How to confess | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How to confess

*sigh* Another attempted humor comment fail. I think I should give them up.
Please don't. My mom always tells me I have no sense of humor. I usually just tell her that's because her jokes aren't funny. But maybe she's onto something...

Fine. It's done like this:

Gloomy, I'm in love with you, let's go snuggle.

This thread makes me want a love interest so I can embarrass myself by trying to woo them.

Hooray for school in two weeks. :)

This thread makes me want a love interest so I can embarrass myself by trying to woo them.

Hooray for school in two weeks. :)

The pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old students. Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, "Little Johnny, why has your school work been so poor lately?"
"I'm in love," the boy replied.
Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, "With whom?"
"With you," he said.
"But Johnny," she said gently, "don't you see how silly that is? It's true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don't want a child."
"Oh, don't worry," the boy said reassuringly, "I'll use a rubber."

I just love easter. There is nothing like it. There we were on Easter Sunday. My Son was tucking into a Power Rangers in the kitchen, My daughter was eating a High school Musical in her bedroom, My wife was enjoying a Kit Kat in the living room, and I was in the Garage enjoying a Hannah Montana.

Of course, most 10 year old girls look like Hannah Montana in the blond wig that I use.

The pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old students. Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, "Little Johnny, why has your school work been so poor lately?"
"I'm in love," the boy replied.
Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, "With whom?"
"With you," he said.
"But Johnny," she said gently, "don't you see how silly that is? It's true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don't want a child."
"Oh, don't worry," the boy said reassuringly, "I'll use a rubber."

Hahahahahaha

I actually have a little crush on my counselor, but she's about thirteen years older than me (not a problem) and married (a little bit of a problem).

There seem to be more than enough cute hipster chicks to go around, though. I wish I would've kept up with that blonde I was introduced to about two years ago... wicked hot but she seemed like she was dumb as rocks. That mattered to me at the time, but now, not so much.

I plan to try out my direct confession this Friday. Something along the lines of "I really like you." And assuming that works out then following up with, "So would you like to date?" Be prepared to hear from bawling Satya or jubilant Satya depending upon the results.

G'luck. Direct is usually best imo, you know where you stand and either move on to something new or don't waste your time thinking about something that will never be but with the hope that it will.

I plan to try out my direct confession this Friday. Something along the lines of "I really like you." And assuming that works out then following up with, "So would you like to date?" Be prepared to hear from bawling Satya or jubilant Satya depending upon the results.

I wish you the best of luck!!! :D

Good luck!! :) Hopefully, you'll hear good things back :)

Yeah man, good luck!

If I can I'd rather just be friends for as long as possible, you get to know them better that way I think.

sorry that didn't really answer your question though. I gotta wait for the perfect moment when theres no distraction and you're both in a good mood. it doesn't come round very often

by the way 'confessing' makes it sound like your not allowed to like anyone lol we get what you mean anyway

Last edited:
The problem with that, is that you'll end up staying friends. A castrated teddy bear, in her eyes. (Sigh)

Last edited:
Good luck, Satya!

Good luck, Satya! Fingers crossed! :D

I've only confessed to someone twice. The first time was through an email because I was still really shy but it was driving me absolutely mad because I was getting mixed signals and I needed to know. The second time, I confessed point blank. That took a lot of chutzpa.

Jayce: "Um, I really like you a lot and I wouldn't mind if you were my girlfriend."
Interest: "I like you a lot too but I don't know about the second part..."
Jayce: "Oh, that's okay. I just thought I'd tell you. Just putting it out there."
Interest: "Okay, well it's out there."
*awkward silence*

:m169:

I want to be blunt, but I try not to be because sometimes people are afraid when you tell them you love them.