INFJs and western astrology | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and western astrology

INFJs only please - what is your zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Cancer

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Leo

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Virgo

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Libra

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 12 9.7%

• Total voters
I will volunteer on and off now and then when I have time :). I am an amature at it still compared to others I know, but I know the basics.

Awesome! Can you do mine as well? Pleeeese :smile:

EDIT: Post #38.

I will volunteer on and off now and then when I have time :). I am an amature at it still compared to others I know, but I know the basics.

Indigo, would you mind taking a look at mine sometime too? No rush.. whenever, if you've got some time :)

It's not up yet, I'll try to post it tonight.

Last edited:
At first Glance, DEPTH. My goodness, you have your sun, and mercury conjunct pluto in scorpio. Your thoughs and ideas go down to your very core, and very few people will understand them, they may even be very dark. You have an inner hidden desire for power and control over others, to rule over all, but you greatly supress this, due you a great sense of sensitivity and even a psycic sense to others emotions and feelings. They come before power. Infact your emotions are so powerful and strong, they might frighten you at times, a deep fight. It could cause you to literally dissapear for great lengths of time to "rethink/feel". Your parents were not very supportive of you or were a severe hinderence. There is likely a lack of understanding. You see the world in a new light, and strive for peace and harmony, where as they are in the past and dont understand how you see the world. Relationships (romantic) might be of great diffucalty for you because of "over thinking" and unsure on how to respond in them. Your debth and energy could easily scare others away.

That is what I gathered from a 5 mintue glance, so I likely missed alot. :)

Shhh! Nobody is suppose to know this stuff >.>

J/K, that's crazy accurate though.

astro_2at_01_meiro3117121320.gif

I don't understand this...o__o it looks like bugs crawling all over the page..

Last edited:
*stuff about questioning the validity of astrology moved here*

This thread isn't for that.

Okay; I'm going to post mine up too...
Indigo, if you have the time to do some analysis with mine too, feel free ;)

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
I get an impotent little box.
showgif.cgi

That is the cutest post ever!
rofl.gif

Soulful, if you start a photobucket account and are still unsure, I posted detailled instructions in the Pictures forum on how to get them from there to here.

:D I'm gonna have to find my ol' birth certificate! My mom doesn't remember when I was born, either. :(

That is the cutest post ever!
rofl.gif

Soulful, if you start a photobucket account and are still unsure, I posted detailled instructions in the Pictures forum on how to get them from there to here.

:D glad to make you laugh!

And thanks!

Here's mine:

note: apparently I'm a gemini sun and rising, not a cancer rising. ?? Not that I really know what any of this means. Indigo, good buddy...LOL, kidding.

astro_w2gw_01_travo7_hp_21652_3153.gif

oh my I am getting backed up o_O

I will try to work on these tonight when I have more free time :)

Soulful!

AWWWWW! You were born on my sisters birthday!!!!!

Damn near same time too!

Not the same year, She was born in 82. You have my sisters birthday and you are the same age as my brother!

Guess I have no excuse for forgetting to wish you Happy B-Day come April!

I have a 5 planets and 2 asteroids- in CAPRICORN. This is all in my 5th house (creativity, fun, risks, children) so I'm not as boring as it would seem... Just quiet.
Moon in Gemini
Virgo rising

-I'm new

Sun-Sag
Moon-Pisces
Rising-Gemini
Mercury-Sag
Venus-Cap
Mars-Aquarius
Jupiter-Capricorn
Saturn-Scorpio
Uranus-Sag
Neptune-Capricorn
Pluto-Scorpio
N.Node-Taurus

I study this stuff constantly and it almost always surprises me how a whole chart really can explain someones tendencies.
I feel like my INFJ personality fits very much in line with my chart set up!:m032:

Oooh man, I really want to know what my chart means! I can't read it, but everyone says their zodiac describes them so well, and I dunno about mine .__.

Reactions: Lurker