Do you think you are a "catch"? ;D | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do you think you are a "catch"? ;D

Do you think you are a "catch"? ;D

@oddgirlout

You have to embrace your outlandish peculiarities or you'll just end up disliking who you are. It's not what we have in common that defines us, rather we are our divergence.

Truer words were never spoken.

I just see me as....me, I mean if I think about it I can say, ok well, I can do this and that and I'm okay at this but I don't really feel that anything I can do would make me a catch, I could get an idea though if I thought about it but I still wouldn't feel it *shrugs* I'm just....me lol.

Reactions: Gaze
I think i'd get a swell head if i was thought of as a catch.

Yeah, me too. And I wouldn't want to be with someone who thinks of herself as a catch. I find an inflated ego a huge turnoff.

Yeah, me too. And I wouldn't want to be with someone who thinks of herself as a catch. I find an inflated ego a huge turnoff.

I know people who think of themselves as a catch, but they don't have swelled heads over it.

It is possible to be confidant and see yourself in a positive light without having your ego running the show. It's not common, but it does happen.

I know people who think of themselves as a catch, but they don't have swelled heads over it.

It is possible to be confidant and see yourself in a positive light without having your ego running the show. It's not common, but it does happen.

Liking and loving oneself is another thing. That's one basic quality for living a happy life and is a big turnon for me. Maybe it is just about definition of words, but I perceive 'being a catch' as something that suggests that one wants to be part of some game.

As a disclaimer, of course, I don't live in englishland.

The trick is to not believe your awesomeness in any way effects anyone elses awesomeness. We can all be awesome together!

Oh dear, did I just reveal my arrogant evil side?

Mwahahahaha

(If i was a catch I would have been caught..... *Sigh*)

motivationaldemotivator.jpg

kirkawesomer.jpg

Last edited:
i'd chase you PJ, if you didn't live at such an inconvenient distance, and weren't more interested in girls.

Being a man and living on the other side of the world are two rather larger nails in that coffin I'm afraid.

I'm flattered though

Good lord no!

I'm insecure all the time...

some of my previous partners have called me high-maintanence, and I know they're right, even if I wish it wasn't so.

I'm being more assertive.

I am a catch.
I am a catch.
I am a catch.
I am a catch.
I am a catch.
I am a catch.

I am good enough.
I am good enough.
I am good enough.
I am good enough.

good night.

I put a lot into my relationships, and I am very low maintenance, I don't require anything but that the person I am with is honest with me and is true to me. I can work around everything else, I like to spoil my lover, take care of her, compliment her, make her feel good, and make her look good in front of her friends by not being ashamed to be romantic, sensitive and giving in front of them. I am ambitious and protective and want what is best for the people I love, if its not me, then I will tell them that honestly and let them make their own choices. For that and other reasons I believe I am a catch, I have never had a problem with connecting with a woman in a relationship, I have been told numerous times that I am "Mr. Right", every girl I have ever been involved with wanted me to meet their parents, and on the occasions I choose to do that, their parents loved me. So yes, I believe I am a catch, although I hate saying anything positive about myself like that because it makes me feel like I am bragging, but truthfully I am not.