INFJs and western astrology | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and western astrology

INFJs only please - what is your zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Cancer

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Leo

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Virgo

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Libra

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 12 9.7%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure this is mine. I was born at either 1am, 2am, or 3am - but I think it was closer to 1am...

Le chart.

chart.gif

IMG%5D

I'm a Cancer-Leo (born on a cusp) with Virgo Rising. :)

astro__01_monica_hp.19394.25880.gif

dfhgj.gif

wow, how'd you learn so much about astrology, Indigo??
was most of it self-study?
--

:p i have joined the hoard of INFJs with cancer rising woohoo!

though i always thought that my chart never really looked too strong cuz it's ... all over the place. usually i like looking at charts where there is some sort of main focus.. i guess, my attention is just all over the place..

astro_2gw_01_gabriel_20340_19599.gif

posting extended one since it seems to have more description xD..now if only O had more knowledge.

Major aspects

Sun Conjunction Mars 4

Last edited:
I never really looked into astrology. All I know is that I am a Libra with my moon in Virgo. Read the description of a lunar Virgo and it seemed pretty spot on, apart from the fact that they made a lunar Virgo sound quite cold and critical and I'd say I'm a little warmer and more accepting. I don't know whether astrology is a valid tool but I'm pretty open to it.

There is no empirical evidence or even theoretical or dialectical reasoning showing that astrological signs affect human behaviors or relationships in any way.

Quite the opposite, there's empirical evidence showing there is absolutely no correlation between astrological sign and personality, here's an example:

OKcupid trend analysis:
- grouped match percentages for a random pool of 500,000 users
- red = mutual dislike, green = mutual like, yellow = no preference either way
- since there seems to be no preference either way for one zodiac sign to be attracted to another one, then it is assumed that there are no definite quantifying traits behind any of the astrological signs

Match-By-Zodiac-Title.png
I can't believe I'm even going into this.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I've never felt as if it "fits" as well as MBTI but I can't help but feel that anything is possible so I'm still open to it...I've never studied it so I don't really feel that I have a place to say whether it's valid or not as I don't know enough about it.

Welcome to the board! :)

If I'm not mistaken, there is an existing thread about the validity of astrology around somewhere.

There is no empirical or even theoretical or dialectical reasonning showing that astrological signs affect human behaviors or relationships in any way.

Quite the opposite, there's empirical evidence showing there is absolutely no correlation between astrological sign and personality, here's an example:

I can't believe I'm even going into this.

I certainly agree with the point you're trying to make here, I just find it hilarious that there are probably hundreds upon hundreds of reputable and sophisticated studies done on the subject... but you went ahead and picked the survey done by OkCupid.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I've never felt as if it "fits" as well as MBTI but I can't help but feel that anything is possible so I'm still open to it...I've never studied it so I don't really feel that I have a place to say whether it's valid or not as I don't know enough about it.

O God.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board! :)

If I'm not mistaken, there is an existing thread about the validity of astrology around somewhere.

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to derail, I was just curious :redface:

I certainly agree with the point you're trying to make here, I just find it hilarious that there are probably hundreds upon hundreds of reputable and sophisticated studies done on the subject... but you went ahead and picked the survey done by OkCupid.

This subject doesn't need any sophisticated studies. What's there to study really?

Anyhow I'm done derailing, unless y'all choose to discuss it here, then I'm game.

Last edited:
This subject doesn't need any sophisticated studies. What's there to study really?

Anyhow I'm done derailing, unless y'all choose to discuss it here, then I'm game.

Just a humorous observation, not an invitation to debate. Chill.

Last edited: