How to confess | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How to confess

I want to be blunt, but I try not to be because sometimes people are afraid when you tell them you love them.

Yeah, I've had a girl tell me she loved me. It would be a different story if we were dating, but since it came out of nowhere it was just creepy. She still tells me that. I was offered a threesome between her and her friend (and they're both cute, but her friend has a baby). Sometimes this whole INFJ thing just doesn't work out in the name of fun, since I know I'm never going to take her up on it.

So, in short, don't tell someone you love them if you've never even been on a date. It's just not a good idea. ;)

I've only confessed to someone twice. The first time was through an email because I was still really shy but it was driving me absolutely mad because I was getting mixed signals and I needed to know. The second time, I confessed point blank. That took a lot of chutzpa.

Jayce: "Um, I really like you a lot and I wouldn't mind if you were my girlfriend."
Interest: "I like you a lot too but I don't know about the second part..."
Jayce: "Oh, that's okay. I just thought I'd tell you. Just putting it out there."
Interest: "Okay, well it's out there."
*awkward silence*

That was kind of mean of that person to respond like that. At least you tried :hug:

nice shoes, wanna fuck?