her.."

That gets old pretty quick.

Oh that's annoying. I had an ex-friend who used to do that. -_-

Psh, it's not stalking

it's learning vicariously!

So, erm, that's a yes. I love to observe people.

I do that all the time, and I'm always surprised to notice that the people I'm... observing (eavesdropping on) aren't doing the same.

I'm not an INFJ but I do this too, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Manners aside, observing the environment, including people, is a very human trait. It's how we learn; indeed, it's the most accurate way.

I like to think of people-watching as "lurking irl".

:lol: Very nice, laofmoonster!

I just sit back and observe any time I'm ever "uncomfortable" in a social situation... or rather, whenever I'm comfortable with my discomfort.

People are fascinating- I find judgers especially interesting to listen to.