Dreams About the Forum! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Dreams About the Forum!

I want to have swashbuckling dreams about Enty, NAI, QP, and me fighting against the evil pirate Slant.

That's the Dread Pirate Slant!

_iceUrlFlag=1

Reactions: grt$5vb and bamf
that counts

I've had dreams about members but it wasn't related to the forum in any way, just specific member.

share it! be vague if you like and skip the names of the memebers.

Only dreams about discussions from here, sometimes; the issues from the discussions. I also dream about math problems, melody patterns and other abstract systems, occasionally.

Last night I had a dream that I was working at walmart and we were building a bunch of stuff, the staff, and some volunteers. I was going around to give them wooden planks to build more stuff. I did such a good job that the clerk told me he was hiring me to an exective position, and I was like 'yay!' and continued working.

Towards the end of the dream I had just done my last round of checking up on people and arbygil approaches me. She works there, too.

"I heard that you were promoted to Executive of Sales Security, so surely you will be able to answer my question. What does the Executive of Sales Security do?"

I looked at her blankly. I really hadn't asked. I was just happy that I was a powerful executive. I stood speechless.

"Uh, I don't know." I told her.

Then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that I was working at walmart and we were building a bunch of stuff, the staff, and some volunteers. I was going around to give them wooden planks to build more stuff. I did such a good job that the clerk told me he was hiring me to an exective position, and I was like 'yay!' and continued working.

Towards the end of the dream I had just done my last round of checking up on people and arbygil approaches me. She works there, too.

"I heard that you were promoted to Executive of Sales Security, so surely you will be able to answer my question. What does the Executive of Sales Security do?"

I looked at her blankly. I really hadn't asked. I was just happy that I was a powerful executive. I stood speechless.

Then I woke up.

That's very obvious in Freudian terms. Repressed emotion. Very sexual---you want to sleep with your mother and kill your father! Either that or you want a job! ;)

That's very obvious in Freudian terms. Repressed emotion. Very sexual---you want to sleep with your mother and kill your father! Either that or you want a job! ;)

Pshhhhh arbygil will like my dream.

You basically don't want me to have a dream about you. It usually means you're in trouble. For example, I had a dream where a former co-worker's husband was in a car accident. It wasn't her husband who had the car accident the night I had the dream, but her boyfriend at the time (yes, you read that right).The boyfriend crashed and was thrown from his vehicle. He was on the side of the road for hours, and my dream went something like that. My old co-worker and her husband have since divorced and she is still with her boyfriend, it's pretty serious. Scary. That's just one example. I used to have more dreams when I was a kid, but I was taught to ignore them for the most part.

I had a dream about a forum member maybe a month ago and it was kinds prophetic. I won't talk about it here though.

Reactions: Questingpoet
LoL

Then I woke up.

this cracks me up

Reactions: slant
Climbing down I passed through the other levels, each one was for a different language group, I wondered at how many ethnic groups were in LA, on one level and Indian Virgin Goddess group was having a ceremony. There where lots of people there singing and dancing, many women in billowy clothes and long dark hair. A woman with long thick black hair dressed in silken pants and blouse danced on a diaz, she looked into my eyes from across the room.

This has stuck with me for a while.

I am in a ground level apartment in a city, in a front sitting room that is livable but not particularly nice. It belongs to a couple of women @Norwich who are busy making some food and interacting with neighbors down the block. I am alone with one of them, she is curious about me.

I tell her that while I don't have a medical condition I have a latent fear that whenever I feel weary that I am having a heart attack. She finds this amusing. Suddenly I feel self conscious of presenting my self as less than vigorous to a beautiful woman and add that I can swim for forty minuets at a time.

She is holding a wooden spoon. I step up close to her and embrace her. I feel awkward and begin to pull away but stop. I tell myself to have the experience rather than rush it. She is soft and warm and holds me without gripping me.

Last edited:
Curiously, at the moment I seem to be of two minds. One is encouraging me to put down the wooden spoon and provide comfort and reassurance. The other wants to WHO THE HELL THIS OTHER WOMAN IS ;)

Reactions: Stu
The only time the forums have popped up in my dreams, have been in my nightmares. :m169:

I don't think I dream at all. Once in a while I'll have a dream and will remember it for a short time. I think I maybe dream a couple of times a year, that's all! :m075:

From what I've read, everyone dreams every night.
It's just a matter of whether or not you remember them.
Dreams are used to filter the events in your life. Without dreams we would probably fall very mentally ill and end up going insane.

I once dreamed that DimensionX came to New Zealand and then we sorta had a date and a kiss. Strange. :p

Reactions: jyrffw54
I know we have a thread for dreams, but I don't want to forget this
while I search for the thread.

I had a dream about you [Elowen] last night, you were talking to me about how
as a mod here, it took away the feeling of it being "yours". That it
wasn't personal anymore and that it took away the comfort. It also
had some sort of effect on the relationship between you and M.

pop

I had a dream that I was reading the posts about the disneyland game and talking with my co-worker...it probably didn't help I was delirious from lack of sleep...I was also hearing a song in my head...hum...maybe I shared too much...

Reactions: Haven
I had a dream about [MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] last night.

The whole dream revolved around the plot that I woke up in my bed and my dad knocked on my door and he was like...you're here early....because apparently I was getting back from this week long trip up in this big cabin place in the icy mountains, and the conflict was that I remembered being told I had to gather all my stuff and drive down before a certain time or the snow on the mountains would melt on the roads and make it difficult to drive, and if I didn't leave that night they were turning off the power in the building that had been staying there and I would probably freeze to death.

Then, I was babbling about the people there, and I was like, "Oh yeah...Keith was there. And what's funny about that is I knew him from the INFJ forums." xD so you were in the little flashbacks of me trying to figure out how the hell I got back home with all of my stuff and my car when I don't remember driving back.

I had a dream about @Questingpoet last night.

The whole dream revolved around the plot that I woke up in my bed and my dad knocked on my door and he was like...you're here early....because apparently I was getting back from this week long trip up in this big cabin place in the icy mountains, and the conflict was that I remembered being told I had to gather all my stuff and drive down before a certain time or the snow on the mountains would melt on the roads and make it difficult to drive, and if I didn't leave that night they were turning off the power in the building that had been staying there and I would probably freeze to death.

Then, I was babbling about the people there, and I was like, "Oh yeah...Keith was there. And what's funny about that is I knew him from the INFJ forums." xD so you were in the little flashbacks of me trying to figure out how the hell I got back home with all of my stuff and my car when I don't remember driving back.

I get around a lot [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION] ! And I was on "Iceroad Truckers" a few years back too! ;)

Reactions: not sure
I dream a lot.

Don't specifically dream about this forum, but now, in some(many) of my dreams, instead of just encountering people that come and go in the dream, I am viewing people with respect to what I think their mbti is. This makes the dreams more fun, but it does seem a little bit...unusual.

Every so often I will clearly see the detail of a persons face in a dream, but it is usually unseen or hazy.