How to confess | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How to confess

"Lets cut a deal, let's date.

Here are my terms to the agreement: --list terms here-

Here is the projected duration of said agreement -list end date of relationship-\

re-evaulation periods are to be agreed upon.

I'll give you three days to make a decision."

Thats the way I asked out the previous person I asked out.

You asked someone out?

I'm with Yield on this issue.

Booze.

I did. About 1 year ago.

If i'd just punched someone then I asked her out, would women find that attractive?

Yeah.

Really? I was just trying to snag onto the whole alpha male thing. Most women abhor violence, yet they love a bad boy.

Bloody noses are cool. After you get over being pissed as hell and having a bandage on your face for six weeks, that would be a pretty sweet story.

Get one of those planes, with the long signs hanging out the back, with something like "I love you ___! From Satya" on it and then fly around their house for a few hours, works every time.

Orrr, creep around their house every night and peer in their windows, they'll get the picture eventually...

Last edited:
Really? I was just trying to snag onto the whole alpha male thing. Most women abhor violence, yet they love a bad boy.
My ideal way of asking a man out would be to defend his honor in a brawl by smashing a barrel over his assailant's head. I am the alpha female. Recognize.

Last edited:
My ideal way of asking a man out would be to defend his honor in a brawl by smashing a barrel over his assailant's head. I am the alpha female. Recognize.

LOL, the same for me! But for a girl's honour.

Or you could call them and grunt heavily while making wet masturbatory sounds...utter a heavy sigh of release then hang up.

Reactions: Satya
But you both don't seem to comprehend that a true alpha doesn't have to fight at all. They stare down their opponents.

Give them that look that says.... 'I don't want to rip you limb from limb, but I will if you leave me no other option'

Then they walk away.

And then the rest of the Alpha's pack tears the upstart limb from limb for disrespecting their Alpha.

Oh god I can't make the Donkey Kong mental imagery stop!

But you both don't seem to comprehend that a true alpha doesn't have to fight at all. They stare down their opponents.

Give them that look that says.... 'I don't want to rip you limb from limb, but I will if you leave me no other option'

Then they walk away.

And then the rest of the Alpha's pack tears the upstart limb from limb for disrespecting their Alpha.
It's called sarcasm.

What's it called when you don't back down from the Alpha male ever? But aren't a dominating bastard.