If you were a super hero.... | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

If you were a super hero....

i want to have
power mimicry :m031:and multiply acquired abilities (the peter petrelli ability in heroes)

then i could absorb other :m155:people's powers....

and i would want to bend time too

:m200:
i don't really want a costume..i want to wear whatever i feel like wearing..
:m159:.just pants and shirt

I have now changed my super-hero choice. I do not want to be a super-hero currently.

Reactions: G4RiiM
If you were a super hero and you only had 3 powers what would they be?
What would your name be?
And what would your costume look like? =)

3 powers is a lot... I'd do: Teleportation, Telekinesis, Shapeshifting.
If I had to choose just 1 though.... It used to be teleportation with Shapeshifting being a very very very close second. But being a powerful telekinetic? hell... You could fly using your telekinesis. (assuming you're powerfull enough)

Name wise... hell... um.... uh.... ....That guy? lol though I guess if im a super hero i'd do super hero things... so I guess I got to think more along the lines of the punisher.... The Vanquisher? Red ? (I'd use my telekinesis to fly around with a flare a ways ahead of me, a bit like the jump scene from godzilla)

>:) something like this, in duotone black/grey and on a snowboard that I use like I'm the silver surfer or something.
Fuze_turn-around.jpg

If you were a super hero and you only had 3 powers what would they be?
What would your name be?
And what would your costume look like? =)

:mwaa:

Edit: I forgot to state my super hero: I would want to be able to turn invisible, walk through walls and fly. But I guess that would be like a ghost o_O
Just call me ghost girl I guess. I wouldn't need a costume because I would be invisible; secretly saving the world without it's notice. =)
My Powers would be: Immortality, telepathy, and transmutation.
There would be many names for me.
My costume would be all black

I am the Waster. I stand for the oppressed and afflicted on the earth. I want to help create a better way.
I will be dressed in armor and carry the Sword, which shall proceed from my mouth. My eyes shall be red and orange, like fire from Heaven.

I shall stretch out the Sword upon the earth. Many will come, but many will hide. Those that come shall be healed. The oppressors shall have their own place, so they can oppress each other in their pride. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

He has always been my hero, and always will be. I wish to be like Him.

I am the Waster. I stand for the oppressed and afflicted on the earth. I want to help create a better way.
I will be dressed in armor and carry the Sword, which shall proceed from my mouth. My eyes shall be red and orange, like fire from Heaven.

I shall stretch out the Sword upon the earth. Many will come, but many will hide. Those that come shall be healed. The oppressors shall have their own place, so they can oppress each other in their pride. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

He has always been my hero, and always will be. I wish to be like Him.
Shalom Aleichem

Reactions: just me
Superintelligence, Reality Warping (specifically bending the laws of physics) and the ability to create portals to anywhere.

While I can dream of being a hero. I don't want to be a god.

Understand. He is my hero, and I want to be LIKE HIM. Peace be unto you.

You could manipulate the timeline, rewrite history:fearscream: please have mercy on me:innocent:

I probably would stay away from time travel. Too many chances to erase myself.

Then again, there's always my personal past. And with superintelligence, who knows?

Understand. He is my hero, and I want to be LIKE HIM.
I understand your view I believe. But isn't that the initial fall of man? Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, essentially wanting to be like God. What those two ate from the tree was not an apple. They ate from their own mind, feeding their ego. The serpent was not a snake but their ego, cunning.

Last edited:
there's always my personal past. And with superintelligence, who knows?
Noooooo, don't do it. You seen that movie The Butterfly Effect? You would not want that shit to happen to ya. or erase yourself yeah no :p

I'm not one for imagining superpowers, so I'll just drop this here as my application to the super hero community. If they accept me, great! If not, I can always bop back in time and make sure they're not born.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: G4RiiM and Krypton
I'm not one for imagining superpowers, so I'll just drop this here as my application to the super hero community. If they accept me, great! If not, I can always bop back in time and make sure they're not born.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: MoonFlier