Do you think you are a "catch"? ;D | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you think you are a "catch"? ;D

I used to think so, but now I'm not so sure.

You're all fine catches. Don't let anyone convince ya otherwise, unless you're some sort of OCD rapee murderee person and I am unaware of that part.

I do. I don't know you personally so I can only assume about personality bits, but physically you are definitely a catch. No two ways about it!

Thanks, Indigo! :D

on some levels, yes. i use my brain, and i have a nice rack.

perhaps that's crude.

i have very low "self-esteem" and constantly worry about being abandoned, which can make me sort of a drag sometimes in relationships if i don't watch myself carefully.

I am not a catch but i'm starting to feel ok with this. i realized that thinking i was any sort of a catch wasn't doing much for me relationship wise. So, i'd rather just accept whatever is.

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION]
I am not a catch but i'm starting to feel ok with this. i realized that thinking i was any sort of a catch wasn't doing much for me relationship wise. So, i'd rather just accept whatever is.

Excuse me? I believe that intelligence, perseverance, keen observation, humor, and kindness are all requirements of being a catch.
Exactly which of these don't you have, dearest Res?

@Anita

Excuse me? I believe that intelligence, perseverance, keen observation, humor, and kindness are all requirements of being a catch.
Exactly which of these don't you have, dearest Res?

:D ty

In my imagination you are a catch.

You are so incredibly sweet - and I do appreciate my brain. But right now, I think he'd have to believe that beauty comes from within.

Love me for my brain, dude! :D

You are so incredibly sweet - and I do appreciate my brain. But right now, I think he'd have to believe that beauty comes from within.

Love me for my brain, dude! :D

Sometimes I forget that I'm not inside my head.
That I am more than a brain.

I think all love should be for brains.

(this is not an opportunity to make
zombie jokes. I'm serious.)

Cool thing about catches is that it depends on the person. Someone can be a great catch from my pov, but someone else, even a majority, may think they're not. It's really relative.