Do INFJs like cats? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs like cats?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I like dogs more. They have more personality.:m036:
I consider my dog an ENFJ :b..
Haven't had any cats. They seem really boring.
I'd like to know why anyone would perfer cats.

I guess if you like having an animal who respect your personal space?
you don't know cats. They definately have personalities, and they're rather interesting. Cts do sleep a lot, but that makes them good for the slower going people. Also, cats do not respect your personal space, they simply ask you respect theirs.

I like dogs more. They have more personality.:m036:
I consider my dog an ENFJ :b..
Haven't had any cats. They seem really boring.
I'd like to know why anyone would perfer cats.

I guess if you like having an animal who respect your personal space?

Cats are introverts like me; they like their personal space as well. My dog on the other hand has to follow me around and be up my arse all day social creature that he is.

Cats are fun to watch when they're being playful, hunt mice and other creepies that get into the house, will cuddle with you on occasion when you want to, and they don't require too much maintenance. What's not to love?

Cats love me. I don't know what it is, but as soon as I walk into a household with a cat, even a cat that is allegedly not a people cat, at some point in the night it will end up twining around my calves or on my lap. I'm pretty indifferent to them, and I heard from somewhere that indifference is what makes cats find you friendly (avoiding eye-contact?)

That, and negative energy... which apparently I have a load of. Hmm.

I prefer dogs. I have two Dobermann and a German Pinscher at home. <3

Last edited:
Cats are awsome

Attachments

• funny-pictures-your-cat-likes-laying-around-all-day.jpg
    funny-pictures-your-cat-likes-laying-around-all-day.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 107
I love kittehs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much of a dog person. They've usually got too much energy for me, too intrusive, and it makes me anxious and self conscious. My cat never sticks his face in anyone's ass and he doesn't have an obnoxious bark. But everyone that prefers dogs LOVES my cat, so what do I know? He's awesome and lovey.

Environmentally, I've been raised to hate cats.

I would probably like them alright otherwise.

I'm allergic to cats, but I like them. I do prefer dogs I think though.

I especially like this cat:

invisiblebikebc7.jpg

I'm allergic to cats, but I like them. I do prefer dogs I think though.

I especially like this cat:

invisiblebikebc7.jpg

LMFAO!!!!

Cats are my ll-time favourite animal :) I own two ginger tom cats <3 (called Ginger and Marmalade... how original).

I have 3 cats, but I prefer dogs. They seem more companion-able.

I love dogs, perhaps for the unconditional love?? If I'm gonna pay for your food, lodging and healthcare, you better fn love me! I have a three year old brittany. She was insane, but has chilled considerably.

we should have a poll for this one...

cats
dogs
both
neither

Last edited:
Cats because when they meow in the middle of the night, they don't wake up anyone usually. When dogs do, it's annoying. But dogs are useful, they help the blind and police and for that I don't dislike them.

Plus a guard dog chased me. I was running for my life.