If you met God what would you say to him? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you met God what would you say to him?

So what's the deal with the platypus? Bad day?

Me: Why did you plan to sacrifice yourself to yourself as a loophole argument and hope people would do good things with it?
God: It was all in the execution.
Me: That's a horrible joke even for you.
God: Another example of humans incapable of understanding my ways.
Me: Yeah... I'll just go to that other place.

Sorry if that was rude. Somebody fed me after midnight. They shouldn't do that.

Me: Why did you plan to sacrifice yourself to yourself as a loophole argument and hope people would do good things with it?
God: It was all in the execution.
Me: That's a horrible joke even for you.
God: Another example of humans incapable of understanding my ways.
Me: Yeah... I'll just go to that other place.

Sorry if that was rude. Somebody fed me after midnight. They shouldn't do that.
:pound:

Reactions: Daeledin
Nothing.

So, i have a few questions . . . (if you don't mind)

Alright gobshite.

It was nice while it lasted, now hand me those keys, and get the feck out, because if there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that you rightly cocked-up the last eight million aeons, and it's about time someone with a little spunk took charge.

If you don't leave quietly, I'll get prissy.

Alright gobshite.

It was nice while it lasted, now hand me those keys, and get the feck out, because if there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that you rightly cocked-up the last eight million aeons, and it's about time someone with a little spunk took charge.

If you don't leave quietly, I'll get prissy.

Aeon means forever and as such it would be impossible to have eight million of them.

Unless you're thinking of the geological timescale period "eon" which lasts at least half a billion years. Since we predict the universe to be around 13 billion years old there couldn't possibly be eight million eons either.

Couldn't you at least send a postcard???

Oh, sorry, are you trying to be scientific over God?

A creature said to have always existed and who will never cease to exist?

Mwahahah.

Nice try, but logically you can apply any timescale to any creature, even one which predates our solar system.

wait.. wha? hehe

GOD..Er, GOSH DARNIT I knew I knew that was a bad idea!

Hahahahahah.

Well done Nia.:}

Oh, sorry, are you trying to be scientific over God?

A creature said to have always existed and who will never cease to exist?

Mwahahah.

Nice try, but logically you can apply any timescale to any creature, even one which predates our solar system.

Well as time exists within the constraints of our universe then whatever started it all has to be beyond our understanding of time and space as something simply does not come from nothing. This includes dimensions.

Edit: And you were saying that god fucked up eight million aeons, a timescale that couldn't possibly exist. Also god would only have fucked up 13 billion years. In theory.

Last edited:
Yes, hence meaning that being specific about mesaurements is silly.

If I say eight million million aeons, it makes sense, because one cannot possibly go so far back that God would not exist.

I hope you understand this sir.

Yes, hence meaning that being specific about mesaurements is silly.

If I say eight million million aeons, it makes sense, because one cannot possibly go so far back that God would not exist.

I hope you understand this sir.

I do, but you're talking about god's "achievements" so to speak. A period which could have only existed for around 13 billion years.

No.

I am speaking not just of hs failure to maintain a decent, peaceful planet, but also his utter failure to do anything interesting or long lasting in the peroid prior to said planets creation!

I thought you'd have read that into my sentence, but guess not....>.>

I have this way about me, of speaking in terms I assume everyone can understand, but which in what are exclusive to me.