INFJ Leaders of History | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Leaders of History

@muir
ENTjs are not conquerors. ENTJs can be quite shy but are hidding it, just like INTJs do it. I guess you never met ENTJs in real life to see how much of a conquerors they really are. You just read MBTI description and take them for granted.

ESTPs play the role (supposedly) role of the conqueror. They are natural tacticians, with a cast-iron self control and a will of steel. ESTPs are the natural leaders in a military movement.
If there is a ESTP the kind of "hard" one (like my brother is), he moves like he has electricity in all his body and movements, with cat-like smooth walk and self-confidence. They just dominate by strenght of will in any situation, any type, be it ENTJ or even ESTJ.
Yet still, they are human, and they DO have feelings. My brother is very sentimental, despite his tough appearence. Inside, he is sentimental, and toward his girlfriend romantic and emotive, like a little child. Yet still he is very strong, because that's how ESTPs are, and that's their natural strenght and ability.

No

i know i have defended intuition here and that there are often clashes between sensors and intuitives but i'm afraid that the guys at the top of the control pyramid are intuitives....they are able to get to grips with abstract subjects such as magick...they are black magicians

Thats not to say that they don't recruit sensors to be their minions but the high priests are intuitives

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/06/...r-personality/

This Is How Much Money You’ll Make Based on Your Personality

Surprise, surprise: the more self-motivated and driven you are, the more money you'll make.

If you spent a lot of time on the Internet as a teen, you’ve taken approximately a bajillion personality tests. At least one was probably the hugely popular Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which sorts people into 16 different groups with 4-letter names.
The test, based off of Jungian psychiatry and developed by mother-daughter author duo Katharine Cooks Briggs and Isabelle Myers Briggs in 1962, is supposed to tell you if you are introverted or extraverted, intuitive or sensing, thinking or feeling and perceptive or judgmental. Each combination–INFJ or ESTP, for example–is representative of different characteristics, behaviors and preferences.
The types can then be divided into four groups: artisans, guardians, idealists and rationalists.
Web Talent, careerassessmentsite.com

Career Assessment Site, maintained by Jonathan Bollag, recently published an in-depth infographic that shows exactly how much money different personality types will likely make in their lives.
Web Talent, careerassessmentsite.com

Unsurprisingly it’s ENTJs, who are known to be outgoing, self-motivated, driven and competitive, who earn the highest household income by a landslide, averaging over $80,000 per household. Meanwhile the artistic crowd, like shy and emotional INFPs, are the lowest earners, averaging around $60,000.
You can see the full Myers-Briggs infographic here.
Correction: The link to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test has been modified to link to mbticomplete.com.

mbti-personality-types.gif

Reactions: Switchgirl
The most dangerous people are not the emotional people...they release their emotions and then they move past it

The dangerous people are the ones who are out of touch with their emotions and who cannot release so the poison is a slow but consistent release...they're more calculating

Also there is this idea of people expressing their opposite functions when they are under extreme stress...shadow functions

What do you think....do you think a guy who was nearly killed a bunch of times in the trenches including being gassed only to see his country betrayed, who then got involved with a bunch of industrialist and financial ocultists before surviving a hail of bullets during the munich putsch only because his body guard managed to save his life by pulling him to the ground with such force that he dislocated hitlers shoulder but took the bullets intended for hitler in the process (and died in hitlers arms), before then being thrown in the slammer might have been a bit stressed?

Probably, but that doesn't suggest ENTJ... Wish i could bring an actual example of this type, to prove my point, but there's no one famous that i know well of to make that comparison.

ENFJ fits perfectly, he was someone with an iron will maybe, but then, aren't judgers supposed to be more like that in the pursue of their goals? Even INFJs can be like that too, but i no longer think he was one.
If he's an ENTJ that would suggest someone who's suppressing Fi, which, i don't see, feel free to bring an example anyway. But then, take a look at the cognitive function Ti, specially when it's inferior. He made a lot of tactical mistakes (Russia was one if i'm not mistaken), he was brash, over-estimated his capacities, magnetic, histrionic, impulsive, emotionally dependent.
To say that he goes inverted doesn't make too much sense if it is a repeated behavior, haven't heard that before, so not sure, but as a personal experience, i don't go too much on ESTP mode under stress, quite the contrary, i've got a better handle of it when i have a clear picture on my mind. When upset or under stress i'll withdraw to lick my wounds, and drown into the rotten stillwaters of my own despair and the loneliness of being an INFJ (oh! self pity!)

Anyway, there seems to be a wide conscensous among typist around the internet that he was a feeler and not a thinker.

Just wanted to bring those points anyway. If you still think that he's an ENTJ that's ok, i just have trouble seeing it, and [MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION] expressed the same.

Probably, but that doesn't suggest ENTJ... Wish i could bring an actual example of this type, to prove my point, but there's no one famous that i know well of to make that comparison.

ENFJ fits perfectly, he was someone with an iron will maybe, but then, aren't judgers supposed to be more like that in the pursue of their goals? Even INFJs can be like that too, but i no longer think he was one.
If he's an ENTJ that would suggest someone who's suppressing Fi, which, i don't see, feel free to bring an example anyway. But then, take a look at the cognitive function Ti, specially when it's inferior. He made a lot of tactical mistakes (Russia was one if i'm not mistaken), he was brash, over-estimated his capacities, magnetic, histrionic, impulsive, emotionally dependent.
To say that he goes inverted doesn't make too much sense if it is a repeated behavior, haven't heard that before, so not sure, but as a personal experience, i don't go too much on ESTP mode under stress, quite the contrary, i've got a better handle of it when i have a clear picture on my mind. When upset or under stress i'll withdraw to lick my wounds, and drown into the rotten stillwaters of my own despair and the loneliness of being an INFJ (oh! self pity!)

Anyway, there seems to be a wide conscensous among typist around the internet that he was a feeler and not a thinker.

Just wanted to bring those points anyway. If you still think that he's an ENTJ that's ok, i just have trouble seeing it, and @LucyJr expressed the same.

If you look at the 'weakeness' section for ENTJ's in the diagram above it fits him well

It says:

-controlling and intimidating
-appears angry
-impulsive

Well he was certainly controlling and intimidating and he appeared angry a lot. Also could tactical blunders not fall under 'impulsive'?

[MENTION=10759]BrokenDaniel[/MENTION]

Hitler was a introvert. Also he was a natural melancholic (and melancholic feeler means INFJ), sinking in his own misery and depression. He was a Introverted Intuitve. This is very well documented by historians who are still stunned by his capacity to survive in the war in the most difficult situations. Why ? Because he could predict the main trends of future, due to Ni. He was a visionary, a seer.
And I have another argument. Jung himself indentified Hitler as a Introverted Intuitive. Now that can only be INTJ or INFJ, and I think is INFJ.

@BrokenDaniel

Hitler was a introvert. Also he was a natural melancholic (and melancholic feeler means INFJ), sinking in his own misery and depression. He was a Introverted Intuitve. This is very well documented by historians who are still stunned by his capacity to survive in the war in the most difficult situations. Why ? Because he could predict the main trends of future, due to Ni. He was a visionary, a seer.
And I have another argument. Jung himself indentified Hitler as a Introverted Intuitive. Now that can only be INTJ or INFJ, and I think is INFJ.

he was not a visionary he was the front man of occult groups. It was the occult groups that had the vision

Research the germanorden and the thule society

he was a conqueror who conquered large areas of europe

Look at lists of MBTI types....INFJ's are not conquerors. There are other types who list conquerors in their number though

If you look at the 'weakeness' section for ENTJ's in the diagram above it fits him well

It says:

-controlling and intimidating
-appears angry
-impulsive

Well he was certainly controlling and intimidating and he appeared angry a lot. Also could tactical blunders not fall under 'impulsive'?

I've been told that i usually appear angry and cold too irl, so that characteristic can variate a lot, once i read that Fe users or supportive have more trouble keeping their emotions at bay without expressing them in some way, face expressions, intense gaze are a good way to do that without causing too much harm. The picture that i have of ENTJs is more poker-faced if anything.
I've known a handful of feelers who seem intimidating, my art teacher who's an ENFJ (haha big surprise there, equating her hitler) appears like that too, husky voice, confrontational, impulsive, capable of criticize and tearing down my artwork without remorse nor mercy, but then, she's also sweet, interested in the occult and philosophy, extremely fragile and vulnerable emotionally, she's without any doubt a feeler.

I've been told that i usually appear angry and cold too irl, so that characteristic can variate a lot, once i read that Fe users or supportive have more trouble keeping their emotions at bay without expressing them in some way, face expressions, intense gaze are a good way to do that without causing too much harm. The picture that i have of ENTJs is more poker-faced if anything.
I've known a handful of feelers who seem intimidating, my art teacher who's an ENFJ (haha big surprise there, equating her hitler) appears like that too, husky voice, confrontational, impulsive, capable of criticize and tearing down my artwork without remorse nor mercy, but then, she's also sweet, interested in the occult and philosophy, extremely fragile and vulnerable emotionally, she's without any doubt a feeler.

You don't see hitler as poker faced?

You don't see hitler as poker faced?

Compared with other NTJs (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg as an example, i know next to nothing about them though), no...

he was not a visionary he was the front man of occult groups. It was the occult groups that had the vision

Research the germanorden and the thule society

he was a conqueror who conquered large areas of europe

Look at lists of MBTI types....INFJ's are not conquerors. There are other types who list conquerors in their number though

There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man.(and that would be INFJ) As somebody commented about him at the last Nürnberg party congress, since the time of Mohammed (which also was a INFJ, by the way) nothing like it has been seen in this world. His body does not suggest strength.(so no ENTJish here, because ENTJs look like they have steel in them, they have a very strong body and overall posture) The outstanding characteristic of his physiognomy is its dreamy look. (melancholic INFJish) I was especially struck by that when I saw pictures taken of him in the Czechoslovakian crisis; there was in his eyes the look of a seer. (again, the seer is the classic INFJ) This markedly mystic characteristic of Hitler's is what makes him do things which seem to us illogical, inexplicable, and unreasonable (pretty much unlike of a NT, who are suppose to be rational). ... So you see, Hitler is a medicine man, a spiritual vessel, a demi-deity or, even better, a myth. --- Is Tomorrow Hitler's? Carl Jung on Hitler, Musollini and Stalin (1941), by H. R. Knickerbocker

So like I said, Jung himself saw Hitler and took him as a mystic, a seer, with "dreamy look". Jung was using this terminology for Introverted Intuitives, especially INFJs.

Unless you want to post silly quotes on and on that "ENTJs are conquerors and INFJ are not".

Compared with other NTJs (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg as an example, i know next to nothing about them though), no...

In my minds eye i always see hitler stern faced

We're always lead to believe that hitler was this stand alone guy...this one man visionary guy who swept germany along with him but I think there were powerful occult influences who took hitler in and they filled his head with a lot of stuff and they managed him and choreographed him

They saw him imediately as someone who was unhinged after his experiences in WW1 and they knew that he would be the perfect material for their plans

The occult groups were largely aristocratic but they chose hitler because they felt he would appeal to the masses due to his lower societal rank

They funded him, fuelled him and put him out there in front of a crowd

By convincing the world that hitler acted alone the secret society network has managed to conceal the role of their hidden hand in events; hitler has provided them with cover by drawing all attention to him

Fair enough [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], don't have the energy or time to take my arguments further now. Probably later with more perspective.

There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man.(and that would be INFJ) As somebody commented about him at the last Nürnberg party congress, since the time of Mohammed (which also was a INFJ, by the way) nothing like it has been seen in this world. His body does not suggest strength.(so no ENTJish here, because ENTJs look like they have steel in them, they have a very strong body and overall posture) The outstanding characteristic of his physiognomy is its dreamy look. (melancholic INFJish) I was especially struck by that when I saw pictures taken of him in the Czechoslovakian crisis; there was in his eyes the look of a seer. (again, the seer is the classic INFJ) This markedly mystic characteristic of Hitler's is what makes him do things which seem to us illogical, inexplicable, and unreasonable (pretty much unlike of a NT, who are suppose to be rational). ... So you see, Hitler is a medicine man, a spiritual vessel, a demi-deity or, even better, a myth. --- Is Tomorrow Hitler's? Carl Jung on Hitler, Musollini and Stalin (1941), by H. R. Knickerbocker

So like I said, Jung himself saw Hitler and took him as a mystic, a seer, with "dreamy look". Jung was using this terminology for Introverted Intuitives, especially INFJs.

Unless you want to post silly quotes on and on that "ENTJs are conquerors and INFJ are not".

http://www.entjpersonality.info/p/entj-description-traits.html

If I had to describe the ENTJ personality type in one word it would be either "pioneer" or "mobilizer". ENTJs are by nature driven to stir things up and to make ideas happen.

As kids or young adults they often end up in charge of little groups without even trying to because of their creativity, forcefulness and great ability to verbalize their ideas to others. As they mature, ENTJs become more serious and power (or influence) hungry. They usually wield that power with ease. They don't believe in the old "power corrupts" saying. Rather they believe that "power reveals the real you".

A common misconception that should be mentioned is that people who are not experienced in MBTI tend to think that an ENTJ has to be a leader. This is not true. ENTJs can end up in many different careers and life paths and they don't need to lead anyone to be happy.

The ENTJ stereotype
Below is a list of adjectives that describe the ENTJ personality type:

[h=2]ENTJ strengths (the good side):[/h][h=2][/h]- skeptical, critical thinkers (Some types might not like this ENTJ trait but it is a quality that only a few people possess)
- scientific and knowledge oriented (ENTJs are rational people and they use common sense to deal with almost anything. They also encourage knowledge and self-improvement in all areas of life)
- ambitious and achieving (ENTJs have many dreams and ambitions and paired with their need to finish things they start it usually gets them to where they want)
- planner, tries to prepare for everything (They believe that luck is on the side of the prepared and always have a few backup plans in their head if things go wrong)
- cool headed (Able to endure lots of stressful situations and stay calm in a crysis)
- usually don't have many fears because they rationalize everything (They are also thrill seeking, and take calculated risks which might seem like living on the edge while ENTJs believe they're in control)
- organized, scheduled and orderly (like most judging personalities they try to have a structured, organized approach to life)

[h=2]ENTJ weaknesses (the bad side):[/h]
- can be self centered, arrogant or even narcissistic (ENTJs are smart and they want everyone to know it. They like themselves, sometimes too much)
- can have trouble expressing affection as they feel duty to every word they say
- can be opinionated or stubborn (might believe they're always right)
- may set the bar too high (have unrealistic dreams and goals)
- sometimes make decisions too fast
- very critical about incompetency and inefficiency (especially in the work place)
- don't give compliments easily

[h=2]Tips for improvement:[/h][h=2][/h]- work on developing empathy and genuine compassion
- nourish and treasure your intuition
- take time to listen to everybody
- nourish your relationships and don't place the career above friendship, family or love
- give compliments when deserved

[h=2]Interesting statistics about ENTJs:[/h][h=2][/h]- Among top 4 types in college GPA.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Working out/exercising."
- Academic subjects preferred: English, science.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environments with "Variety of tasks," "People from a variety of backgrounds," and "International opportunities"
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments with "No expectation of extra hours" and "Toeing the line."
- Include "Independence and achievement" and "Clear structure" among top 3 desirable characteristics.
-Greatest work environment satisfiers are opportunities to use talents and contribute to society, job security, opportunities for learning and for accomplishment.
- In national sample, 1 of 2 types most satisfied with their work, where they work, and future work opportunities, unlikely to leave job, and among those with the highest income.
- With ESTJs, had the 2nd highest mean level of coping resources.
- Ranked 1st of all 16 types in using physical coping resources.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Trying to think of options."
- In national sample, ranked 2nd highest in "No" and 4th highest in "Not sure" re: "Belief in higher spiritual power."

[h=3]Famous ENTJs[/h]
Below is a list of great, popular or unpopular but surely well known ENTJs who have made a huge impact on world's history. Celebrities, historical figures and leaders of all kinds:

Famous ENTJ Warren Buffet

• Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom)
  • Oskar Schindler (German industrialist credited with saving almost 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust)
  • Vladimir Putin (former president and prime minister of Russia)
  • Tony Robbins (self-help author and motivational speaker)
  • Simon Cowell (music executive, television producer and entrepreneur)
  • Napoleon Bonaparte (historical figure, military and political leader of France)
  • Hannibal (Carthaginian military commander and tactician)
  • Gaius Julius Caesar (Roman military and political leader)
  • Winston Churchill (former Prime Minister of the UK, great wartime leader)
  • Adolf Hitler (Nazi dictator)
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (American President)
  • Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1st President of Turkey)
  • Dave Letterman (American television host and comedian)
  • Jerry Seinfeld (stand-up comedian, actor and writer)
  • Edward Teller (theoretical physicist, father of the hydrogen bomb)
  • Warren Buffett (investor, industrialist, and philanthropist)
  • Donald Trump (business magnate, socialite, author and television personality)
  • Hillary Clinton (US Secretary of State)
  • Charles de Gaulle (French general and statesman)
  • Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany)

Fictional ENTJs:

• Eric Cartman (South Park)
  • Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
  • Darth Vader (Star Wars)
  • Sauron (LOTR)
  • Frank Costello (The Departed)
  • Ari Gold (Entourage)
  • Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)

*face palms*

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
great article about ENTJs.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
really great article.

*double face palms*....*searches for hope, found in a glass of cold water*

@muir
great article about ENTJs.

Yeah the mobiliser with a hunger for power

Hitler was THE mobiliser

Remember that a lot of how we perceive hitler is what his handlers wanted you to think or what the victors of WW2 have wanted you to think since then

So when Jung comments on Hitler he is commenting on the persona that is being presented to the world

The nazis were EXPERT propagandists because they were led by black magicians who knew how to manipulate public perception.

They got film makers like leni riefensthal to make carefully choreographed films, they created the cathedral of lights at nuremberg for stage managed events, hugo boss designed their uniforms...IMAGE was all important as they were seeking to capture (and seduce) the imagination of the german people

Hitler had a part to play...like an actor. This is why people describe politics as ''showbusiness for ugly people'' because it's ALL THEATRE

The politicians are just the front men/women for the real power behind them and so it was for hitler too

Hitler was playing the role of messiah....they wanted to create an aura...a mystique around him that would awe the german people...and it worked very well

[video=youtube;qutnvsyE3iY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qutnvsyE3iY[/video]

Last edited:
Hitler was an INFJ. For certain.

I'll provide plenty of evidence and explanations for this assertion once I get around to him.

somehow those infographics make me want to beat the avarage :O

I'm already doing a bachelor study which I will finish, and I am fairly competitive, though my income probably won't be high for long as I plan to go freelance at about 35 since by my calculations I've obtained and bought everything I want by then. Don't need more if I can just be happy.