Dreams About the Forum! | INFJ Forum

Dreams About the Forum!

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
I know there already is a "Post Your Dreams" thread, but how about one in which members post dreams they have where the INFJs Forums or its members play a role?

Shai wanted the Bourbon.

I was brewing, there were two visitors i didn't really know. They were from an online community I was a part of. They loved the beer and wanted to talk to me. The Light Lager was in the kettle and it was nearly done boiling. I went over to the fermentor only to see that the vessel was not only unclean but also still had beer in it up to the man-way door. It was the pale which someone else had racked but had left quite a bit behind. This was disturbing but the pale serving at the bar was very good, one of the visitors loved it. The beer in the fermentor was still fermenting and its kruetzen foam was oozing out the door. I looked at the clock and it was an hour before I had to go to get the children from school. I would have to dump the contents of the fermentor and get it cleaned and sanitized in very little time. I said "I can do this" but it meant letting the Light Lager boil for an over long time. I thought about the merits and demerits of this.
I needed help so I asked the visitors if they wanted to work, shoveling the mash out of the mash tun. They had been talking about me and how they wanted me to be in a secret group. When I asked them about doing some work as I was behind they refused. I notice that their arms were thin and they were not sturdy people. They wanted to go into the basement and drink. I told them the basement was closed during business hours. I would get them a beer from the bar and one of the guys wanted a pale but the other wanted some complicated drink starting with a tenth of bourbon. I said they would have to deal with the bartender and left them in the bar area and went back to work.

Last edited:
I think there was one of these once...Cant remember for sure...I wont say which members but yes there have been dreams...mostly influenced by the pain pills I was taking after my surgery...and thats all I will say about that...

I had a dream about dneecey a long time ago.

Reactions: Stu
I'm jealous of everyone's ability to dream about the forum. That'd be rather cool.

I'm jealous of everyone's ability to dream about the forum. That'd be rather cool.

careful what you wish for...seriously...again...thats all i will say on that...

careful what you wish for...seriously...again...thats all i will say on that...
I want to have swashbuckling dreams about Enty, NAI, QP, and me fighting against the evil pirate Slant.

I want to have swashbuckling dreams about Enty, NAI, QP, and me fighting against the evil pirate Slant.

HAHAHHAHAH!!

I didnt tell you one of my doped up dreams did I?

She wouldn't stand a chance! It would be a massacre!

I wish I actually dreamed... :p

I will have to conjure up a day dream about the forum and get back to you :D

Reactions: Stu
I wish I actually dreamed... :p

I will have to conjure up a day dream about the forum and get back to you :D

Make it a good one!

HAHAHHAHAH!!

I didnt tell you one of my doped up dreams did I?
Mayhaps :D

And Ria, I'm with you. I wish I could actually remember my dreams :/ Or do you think you don't dream at all?

I don't think I dream at all. Once in a while I'll have a dream and will remember it for a short time. I think I maybe dream a couple of times a year, that's all! :m075:

I dream about this forum almost every night..

that is because you are actually on the forums while you are sleeping, you never log off :D
:ranger::flock:

I hope I'm not doing something inapropriate inthere:shocked: :bolt:

The one dream I remember about the forums was me an TDHD were fighting off an zombie invasion in a huge mall (other members were there, but I do not remember who). It was pretty sweet. :D

I dreamed I wasn't compelled to check this site 100 times per hour.

I've had dreams about members but it wasn't related to the forum in any way, just specific member.