Do INFJs like cats? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs like cats?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
it's always better to go to the cat pound than the dog pound.

If I attempted that with my cat, I doubt I'd be able to lift him.
l7b6b55af0ec79a9d554f0b.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer dogs but cats are cool too.

my cat's fifteen pounds and I can lift him.

No, I'm just saying, when you're going to the pound to adopt the dogs bark the fuck outta ya and the cats just stretch and go back to sleep.

Low matienence.

I like that.

I miss my kittehs! they're one of the few reasons I want to go home. I love cats.

Fat or not, he is the best hunter of any cat I've ever seen.
For a period of time, he was catching some small furry or feathered animal every day.

Fat or not, he is the best hunter of any cat I've ever seen.
For a period of time, he was catching some small furry or feathered animal every day.

I need me a cat like that. But of course, s/he'd have to be an outside cat except for every once in a while. I think my dog would go crazy.

Wish my dog was a mouser. :m080:

Mmm, I dunno 'bout that cat mosh pit! They looked like they were starving. 130 cats and that small bag of food?! Shoot, man. Next they'll be looking at that old lady like a newly opened Fancy Feast can.

Do INFJs like cats

I never liked cats. When I was a kid, I used to kick them off my grandmother's front porch. I like dogs, but I don't own any pets.

I've always liked the idea of having cats, although I've never had any for pets. I like their quirkish, introverted, but loveable nature (or so they seem).

Last edited:
DJ did that, our ENTP admin techie.

I find INFPs are the firm cat lovers.

I confirm.

I am very allergic to them, but I don't mind hives if my baby Oliver wants to cuddle for hours. ^^ He's such a peculiar cat. Everyone who's met him has mentioned it. Maybe it's the fact that he eats at the table with me and must be rocked to sleep... (and he's 22 lbs >.<)

2999426473_90cebb6687.jpg
3058197305_777b793139.jpg

I <3 cats their so adorable. I really want to get a Persian Himalayan cat but everyone keeps telling me they look retarded. I cant help but love their flat,bug eyed faces.

leggy2.jpg

I like dogs more. They have more personality.:m036:
I consider my dog an ENFJ :b..
Haven't had any cats. They seem really boring.
I'd like to know why anyone would perfer cats.

I guess if you like having an animal who respect your personal space?

I like dogs more. They have more personality.:m036:
I consider my dog an ENFJ :b..
Haven't had any cats. They seem really boring.
I'd like to know why anyone would perfer cats.

I guess if you like having an animal who respect your personal space?

My cat doesn't know what personal space is.

Though, like I said, he's peculiar.