Easier Cognitive Function Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Easier Cognitive Function Test

Raccoon that does look like an INFJ set to me, I wouldn;'t disregard that as a type possibillity.

Reason being, you are still young. It is extremely rare for someone at your age to have their type nailed down, and I personality take your set with a grain of salt. It isn't because I distrust you, it is because you still have A LOT of growing up to do. When I was your age, I would type as INFP, but this is because this is an "ideal" that I saw for myself, for what ever reason. I wasn't actually answering who I was, I was answering things for how I wanted to be, and how I wanted to be seen by others. It wasn't that I was lying directly, it is just that I just didn't have the capacity to dig deep and face things I didn't want to face. This could easily be the case for you. While you can certainly gain insight to your type at your age, just keep in mind you have a lot of growing up to do, and your personality is going to grow and change. It might seem hard to see right now, but trust me. I can not belive I how much I have changed just going from 15 to 20.

Odd. gots more Fe than Ni, although I don't think emotions should be used in everything. Definately not. I just like to feel connected.

Odd. gots more Fe than Ni, although I don't think emotions should be used in everything. Definately not. I just like to feel connected.

Yup.I had a slight growth in my Fe, that made the difference from changing my previous result from INTP to INFJ

Now mines goes Ni>Ti>Ne>Fe>Fi>Te>Si>Se

Sticked Thread: Common Test

Thought an update of this test would be good. Not much of a change. I am noticing though, that I really don't care for Fi as much as I thought.

screencapturee.png

Ni Ne Fi Fe Ti Te Se Si

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: INFP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: INFP

wow. aren't I organized.

Indigo, your Si went WAY up...have you perhaps noticed a relationship between Se/Si and spaceyness? Trying to figure out my brain...

My Si never went up. It was just a long time coming to acknowlage parts of my personality that I didn't want to. My Si has always been high.

Si grounds me alot. It makes me not spacey in the long term. Short term I am spacy, which I think lack of Se. Example. I will put something down, and forget where I put it, and will have to think about it for a moment, and trace back my steps. I am not aware of the "here and now", but the past and future is not an issue for me really. I will never forget apointments or things to do. However, if I have an apointment that I failed to write down or think about, and I do forget it. I some how by magic remember it right before I need to do it.

My Si never went up. It was just a long time coming to acknowlage parts of my personality that I didn't want to. My Si has always been high.

Si grounds me alot. It makes me not spacey in the long term. Short term I am spacy, which I think lack of Se. Example. I will put something down, and forget where I put it, and will have to think about it for a moment, and trace back my steps. I am not aware of the "here and now", but the past and future is not an issue for me really. I will never forget apointments or things to do. However, if I have an apointment that I failed to write down or think about, and I do forget it. I some how by magic remember it right before I need to do it.

ahaaaa. ok.

And that makes sense for me. Oftentimes I feel as if my brain has just...disappeared...which must be both of the sensing things being really low for me.

Ni > Fe > Fi > Ne > Ti > Te > Si > Se

I thought Ti or Te would be a little higher.

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Most-Used Processes
Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe : Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi : Evaluating; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

Your Developmental Report
Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Te,Si,Se
You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ti
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ne,Fi
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni,Fe
You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
I might have to disagree with the OP that this test is "less tiring". I always have an awful time with this particular test and try to take this as infrequently as possible. Mostly I just can't wrap my head around these options and I get so caught in trying to decipher what exactly is going on and how these apply to me.

It once gave me ESTP as a result. :D

resultgs.png

Maybe this is why I suck at talking so much LOL

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
Possible result: ESFP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.
Possible result: ENFP

Your Developmental Curve
This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -1.6

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] -------------------------Ni[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] ------------------Fi[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] ---------------Te[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] ------------Se[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] -----------Ne[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] -----------Ti[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] -------Fe[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] -------Si[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Possible Type Code
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Possible result: INTJ

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
hahah oh hey. i really like this test.

here's my result from a couple of days ago.

somtimes Ti/Fe fluctuate but it's pretty much the same, i think.
mbti.jpg

edit: actually my Ti usually isn't that strong.... O_O

Last edited:
- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni:--------------------
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi:------------------
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti:-----------------
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ne:--------------
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe:--------------
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te:-----
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Se:---
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Si:--
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFJ

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFP

Your Developmental Curve
This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -2.9

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi : Evaluating; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti : Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Te,Si,Se
You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ne,Fe
You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni,Ti,Fi
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
o

I am not sure if i pasted all what i need to, but here it is :)

Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...

- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ne
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Se
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFP

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFJ

Your Developmental Curve

Your self-assessment curve =

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe : Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ti,Te,Se
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ne,Fe
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni,Fi
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
I'm unsure about this, but here it is:

[SIZE=-1]
Ni > Si
[/SIZE] Fi > Fe > Se
Te > Ti > Ne

A few days ago I did the more complex test and got:

Fi ≥ Ni > Fe > Ne > Si > Se > Ti > Te

Possible type: Infj

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Developmental Report

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ne
You are generally not aware of engaing in this process. You find it bothersome and unhelpful from others and question its value. You may mistake its use for something else. You may avoid or try to shut down situations that involve this process.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ti,Te,Se
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Si,Fi,Fe
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Monthly cognitive function evaluation:

Ni
Ne
Ti
Fi
Te
Se
Si
Fe

Your Possible Type Code
Possible result: INTP
Possible result: INTP

Apparently, it's a bad month for Fe. And I'm becoming INTP. Right.

Ni(19 Boxes)
Fe(17 Boxes)
Ti(15 Boxes)
Fi(13 Boxes)
Si(12 Boxes)
Ne(11 Boxes)
Te(8 boxes)
Se(4 boxes)

Se
Te
Si,Ne
Ti,Fi
Ni,Fe
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.

- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ne
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Si
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]-[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: ENFP

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: ENFP[/SIZE][/FONT]

ENFP??? wtf??? how dit I get that result???

- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fi[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ne[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fe[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Te[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Si[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]-[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Possible Type Code[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica]According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: ENFP[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type. [/SIZE][/FONT]

ENFP??? wtf??? how dit I get that result???

I think it picked up that result because even though you have a leading introverted functions a lot of extoverted functions follow quite after it resulting it in picking a ENFP result, it all depends on how close your Ne was to your Fi, also now that I look at it, all your extroverted functions aside from Fi seem to be stornger than your introverted ones.