If you were a super hero.... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

If you were a super hero....

^way to be all encompassing (almost like cheating)

1) healing power
2) the ability to speak to people with their understanding, also
3) miracles

I would carry a sharp, two-edged sword made of the best hardened steel in the universe, glistening into the heavens from its brightness, shining like the sun from the handle of gold; diamonds and rubies would line the handle of the sword. People would merely see a staff to show my authority. The staff would be a gift given to me by an angel. My name would be Merciful. The name of my staff would be Vengeance. The name of my sword would be Truth. The name of my garments would be Righteousness. My armies would follow me and none could stand before me.
I would offer everyone Mercy, and those that fought against me would be shown the Truth. That would be my super hero: call it cheating if you may.

1) healing power
2) the ability to speak to people with their understanding, also
3) miracles

I would carry a sharp, two-edged sword made of the best hardened steel in the universe, glistening into the heavens from its brightness, shining like the sun from the handle of gold; diamonds and rubies would line the handle of the sword. People would merely see a staff to show my authority. The staff would be a gift given to me by an angel. My name would be Merciful. The name of my staff would be Vengeance. The name of my sword would be Truth. The name of my garments would be Righteousness. My armies would follow me and none could stand before me.
I would offer everyone Mercy, and those that fought against me would be shown the Truth. That would be my super hero: call it cheating if you may.
That sounds more like God. But I wouldn't necessarily say that's cheating.

My powers would be:
control of gravity
Invulnerability
Super Strength

And I shall hence know as MEGATON the heaviest being on earth granted I don't crush it first.....:)

1) Telekinesis (powerful enough to lift heavy objects and allow myself to fly)
2) Ability to slow time nearly enough to stop it. To an outsider i'd move like a blur.
3) Phase displacment (allowing myself to exert force with my body, but be unaffected by things such as bullets and knives since they'd pass right through me)

As far as costumes go, I like very much what Blade had going on.

Last edited:
What Kind of Superhero Would You Be?

You Would Be a [sic] Upstanding Superhero
flying.png

You are alert and observant. You can see through people easily. You know who's evil and who's good.

You need a lot of freedom in your life. You like to do your own thing, and you don't fit into any normal mold.

Through lots of life experience, you understand the world well. You can often predict what people will do before they even think of doing it.

You tend to feel apart from the rest of the world. You don't really fit in, and you don't try to!

You are a true intellectual. You are thirsty for knowledge, and you are curious about the world.

Sounds like an INFJ to me! :)

Last edited:
ELECTROMAGNETISM, PEOPLE!!
The ability to create electric currents and magnetic fields? Do you know how freakin' handy that would be? I could totally create AC currents, gigantic magnetic fields, and then I could use it to create rail guns and things like that! It'd be SWEET!
The only issue would be that it would only work with magnetic substances. Unless, of course, I was real super, and could make non-magnetic things magnetic. That'd be really kick ass :)

Then I'd also like fly -- not so much for superhero reasons, but because I'd be able to fly away if I ever felt like traveling or something.

The last one would probably be....super speed, ooooor something like controlling the elements (fire, air, water, earth). Those would be really handy, especially with the other two.

My costume would be what is appearing to be a typical INFJ costume; very cool, lots of black, and really badass. I'd have to have a gun that I could apply magnetism to in order to create a current for the rail gun.
Maybe like this, except without the spandex pants (God, that'd be so uncomfortable) and with a trenchcoat:
widow060606.jpg

My name would be................
......a secret.
Cuz then that'd make me mysterious.

You Would Be a Upstanding Superhero
flying.png

You are alert and observant. You can see through people easily. You know who's evil and who's good.

You need a lot of freedom in your life. You like to do your own thing, and you don't fit into any normal mold.

You understand people quite well and often know what others are thinking. Because of this, you can get people to do what you want.

You tend to feel apart from the rest of the world. You don't really fit in, and you don't try to!

You are a true intellectual. You are thirsty for knowledge, and you are curious about the world.

Last edited:
I would have the powers of time travel, being in multiple places at the same time, and being able to turn invisible whenever I want.

Oh yeah I forgot to say flying. How the hell did I forget that?

You Would Be a Upstanding Superhero

Through lots of life experience, you understand the world well. You can often predict what people will do before they even think of doing it.

You are a shapeshifter who fits in with almost any group. You can get along with anyone. You're quite flexible.

You are a true philosopher. You are thirsty for wisdom. You are trying to figure out the meaning of life.

1.I want the ability to go back in time.
2. I want immortality without a consequence.
3. I want full use of my brains capacity. And any powers that come with knowing how to use my mind.

Don't need a costume because I want to be anonymous.

WOOT! efromm's costume is a birthday suit!

*cameras ready!*

Hmmmm....superhot like that guy from Fabulous Four? That could get a bit uncomfortable in certain situations....

Lightning would have to be available on tap.
lightning.jpg

btilc_us5.jpg

Last edited:
Midnighter. You'd love him.
He'd love midnighter so hard he'd be bleeding from his staff.

I wrote out three paragraphs of why this statement was wrong, and deleted it just cause I don't want to get into an argument about superpowers at 1:42am.

I do that enough already, but I will say this your statement has some holes in it.
I want to hear your argument.

I want to be either of these two heroes.
  • Immortal
  • Invunerable
  • Able to see the solution to a problem and carry it through to conclusion
  • Batman level strength, agility and speed.
  • And a Kyle Rayner Green Lantern Ring.

Mr Overpowered
green-lantern-batman.jpg

or The Greatest Hero of all Time.
Y1BMRA1.24.jpg

Not read this specific comic yet, just gotta say though... He can beat these guys WITHOUT powers. They wanna face him WITH powers?
SB+56+2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: