If you were a super hero.... | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

If you were a super hero....

Okay, my name would be Pristine Girl and this is whay I would look like haha: (it was made for me by a friend xD)

pristine+copy.JPG

Someone like T'Challa (Black Panther, marvel) for a few reasons... mostly I'm biased considering he is my favorite. But also because he rules Wakanda and if I were a hero, I'd really enjoy not having to deal with North America. Period. I enjoy that his strengths are typical but efficient with supreme strength, speed, stamina, and agility. He's got training in African martial arts, a bit of an acrobatic edge. To top it off, guy's got a Ph.D in physics (incredible insight with advanced technology, also) while being able to track and hunt like nobody's business. He's so intelligent. :m015:

When he has come over seas, he's worked with both Fantastic Four AND the Avengers. Talk about being the ultimate floater.
He's lived through a couple civil wars, brain aneurysms, and uh no big deal or anything but the dude is married to Storm. Nice.

In conclusion: if I HAD to be a superhero, I want nothing too fancy... though Black Panther got at least a dagger eventually so perhaps I'll have one of those.

black-panther-36-cover.jpg

Storm gave the ebony blade back to the Black Knight, actually, and I was referring to the original energy dagger.

I'd have the ability to produce infinite amounts of money, with out the pitfalls of inflation.

I would use it to bail out poor countries.

And buy a rocket ship.

I would call myself WUNSBD

Three powers:
Become invisible
Telepathy
Make people sleepy

I can't think of a name. Suggestions are welcome.

SEXMONGER
I wasn't sure if this was a superhero name suggestion or a random comment. I would probably have to trade-in some of my powers to make it actually work though.

With superpowers that include becoming invisible and making people sleepy, I'm not sure how convincing the whole Sexmonger title would be. I could swoosh in wearing my alluring little leotard, do some magical swoopy thing with my arms and then everyone falls asleep, and I disappear. I just not sure how much of that I could take.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if this was a superhero name suggestion or a random comment. I would probably have to trade-in some of my powers to make it actually work though.

With superpowers that include becoming invisible and making people sleepy, I'm not sure how convincing the whole Sexmonger title would be. I could swoosh in wearing my alluring little leotard, do some magical swoopy thing with my arms and then everyone falls asleep, and I disappear. I just not sure how much of that I could take.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
:m077:

I need alcohol! Fast!

[removed]Okay, so technically this probably does qualify as a super power. However, I think I'll pass and stick with making people fall asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOh I'd be just like Promethea if I could. I'd like to walk in two world The material world and the spirit world. I have to think about what kind of costume I want... but it would probably be tight and sparkly!

My 3 powers would be Healing, protection and invisibility

I would have a secret identity (so no name)

I'd want to look like this... when I wasn't invisible :)

DarkAngelWarrior.jpg

My favorite hero of all time is Goku from Dragon Ball. I love his personality lol :D

Hmm, these powers might be a little over the top, but....

I'd have the power to manipulate light, read minds, and resurrect.

Manipulation of matter, energy, and thoughts... basicly... I could do anything!

Superpowers: Manipulate probability, preternatural healing, and mind-control.

I'd keep my nickname.

I would say mind reading, but it seems a bit superfluous really, considering the whole, infj intuition thing, so just general telepathy, some kind of forcefield and the ability to make people feel the effects of something they've done (emotionally and physically I suppose, but more emotionally).

My costume would be tight and black. And I must have a cloak.
No idea for names.