For Women | Page 7 | INFJ Forum
I'm getting frustrated now, because I can't figure out how to put on eyelashes proper.

Why am I so bad at this???

How do I find coverup stuff that matches my complexion?

What brands do you guys use?

I'm getting frustrated now, because I can't figure out how to put on eyelashes proper.

Not something I can help with out of experience, because I don't use fake lashes (first ouch, and then I already have long if not very voluminous lashes).

However, I some of these eyelashes where you apply some sort of eyeliner that the lashes are magnetically attached to. When I saw this on Pinterest, I thought "perfect for Se inferiors" :tearsofjoy:
Shame is, I don't remember the brand :|

Haha. I feel you about the fake lashes. I ride the struggle bus when it comes to liquid eyeliner too.

As for coverup stuff, well, I would avoid it whenever possible. The beauty bloggers won't show you, but prolonged use causes acne and weird pigmentation in the skin. Better to invest in a skin care regime.

I only use foundation for special occasions. I find MAC doesn't block my pores. The ladies at the counter can help you pick your colour.

I only use foundation for special occasions. I find MAC doesn't block my pores. The ladies at the counter can help you pick your colour.

Same here. I wouldn't use it daily. Just once in a while, when I dress up for a date or something.

I wish we had a MAC here. All we have is Walmart. I've gotta drive 40 miles out of town to get to a mall. Lol

Thank you for the advice, Ms. Sass. ❤️

(first ouch, and then I already have long if not very voluminous lashes).
Haha. I feel you about the fake lashes. I ride the struggle bus when it comes to liquid eyeliner too.
I'm pretty dextrous, I could probably help with that.

Also, there were some girls at school who used to call me 'eyeliner boy' on account of my eyelashes I think, so I guess I don't have this problem, bitches :relieved:

Same here. I wouldn't use it daily. Just once in a while, when I dress up for a date or something.

I wish we had a MAC here. All we have is Walmart. I've gotta drive 40 miles out of town to get to a mall. Lol

Oh. Hmm. Well, before MAC, I used Maybelline Fit Me. I know they do carry that at Walmart. You can try to get someone to do a few colour swabs on your neck in store and see which colour blends best for your brand of choice. Just make sure you do it in good lighting!

You can turn junk makeup into better makeup with a few tweaks. What I do follows, just experiment and make it your own:

I use a primer - essential for thin application which the cheap stuff tends to fight. (Smashbox photo finish - the clear one) Buy online from Sephora or ebay for the best prices.

Cover-up is the most important part of my makeup routine. I have always had dark circles under my eyes that make me look like I abuse drugs. I use Amazingcosmetics' Amazingconcealer. It's very expensive, but it's so good that one tiny .5 oz tube has lasted me over 2 years. It's also waterproof which makes it great for touch-ups to my legs when I swim in public (some issues there for me) and this is what I first bought it for. Buy online.

Since my skin is pink toned, a shade lighter than the lightest makeup on the market I have to mix my own:
My foundation is a mix of Cover Girl (their lightest color) and sunscreen. Never hurts to protect your skin even in winter. Those freckles are turning into sun spots on me, LOL.
You can also blend two different colors to make one to match your skin. I have dark skinned friends who do this all the time as there is never a perfect fit for them. Pick the makeup you trust the most.

Some lip gloss and done.

This is the bomb for a 'natural' look that masks imperfections. It's a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. It's about $2.89 a tube in tge States. There is a card hanging near the display and if you hold the inside of your wrist to the card that generally provides a good match. Online they mail a card with it. It's Mabeline.
View attachment 61564

False eye lashes are ok on occassion, but the optamoligists say don't wear them because the adhesive will make your own fall out over time.

I generally don't wear make up unless I'm needing to be a bit of a diva, lol. :p I used to sell Mary Kay, and a good skin care regimin is most important. Then I suggested dry everything to customers. Powder foundation, blush, eyeliner and lid covers. A good mascara in layers, letting each dry between will max out skanty lashes.

Cheap make up is so full of chemicals and gunk. The pigments and dyes will actually discolor the skin over time.

Same is true of nail color. Those acrylic nails turn me off. How does the nail breathe?

Anyhoo, that's my half penny analysis :D, oh, and never ever use soap on your face.

One day, maybe, when it's safe. :)

You're always safe with me via PM. I *pinky swear* on the highest mountain. ❤️

I would love to be able to see your real face when I chat, instead of imagining.

I already imagine you're so beautiful, but I bet your beauty exceeds my imagination.

Much love Ms. Ginny. I'm so happy to know you and I'm glad you're part of my life. ❤️

Be safe, be well.
-love. ❤️❤️❤️

Also, there were some girls at school who used to call me 'eyeliner boy' on account of my eyelashes I think, so I guess I don't have this problem, bitches :relieved:

Well... Keep on rubbing it in.
You and Ginny are on my pout list. Hrmph!

You know what? @BritNi and I are gonna go into our 'no make-up' clubhouse and the rest of you show offs aren't invited.

Yes! Please. I compare my pictures with make-up to my pictures without, and I still see my beauty some through without it.

I've seen your face several times, Ms. Sass. It's the same for you.

You're fucking gorgeous without the paint. Just natural.

Seriously, *gets down on one knee, takes your hand* Marry me already? ❤️

What's six inches long and drives the ladies wild?
51TFM2M6whL._SY679_.jpg