INFJ Leaders of History | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Leaders of History

Who else do you want to misstype as an INFJ?

How about tyrannasaurus rex or maybe the bomb they dropped on nagasaki?

Or Skelator maybe?

I don't misstype anyone, especialy if I read the biography of a person. I have a sensible eye for each type, and I can recognise them very easily after I'm familiar with their lives. Also I'm not bragging here.

Lenin INTJ:

http://myersbriggspersonalitytypes.tumblr.com/post/49804816172/famous-infamous-intjs

• Isaac Newton
  • Karl Marx
  • Ayn Rand
  • Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • John Adams
  • Heraclitus
  • Martin Luther
  • John Nash
  • G.W.F. Hegel
  • Jane Austen
  • Jean-Paul Sartre
  • Stephen Hawking
  • Augustus
  • Vladimir Lenin
  • Anders Breivik
  • Ted Kaczynski
  • James Cameron
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Russell Crowe
  • Jay-Z
  • Jodie Foster
  • Ashley Olsen
  • Roger Waters
  • Betty Friedan
  • Susan Sontag
  • Friedrich Schiller

Russell Crowe is INFJ from the word go! Also the list is wrong, like all the other list you posted.

These guys have che guevara down as an ENFP:

http://mbti-psychology.tumblr.com/post/14517217534/non-fiction-bill-clinton-hunter-s-thompson

• Bill Clinton
  • Hunter S. Thompson
  • Mark Twain
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Che Guevara
  • Salman Rushdie
  • Ralph Nader
  • Naomi Klein
  • Cordelia Fine
  • Noreena Hertz
  • Neil Strauss
  • Aelius Aristides
  • Arianna Huffington
  • Ellen DeGeneres
  • Katie Couric
  • Maureen Dowd
  • Jon Ronson
  • Tim Harford
  • Richard Wiseman
  • Jerry Seinfeld
  • Dave Barry
  • Louisa May Alcott
  • Anne Frank
  • Agathon
  • Nathaniel Branden
  • Benito Mussolini
  • Sheldon B. Kopp
  • Erica Jong
  • Andy Rooney
  • Mona Eltahawy
  • Charles Dickens
  • Bob Dylan
  • Dr. Seuss
  • Bill Cosby

They are also wrong. ENFP??? Common, they could've said something closer at least.

Of all the people i've seen attack INFJ's on this forum i have never seen anyone missunderstand INFJ's as deeply as you @LucyJr

You take the biscuit

Every site i visit and my own opinion all disagree with everything you say

It's like you have created your very own system that exists only in your own head

If you want, we can talk about this in private. I don't missunderstand INFjs, I'm just very objective and just.

Can you please post some quotes by these guys as way of evidence for your claims?

Because otherwise it just seems like another one of your attacks on the INFJ type

I reckon INFJ's are every bit the physical match of INTJ's

You can\t judge a type but three or four quotes.

You can\t judge a type but three or four quotes.

I'm not judging them by three or four quotes but i'm not going to post everything they have ever said

What i am doing is distilling the spirit of which they are conduits. You don't understand what INFJ's are

There are people out there who absolutely despise humanity...they also have no creativity and they despise creativity...they just want to warp, distort and twist everything and make everything bland and colourless....call them 'psychopaths' if you want

These psychopaths want to drag humanity through the dirt and that requires them breaking the spirit of humanity

They're like a virus that seeks to poison the soul of mankind

INFJ's are the anti-virus software...they are the protectors/guardians/defenders of the human spirit

This is why so many of those people i've posted have been shot or killed or attacked by the psychopaths...because they defend the human spirit....this is a spiritual war and INFJ's are usually on the front line

All the people you mention are puppets of the psychopaths....they're not INFJ's

Just because they appear to be forceful and passionate does not make them INFJ's...they are the nemesis of the INFJ's

Even people like Carter who people think was decent he was surrounded by the psychopaths when he was in office...he was working with them

Orwell (possible INFJ) summed it up perfectly when he said if you want to know what the future under these people would be like then: ''imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever''; Orwell knew what he was talking about...he worked in the propaganda department of the BBC during the war which is a nest of tavistock institute, fabian society and frankfurt school style cultural marxism. He saw those people first hand and warned us about them

This is what marks INFJ's out....they can see through these people....they know what is in their heart.

Listen to the people i quoted from...they all know about the dark side...they are all challenging it in their own way. The people you mention ARE the dark side

Last edited:
I'm not judging them by three or four quotes but i'm not going to post everything they have ever said

What i am doing is distilling the spirit of which they are conduits. You don't understand what INFJ's are

There are people out there who absolutely despise humanity...they also have no creativity and they despise creativity...they just want to warp, distort and twist everything and make everything bland and colourless....call them 'psychopaths' if you want

These psychopaths want to drag humanity through the dirt and that requires them breaking the spirit of humanity

They're like a virus that seeks to poison the soul of mankind

INFJ's are the anti-virus software...they are the protectors/guardians/defenders of the human spirit

This is why so many of those people i've posted have been shot or killed or attacked by the psychopaths...because they defend the human spirit....this is a spiritual war and INFJ's are usually on the front line

All the people you mention are puppets of the psychopaths....they're not INFJ's

Just because they appear to be forceful and passionate does not make them INFJ's...they are the nemesis of the INFJ's

Even people like Carter who people think was decent he was surrounded by the psychopaths when he was in office...he was working with them

Orwell (possible INFJ) summed it up perfectly when he said if you want to know what the future under these people would be like then: ''imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever''; Orwell knew what he was talking about...he worked in the propaganda department of the BBC during the war which is a nest of tavistock institute, fabian society and frankfurt school style cultural marxism. He saw those people first hand and warned us about them

This is what marks INFJ's out....they can see through these people....they know what is in their heart.

Listen to the people i quoted from...they all know about the dark side...they are all challenging it in their own way. The people you mention ARE the dark side
Are you even aware how far you go with this muir and how absurd it is?

Do you check your theories by plausible facts or not? So do you think INFJs are the fairy-tale that will save the world?
Ok, save it from what? And how? By "being special"? And how special, what degree of specialness needs to be brought?

My objection to this is that INFJs don't have a grasp on the practical reality...it means they missunderstand practical matters.
For example, if someone makes a certain action, a typical INFJ will be unable to understand the purpose of that action, its implications, its direction, and its higher mean. Or sometimes, INFJs may simply overlock or pass facts completly. Now this is SERIOUS.
That's why most of the visionaries in history (aka INFJs) were idealistic fools and idiots.
Yes, it is true that INFJs are dangerous and "the system" fears INFJs fool, but not because INFJs have a special virtue in them, or something that makes them stronger somehow.
Their strenght is in their very stupidity. You don't know what to expect from a fool, that's why you walk on eggshells around him, because you don't know how he works, how his "engines" works. A fool is different, because he plays by his own rules, especialy if he has a Ni kind of foolishness. Its dangerous, because it can see long term prospects. So this is exactly the strenght of INFJ visionaries.

Surprised much? Actualy, the reality is even more disturbing. But I'll leave you with this for now.

Reactions: casie
Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks
Instant messages sent by Zuckerberg during Facebook's early days, reported by Business Insider (May 13, 2010)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
http://www.businessinsider.com/well...s-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5

Reactions: muir
I don't mean at all to be rude, but I go to sleep for 12 hours...

...wake up, and my thread is a gigantic, to put it frankly, clusterf**k.

I don't mean at all to be rude, but I go to sleep for 12 hours...

...wake up, and my thread is a gigantic, to put it frankly, clusterf**k.

it's a public forum, man. Get used to it.

Last edited:
Are you even aware how far you go with this muir and how absurd it is?

Remember that Jung saw a metaphysical layer to all this as well

Also bare in mind that science is now looking at some pretty wacky theories regarding the nature of our reality...so my advice is don't rule anything out

So for example the mystics have been telling us that we are all one for millenia and science is now pointing to an interconnectivity as well; check out this recent article for a view on some of the ideas being discussed out there: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/07/01/interlocking-wave-forms-five-sense-world/

Jung was talking about a synchronistic connection between our inner and outer worlds and commentators like McKenna have said that UFO's are actually the product of our unconscious mind rendered onto our 'physical' reality...except some people are now arguing that it is not a 'physical' reality at all but a holographic reality...kinda like a giant virtual reality simulator! lol

You're a christian right? Well remember that Jesus (who is as clear a case of cosmic consciousness as anything) said that the 'kingdom of heaven is within' and this is of course a non-dualist statement to the effect of saying that we are all one....the kingdom of heaven being unity consciousness

So its not that i'm taking things too far it is that i am open to possiblities where others are allowing constraints to their perceptual awareness to be built around their minds by people who want to limit their perception of what is possible in order to dissempower them by cutting them off from exploring possibilites that could lead them to a greater understanding about themselves and their reality

Do you check your theories by plausible facts or not?

Yes you should read some of the posts i have posted around the forum recently they basically explain a large amount of what is going on in our world at the moment

Bare in mind that i cannot cram all the information i hold in my head into single posts so i construct my posts to be initiatory doorways...sounds kinda grand right? But initiation is really just a shift in consciousness and we all shift our consciousness all the time....for example you have a slight alteration to consciousness just by having a cup of coffee!

But I put key words and names of people and families and organisations that people can then research for themselves...they can type them into search engines and discover whole new avenues if information (hence 'doorways')

Of course this only works if the person actually reads my post and then does some research. If they read the post and are closed minded from the beginning and do not try to verify what i'm saying then its easy for them to dismiss it and cling to their old reality and the initiation fails....it has to be done by choice

So do you think INFJs are the fairy-tale that will save the world?

I agree with the mystics and with the sentiments expressed by many of the people i quoted above that we are all connected...so those that seek to forward truth and to push back against deceit are the people who can unfuck the cluster fuck (whether INFJ or any other type...but no one can deny the clear pattern of INFJ's being heavily represented in those movements despite being the smallest part of the population....something about that combination of cognitive functions that creates a transcendent experience....and yes that does illicit jelousy especially from those that are feeling dead inside ie they have been heavily infected by the virus)

Ok, save it from what? And how? By "being special"? And how special, what degree of specialness needs to be brought?

If we are one cosnciousness as the mystics say and a holographic interconnected universe like some scientists say then we are seeing an inner conflict in the unity consciousness or what some would call a 'war in the heavens' which then manifests down here in our physical reality: ''as above so below''

Things are first produced in another realm and then projected here; qabalah calls it the 'formative world'

Shamans call it the 'spirit world'

Jungians call it the 'collective unconscious' and the unconscious mind

Magicians call it the 'astral realm'

Santa and his elves making things! etc etc

But what we are talking about is that the nature of our reality is such that if you tweak things in that formative world you change our holographic reality....kinda like changing something on the production line before it gets to the shop

For an explanation of the qabalistic formative world please watch Lon Milo Duquettes video here for the perspective of a magician, but before you do consider a saying by Duquette: ''it's all in your head, you just have no idea how big your head is''

Spiritual gurus will tell you that you do not destroy the ego you expand it to embrace ALL....its the realisation that YOU ARE EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS YOU...think Jesus saying he is a 'son of God'...well yes he's saying that because he has experienced cosmic consciousness...He KNOWS that he is one with everything because he has experienced it

[video=youtube;U4gVl4XHoLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4gVl4XHoLg[/video]

The people who control our society know all this stuff...they've known it for thousands of years and everytime they sent their inquisition into a new land that they had conquered they would torture the shamans there and milk them for all their knowledge before destroying the shamans

They know things about the nature of reality that the average person on the street has absolutely no idea about.

So when i talk about some stuff with the average person on the street they think i'm nuts because its so far removed from their ken because they have been lead away from this knowledge by deceivers

If people do not wake up to the fact that there is a war on consciousness going on then they will continue to get their butts kicked by the black lodge....they will be stripped of all their wealth, all their rights, all their freedoms, of their country, of their health, of their very mind and ability to think for themselves because the black lodge are control freaks and they won't stop until they control everyone and everything unless we stop them

This stuff is 100% happening

I'll give you an example form an article i read today. They are now running tests involving putting lithium into the public water supply under the excuse that it will cut down on the numbers of suicides...but lithium is a poison and it is used as an anti-psychotic and what it will really do is turn the population into a zombies just like flouride calcifies the pineal gland (the 'third eye') cutting us off from spiritually transcendent experiences

They are going to do this in scotland now where i live because we have a vote coming up in september over whether or not we want to break off from the UK and if people are drugged into submission it quells their ability to think clearly and individualistically...they are more likely to vote for what they know:

[video=youtube;aQoSQ8cnpjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQoSQ8cnpjM[/video]

My objection to this is that INFJs don't have a grasp on the practical reality...it means they missunderstand practical matters.

Not true if you actually listen to INFJ's they can switch between speaking very practically to speaking metaphorically...kinda like speaking in two languages...this is why they are often poets and musicions and so on because they can communicate in an almost mythic way that impacts the psyche on more than a superficial level (think jesus and his parables)

Yes i post a lot of stuff worded using almost poetic language and metaphor but if you read my factual posts you will see that i can also lay down facts in a very clear and logical manner

INFJ's are equipped to do both

For example, if someone makes a certain action, a typical INFJ will be unable to understand the purpose of that action, its implications, its direction, and its higher mean. Or sometimes, INFJs may simply overlock or pass facts completly. Now this is SERIOUS.

You need to understand that the only reason why you think that is because you keep misstyping people

INFJ's are great at seeing the implications of things but just like you change the magnification on a set of binoculars to look in the near or far distance the INFJ's vision is often set to be looking at the BIG PICTURE whereas sensors will notice everything about how youre dressed INFJ's will not be so bothered by that but will be thinking about what is going on in your heart and about what the implications of your value system will be on the world

That's why most of the visionaries in history (aka INFJs) were idealistic fools and idiots.

Thats because you keep misstyping people!

Lets imagine a hypothetical scenario here

Lets imagine that you meet an INFJ who tells you that the world is in a spiritual struggle as part of a war over consciousness. Now what they are asking you to do is to shift your consciousness so that you perceive reality in a different way....like a software upgrade (ie an initiation)

Now lets imagine hypothetically if everyone took that upgrade and began to think that way and to think that they are all one consciousness experiencing this reality subjectively

If everyone began thinking that way then the world would change drastically for the better...everyone would chill the fuck out....stop being so judgmental (let he who is without sin cast the first stone), treat their neighbour the way they would want to be treated...cos we're all one (love thy neighbour)

But the problem is that just as there are software techs for the bio-computer trying to pass out the upgrade there are also software techs passing around viruses that make people confused, depressed, hopeless, dissempowered and unable to perceive things on anything but the mundane level (thereby being cut off from their spiritual heritage as spiritual beings)

Now you say it is foolish to try to imagineer a better world but the other side are already managing to get people to imagineer a bad world cos we're all living in it already when it doesn't need to be this way

The positive change people are trying to push against a well oiled machine...a monolithic conspiracy that has conscripted vast resources and wealth towards the suppression of humanity to the point where many humans are now so suppressed emotionally and mentally that they believe that to imagine a better world is foolishness

When all that people need to do...is to initiate.....do the upgrade......allow yourself to let go of the old perceptions and embrace the new ones; see the conspiracy, acknowledge its existence and then become an active player in the rising global resistance

And once a tipping point is reached then the world will change for the better....but its a numbers game because our behaviour shapes the world we live in and our behaviour is shaped by how we think and feel about things

So to change our behaviour we must change how we think and feel about things ie take the upgrade

Yes, it is true that INFJs are dangerous and "the system" fears INFJs fool, but not because INFJs have a special virtue in them, or something that makes them stronger somehow.

Well a fool in the qabalistic system is the beginning and the end of the spiritual path so i'm not going to be too insulted there

But i disagree with you....the INFJ's combination of cognitive functions produces a transcendent experience that is an antidote to the suppression of the human spirit that is the constant agenda of the forces of darkness

Their strenght is in their very stupidity. You don't know what to expect from a fool, that's why you walk on eggshells around him, because you don't know how he works, how his "engines" works. A fool is different, because he plays by his own rules, especialy if he has a Ni kind of foolishness. Its dangerous, because it can see long term prospects. So this is exactly the strenght of INFJ visionaries.

Surprised much? Actualy, the reality is even more disturbing. But I'll leave you with this for now.

If people cannot shift their consciousness and become engaged in the wider spiritual struggle they will find that they are slowly but surely converted into penniless, landless, mindless slaves with no rights or freedoms (the proof of this gradual but perceptable change is all around us)

The real danger is in society rejecting the very people who would work to emancipate them because they have been so heavily conditioned that they willingly accept their ever increasing degrees of slavery

Last edited:

Nice one!

I've been warning people here about facebook for years

have you heard of the recent scandal relating to facebook?

They ran an experiment where they posted negative stuff and positive stuff to manipulate peoples moods?

Humanity are just lab rats to them....they are experimenting on us the whole time...desperately trying to find new ways to crush the human spirit and creativity and to capture our mind, bodies and soul (see matrix film for a pretty good view of the direction they are taking us)

Fcaebook mood manipulation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/facebook-mood-study-government_n_5550555.html

Last edited:
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
I don't even know how to respond, I'm just astonished.

As a christian, I'll answer to the presupposition that Jesus "is as clear a case of cosmic consciousness as anything".
I kind of don't see how tot take this. Firstly, it might be a worldview that fits into your puzzle, to which I would agree. But still, it doesn't make your worldview true...it might be just one of the many worldviews out there that are false and misleading.

Conform to Christianity, Jesus is God, the kind of God that is far more terrifying and glorious than any "cosmic counsciousness", a Creator God, that has made me and you, and all things that exist.

"The Kingdom of God is within you" is a theological truth that marks the change from the Old Testament to the New Testament, once with the death of Jesus Christ for the sins of the world. It means that man can and is able to be born again, to "take" the Kingdom of God at hands, to have full hope that he can be saved from his sin, and made a son of the Kingdom of God, a son of God, in a spiritual sense.
I just had to response to that...

Now, I don't want to offend you at all, but reading your posts about all the conspiraty theories and all that, mixed with religious and spiritual theories, and that mixed from other religion and philosophies (Jung or Christianity or others), packed up all together is not a good idea of a logical philosophy. You can't just take hints and ideas from different philosophies and mix up a "true" philosophy, unless you are not aware that you combine logical flaws like colours with trash, and expect to get somtething like a true painting out of it.

....................................................................................................

As for me misstyping INFJs...I don't think I do that. INFJs are very very VERY easily recognisable...there is just something about them, if you know how to look at a persons's behaviour.
I believe all what is written about INFJ in MB system is false and missleading. It might be probably because one of the founders of the system was also a INFJ woman....and well, to hell with objectivity!!! The other person was a INFP...
Socionics is closer to truth, but then there too, they have biases and certain ways of hiding the truth. But still, the INFJs description in Socionics is far more accurate and better than MB's description.

@muir
I don't even know how to respond, I'm just astonished.

As a christian, I'll answer to the presupposition that Jesus "is as clear a case of cosmic consciousness as anything".

There was a misstranslation of the bible (deliberately done by the black lodge!)

Jesus did not say 'i am THE son of God' he said: 'I am A son of God'....the implication being that we are all the children of God ie we are all one with God

You might find this Alan Watts video interesting regarding this:

[video=youtube;ocfSHE0N3a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfSHE0N3a4[/video]

I kind of don't see how tot take this. Firstly, it might be a worldview that fits into your puzzle, to which I would agree. But still, it doesn't make your worldview true...it might be just one of the many worldviews out there that are false and misleading.

I would advise two things when exploring all this stuff:

1. Research into peoples claims for yourself (including mine)
2. Keep Robert Anton Wilsons maxim at the back of your mind at all times: ''never fully believe anyone elses bullshit'' lol

This is where the 'faith' thing comes in....you see we don't know anything....but we have a spiritual faculty.....another form of knowing which if you take it that we are all one consciousness that is creating this projected holographic reality (see platos cave) then we are co-creating it so in that sense we can know because we are connected to the source (the consciousness that is shining through creation)

I like how Jim Carrey (archetypal trickster) puts it in this speech...he says we are not the film screen or the figures on the film screen, we are the light that shines through the film screen (ie consciousness)

[video=youtube;V80-gPkpH6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M[/video]

Alan watts says the same thing by saying: the universe is experiencing itself through us

The Roman catholic church was not the church of jesus...it was a creation of hierophants from that part of the world who sat down and coldy and rationally fashioned a new religion for the roman empire in a series of council for example Nicea. They argued and they debated and eventually they chose one form of worship which they packaged and disseminated to the masses from the central authority; it was a literalist religion that buried the true mythic power of the original message thereby removing its initiatory power and turning it instead into a giant guilt trip

Many centuries later when the masses began to read they got hold of some bibles and they said: ''hold on a minute...thats not what this book says! You guys have been lying to us!'' and this created the reformation and a major split in the church

Meanwhile anyone who was presenting a view such as mine were violently hunted down and suppressed as heretics eg the albigensian crusades or the witch hunts. But they didn't manage to kill all the heretics...you can kill a person but you can't kill an idea

The books of some of these heretics were buried for safe keeping and these were later rediscovered in Nag Hammadi and they tell us of these psychopathic forces trying to twist and invert everything and to try and destroy mankind and all that is good in the world; they called them 'archons'. In the matrix films they would be called 'agent smiths'

There is a further dimension to all this...and that is what Mckenna would call the 'felt presence of experience' which is to say a direct spiritual experience usually gained through the use of entheogenic plants which have been the mainstay of shamanism for tens of thousands of years (see cave art going back 40,000 years plus)

This brings us to Carl Jungs comment: ''religion is a defence against a religious experience''

The black lodge which hijaked and subverted christianity as it does to everything (because it is a corrupting virus) gave people a ritual called 'mass' where they drink some wine but this is a watered down ritual...the original practice involved the ingestion of entheogenic plants to have a direct spiritual experience as the pineal gland was activated to release DMT into system eroding the illusion of seperateness which the hindus call 'maya'

Conform to Christianity, Jesus is God, the kind of God that is far more terrifying and glorious than any "cosmic counsciousness", a Creator God, that has made me and you, and all things that exist.

The old testament god was a cruel god a demiurge riven by ego....he's the matrix architect and the GATOU of the freemasons....he is the master of the archons and he works to maintain this material realm and to entrench us within it and to stop us from transcending it as do his worshippers

The bible is taken from older stories for example the flood story is really the epic of gilgamesh

The creation story is pure qabalah from ancient egypt and babylon hence all the references to these places in the bible...those stories point to a transmission of the esoteric religious knowledge from egypt and babylon as verified by the french magician eliphas levi

The moses story might really be the story of akhenaton

Another idea i have heard is that the exodus is really the story of the expulsion of the hyksos from egypt

"The Kingdom of God is within you" is a theological truth that marks the change from the Old Testament to the New Testament, once with the death of Jesus Christ for the sins of the world. It means that man can and is able to be born again, to "take" the Kingdom of God at hands, to have full hope that he can be saved from his sin, and made a son of the Kingdom of God, a son of God, in a spiritual sense.
I just had to response to that...

Moses slew the golden calve which represented the age of taurus...he was beckoning in a new age

Abraham slew the ram which represented aries...he was beckoning in a new age

The symbol of jesus was the two fish (see christian bumper stickers) which represents the age of pisces....he was beckoning in a new age

When his disciples asked Jesus at the last supper where they should prepare the passover after he was gone (ie in the new age that was to follow) he answered with a parable: when they enter the city they will meet a man carrying a pitcher of water and should follow him into a house. The water bearing man is aquarius and he represents the new age of aquarius...an age of enlightenment

The bible is describing the procession of the equinox in the sky with events there mirrored down on earth: ''as above so below''

We are entering a new age at the moment but the black lodge want to make this a new age of slavery and the global awakening that we see rising up is the push back against that as humanity drives us into the age of enlightenment as the deserts are watered

Now, I don't want to offend you at all, but reading your posts about all the conspiraty theories and all that, mixed with religious and spiritual theories, and that mixed from other religion and philosophies (Jung or Christianity or others), packed up all together is not a good idea of a logical philosophy. You can't just take hints and ideas from different philosophies and mix up a "true" philosophy, unless you are not aware that you combine logical flaws like colours with trash, and expect to get somtething like a true painting out of it.

.................................................. ..................................................

As for me misstyping INFJs...I don't think I do that. INFJs are very very VERY easily recognisable...there is just something about them, if you know how to look at a persons's behaviour.

Yeah but you do not appear to be looking for the right things

Also you said you used autobiographies as a guide...but the problem with autobiographies is that people want to paint themselves in the best light possible and they will often lie or bend things and if they are a psychopath or on the spectrum they will lie shamelessly see for example Obamas autobiography where he comes over as a nice well meaning guy but in reality he is a trojan horse who is leading the world to the brink of global war

I believe all what is written about INFJ in MB system is false and missleading. It might be probably because one of the founders of the system was also a INFJ woman....and well, to hell with objectivity!!! The other person was a INFP...
Socionics is closer to truth, but then there too, they have biases and certain ways of hiding the truth. But still, the INFJs description in Socionics is far more accurate and better than MB's description.

You have been informed by skarekrow that the socionics system was used by the black lodge system in the USSR to control its population and that they portrayed INFJ's as crazy so that they could justify their suppression because they saw them as a threat to their authority

If an author of the MBTI was an INFJ then she will have given you a good account

See this is why you're getting everything twisted; your perceptions of the INFJ type have been handed to you by the black lodge to poison your mind

Last edited:
....................................................................................................

Yes. I found that as negative as the INFJ / INFp / IEI descriptions are, they very well describe me (when I'm not at my best). They make me wish that I appeared to the world as the INFP / INFj / EII (as described) does, but alas I am myself. I try to keep in mind that my type was probably seen as the most useless in the Soviet Union where the measure of a man was his productivity, and contribution to society. The INFJ description spawned by Myers and Briggs really seems like a mix of the EII type, and the same is true for the INFP description. This is why we have so many people on forums such as these saying, "Oh, woe is me! I am lost, am I this type or that one? Does the last letter make so much of a difference? Where do I belong?" Yes, make-believe questioning person, the last letter does make a difference!

By the way, I had an idea that such forums are particularly attractive to Enneagram type Fours who want to find an identity to cling to. What easier way than a personality forum? Okay, way off topic now. I'd make a thread in the typology sub forum, but I don't think people here care for Enneagram. So, moving along... :)

-----

As for Christianity, I recommend it! However, you must know what I mean when I say Christianity, and that there are many misconceptions about what that means... maybe this is not the place. I would like to make a thread to properly elaborate on my faith soon, if anyone is interested.

(By the way, my faith isn't about mushroom-eating fertility cults, as fun as that sounds. Heh.)

Reactions: casie
Yes. I found that as negative as the INFJ / INFp / IEI descriptions are, they very well describe me (when I'm not at my best). They make me wish that I appeared to the world as the INFP / INFj / EII (as described) does, but alas I am myself. I try to keep in mind that my type was probably seen as the most useless in the Soviet Union where the measure of a man was his productivity, and contribution to society. The INFJ description spawned by Myers and Briggs really seems like a mix of the EII type, and the same is true for the INFP description. This is why we have so many people on forums such as these saying, "Oh, woe is me! I am lost, am I this type or that one? Does the last letter make so much of a difference? Where do I belong?" Yes, make-believe questioning person, the last letter does make a difference!

By the way, I had an idea that such forums are particularly attractive to Enneagram type Fours who want to find an identity to cling to. What easier way than a personality forum? Okay, way off topic now. I'd make a thread in the typology sub forum, but I don't think people here care for Enneagram. So, moving along... :)

-----

As for Christianity, I recommend it! However, you must know what I mean when I say Christianity, and that there are many misconceptions about what that means... maybe this is not the place. I would like to make a thread to properly elaborate on my faith soon, if anyone is interested.

(By the way, my faith isn't about mushroom-eating fertility cults, as fun as that sounds. Heh.)

Make a damn Enneagram subforum ya dolt :p