none of my other scores is above a 2.

• Realistic: 5
  • Investigative: 4
  • Artistic: 15 *highest

• Social: 8
  • Enterprising: 1 *lowest
  • Conventional: 5

Your Holland Codes are as follows:

So, A police sketch artist or a fashion designer? Really? I have impeccable style but I can't sew. So FAIL. Most of these type of tests say I should be a research scientist, actually. I'm a bit smarter than I look.

I think I did the version that you pay for and got either AIS or ASI. Can't remember which.

It's kind of funny that there were only like three career choices. Something in Research, the fine arts, and Liguistics. It seems the more your score involes C, R, and E, in any order, your career choices multiply.

On a side note, one of my dads aquaintances wrote a book about a possible link between mental illness and genius, and "typed" the geniuses according to their respective fields using holland's system. Pretty interesting book. I think it's called the "price of greatness" or something like that.

Realistic: 5
Investigative: 6
Artistic: 8 *highest

• Social: 8 *highest
  • Enterprising: 1 *lowest
  • Conventional: 3

I think I did the version that you pay for and got either AIS or ASI. Can't remember which.

It's kind of funny that there were only like three career choices. Something in Research, the fine arts, and Liguistics. It seems the more your score involes C, R, and E, in any order, your career choices multiply.

On a side note, one of my dads aquaintances wrote a book about a possible link between mental illness and genius, and "typed" the geniuses according to their respective fields using holland's system. Pretty interesting book. I think it's called the "price of greatness" or something like that.

Society does seem set up for those routes. Investigative has a lot of choices too, but a vast amount are I and R, with few involving the other letters.

Society does seem set up for those routes. Investigative has a lot of choices too, but a vast amount are I and R, with few involving the other letters.

True. One thing that I think they could do, with holland's and MBTI, is give some "job" choices. Simple jobs that would also fit people according to their type. Like the one I have now isn't a career job, but it does let me be absorbed into my own world, and I don't have to socialize too much. IDK, just thinking here.

AIS/IAS

Realistic: 1 *lowest

Investigative: 13 *highest

Artistic: 13 *highest

Social: 7

Enterprising: 1 *lowest

Conventional: 7

I've never seen this before, but think it's pretty cool. Next I'll have to look up good careers for me.

Your results for the Holland Code Quiz are as follows:

• Realistic: 3 *lowest
  • Investigative: 7
  • Artistic: 14 *highest
  • Social: 13
  • Enterprising: 7
  • Conventional: 9

Careers I found right off which is cool:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Poets/Lyricists (AS)
Writers (AS)
Drama/Art/Music Teacher (ASI)
Interpreter/Translators (ASI)
English Teacher (ASI)
Choreographer (ASE)
Editors (ASE)
Radio/Television Announcers (ASE)
Caption Writers (ASC) [/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for posting this - it's pretty cool. Of course I'm not sure how I can be artistic and conventional at the same time....

Last edited:
Investigative: 17 *highest
Realistic: 12
Artistic: 11
Social: 11
Conventional: 10
Enterprising: 1 *lowest
IRA IRS