If you met God what would you say to him? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

If you met God what would you say to him?

I doubt I'd say anything at all.

Last edited:
I'll say one of these things:

• "Hey what's up? Have you heard of the MBTI test?..."

• "Take me to your boss."

• "Tell me everything about everything."

Probably:
'So, what's this plan I keep hearing about?'

Seriously, I really, really want to know!

88chaz88: I think melkor has a point - 8 aeons would be possible if:

1. This is not the only universe.

2. This universe were to endure without end.

Because these things are possible, it is possible to discuss them.

Perhaps the first question, regarding this topic would be:

How many universes are there?

"So.....what were you thinking when you made Tom Cruize and why didn't you correct the mistake....he's a short guy, surely getting him trampled would be within your abilities".

"You realise that all that leave you just took was unpaid right?"

Me: "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to inform child services, what you made your son go through just isn't right."
God: "He died for your sins!"
Me: "Yeah, but, you let him, and I'm afraid thats neglect right there."

"So how come America is the only nation under you? and with that considered does that mean that the people living in other countries are off the hook? cause if so then can you send me back down for a few minutes, I have a person in mind who needs some physical encouragement to shut up."

"I'm sure that a lot of people prayed for it....but really, why, why why....did you allow there to be a matrix 2 and 3 I mean if anything could really be described as ungodly those would be it...especially the 3rd one, you seriously dropped the ball on that one mate."

Me: "So....do I follow you or am I going to see Satan?"
God: "oh actually, his name isn't Satan, it's Stan, it was a typo, he's never let me forget that."
Me: "oh really?...you know it's funny, people have been making that joke the wrong way around for years."

Me: "Some people have been using facts to prove you don't exist"
God: "Oh really? which ones are they using now?"
Me: "The current one I believe is the fact that it takes an average women 20-30 minutes to reach an orgasm and a average male around 5 minutes."
God: "Oh well, at least it's a step up from those idiots who say 'if god created everything then who created god."
Me: ".....speaking of which....who did create you?
God sighs

Me: "oh! oh!, god! what did Jesus do when he went up to the inn keeper?"
God: "I don't know what did Jesus do when he went up to the inn keeper?"
Me: "He put three nails on the counter and asked if he could be put up for the night"
*God gets enraged*
God: "Are you making fun of my son Jesus! who died for your sins! did you really think that telling me that joke was a good idea?!!!"
*God looks threatening....in an all forgiving and accepting way*
Me: "Ermm....well....I did....at first.....now I'm not so sure. Whats that over there!"
*Me points at something over Gods shoulder*
*God looks round*
*Me scarpers*

(Figures that the oldest one in the book would still be new to him :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey Wolf
Richard Simmons!! WHASSUP!

I think what has already been said would get repeated:

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

So for your next creation, let's call it "Everything 2.0", I've got some ideas...

Richard Simmons!! WHASSUP!

ROFLOL! I would lose it if I found out Richard Simmons were god. YIKES! Good one.

Dear You, I meant what I said before - would you please begin to explain everything? I'd like to start with the state of humanity at the moment and the reason we exist. By the way, thank you for all the blessings sent my way and thanks for not being God ('God'). :hug: (the hug that would ensue)

Last edited:
Reactions: That Girl
Ideally, I would compose a 50 page essay for what I would want to say, and what I would want to ask. However, assuming god is all knowing, s/he would be able to understand what I would want to say, ask, and know. Also assuming s/he would provide answers, would also be able to explain everything that I would want to ask, say, know.

In a sense, the entire process of "what would you say to god" would be irrelevent. However, no less interesting and thought provoking.

At the moment, I can't compose exactly what I would want to say. One question that does pop into my head: "explain the physics that our world has not yet discovered", that should cover quite a number of questions I have relating to those sort of matters, and infer things connected to it that arent nesscarrarly scientific.

Why did you install a recreation area right next to a waste disposal area?

Ideally, I would compose a 50 page essay for what I would want to say, and what I would want to ask. However, assuming god is all knowing, s/he would be able to understand what I would want to say, ask, and know. Also assuming s/he would provide answers, would also be able to explain everything that I would want to ask, say, know.

In a sense, the entire process of "what would you say to god" would be irrelevent. However, no less interesting and thought provoking.

At the moment, I can't compose exactly what I would want to say. One question that does pop into my head: "explain the physics that our world has not yet discovered", that should cover quite a number of questions I have relating to those sort of matters, and infer things connected to it that arent nesscarrarly scientific.

Answer from God:
Well, now that I exist, you don't need metaphysical naturalism anymore. Get back to worshiping me and living in my grace! That means no more science too. Come on; hop to it. You don't want eternal damnation do you? And didn't I tell you to be prosperous and multiply?

Answer from God:

But... But... BUT...! That's so anticlimatic! *cries*

Where did I put my LSD, I want trippy stuff to be REAL damnit! I want to taste colors!

Bad indigo!

No LSD for you!

*smack*

Now go to your room or I'm calling Morgain!

*Hides LSD on a high shelf only Melkor can reach*

Keheheh>:}