Ne
Ti
Fi
Te
Se
Si
Fe

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
Possible result: INTP
We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Apparently, it's a bad month for Fe. And I'm becoming INTP. Right.

I would not worry about it too much gloomy, INFJ's are naturally moody and I too have gotten such INTP result its mainly due to when we go on extreme introverted mood and our Fe drops by a mile not to metion the fact that your Ne is strong which contributes to your INTP result.

I would not worry about it too much gloomy, INFJ's are naturally moody and I too have gotten such INTP result its mainly due to when we go on extreme introverted mood and our Fe drops by a mile not to metion the fact that your Ne is strong which contributes to your INTP result.

Yeah, I know :B I tend to get more T results in the winter, and I've been really irritable lately which has really put that at the forefront. I just never kicked my Fe that far to the curb before lol

Ni- 21
Fi- 19
Ti- 17
Ne-15
Fe-14
Si-7
Se-5
Te-4

My Se and Te are always consistently low

Your Developmental Report
Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Te,Se
You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.

Si
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Ne,Fe
You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.

Ni,Ti,Fi
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do

Last edited:
Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Se
You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.
Te,Ne,Fi
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.
Ti,Si
You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.
Ni,Fe
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.

Ni>Fe>Ti=Si>Te=Ne>Fi>Se

Hmm

Last edited:
Ni

- Ne

- Fi

- Ti

- Fe

- Se

- Te

- Si

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
Possible result: INFJ

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.
Possible result: INFP

Hmmm my Ti is usually a bit higher, but I've been a bit emo lately so who knows. The test isn't even sure about my type. Boo.. Gracias por Nada, pendejo

Last edited:
ENTP ... just like always ... I've taken a billion of these tests, and I get the same score over and over again.

34ybmog.jpg

Te,Si,Se,Fi

Ni,Fe
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Ti,Ne
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.

These results are fucking absurd

b.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Possible Type Code
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFP

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFP[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ni- 22
Fi- 18
Fe-16
Ti- 16
Ne-14
Se-10
Si- 09
Te-07

Te

Si,Se
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.

Ti,Ne,Fe

Ni,Fi

Last edited:
Been a while since I took this particular test:

screencapturel.png

Hmm. First time I got results like this on this test. Really just confirmed my theory on me being some sort of IJ varient. It predicted ISTJ first, and secondary INFJ. It also brings into question my Ni and Si scores. I think I am going to make a thread on this.

Well I've never tried one of these tests before - and I'm quite new to MBTI - I am surprised this is telling me I could be an extrovert as I am one of the most introverted people I know if not THE most. But only since school/teenager - before I was that I was sociable, maybe I have an extrovert wanting to pop out. I do have this constant urge to help people, though I have such social anxiety I can't talk even talk to strangers anymore.

Plus I have no idea what all the letter mean, I think it's time to read up, I'm starting to find all this very fascinating!

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Edit I just read http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

And it describes me word for word, nearly every single word is me - yet I spend so much time alone - I need to be alone alot, sometimes a day or two... how strange... my no1 satisfaction in life is giving advice to new artists and seeing them grow, pity I can never be a teacher :( eye-opening though!

Last edited:
My Ne score is much lower compared to the last time I took this test. I think it's partially because I have a little bit better understanding of the functions now and understand the questions better, and partially because I have been doing all-work-and-no-play for the last few months. I have been feeling tired lately and Ne is my joy function.

I know it seems stupid, but I still can't stop wondering if I really am an INFP.

INFJ

############## Ni
############# Fi
########### Fe
####### Ne
####### Ti
##### Te
### Se
## Si

Last edited:
- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe(18)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni(15)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te(13)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Si(12)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti(11)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ne(9)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi(9)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Se(2)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your Possible Type Code
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFJ

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Possible result: INFJ

Your Developmental Curve
This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -1.1

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes
Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe : Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te : Ordering, segmenting; organizing for efficiency; systematizing; applying logic; structuring; checking for consequences; monitoring for standards or specifications being met; setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters; deciding if something is working or not.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Se
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fi
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ti,Si,Ne
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ni,Te
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fe
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------------------Te

----------------------------------------------------------------Fi

----------------------------------------------------------Ni

----------------------------------Ti

----------------------------------Ne

-------Fe

-------Se

----Si

Predicted INTJ via both methods.

Ni-21
Fe-20
Fi-20
Ti-19
Ne-13
Se-11
Si-9
Te-7

Te

Si,Se

Ne

Ni,Ti,Fi,Fe

For the first time Fe is equal to Fi, Te is consistently low.

Last edited:
- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ni
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ti
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fi
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Ne
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fe
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Te
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Se
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Si[/SIZE][/FONT]

Possible result: INFJ

Si,Se

Te,Fe

Ne,Fi

Ti

Ni

I was surprised to see Se so low.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I can't take this test..

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/develop.pl was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Phusion_Passenger/2.2.11 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cognitiveprocesses.com Port 80

I can't take this test..

Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Phusion_Passenger/2.2.11 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cognitiveprocesses.com Port 80

Try this link:

http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/assessment/develop_old.html

I can't take this test..

Not Found

ditto. can't view results... :(