Do INFJs like cats? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs like cats?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I don't like cats. I don't like dogs. I love hawks ;)

Reason:

Cats: Too serious, unloyal and lazy
Dogs: Too clingy, too melodramatic, loud, and too needy.

Last edited:
I love both, they both have different features that make them shine. However I have never owned a cat.

No, I'm just saying, when you're going to the pound to adopt the dogs bark the fuck outta ya and the cats just stretch and go back to sleep.

Funny you mention this, Kyuubi was the only one not barking when I picked him out of the 6 other cocker spaniels.

Kyuubi_by_gaara.jpg

This is Kyuubi, I raised him from when he was a little pup. I can almost see my heart in him.

Last edited:
I love both, they both have different features that make them shine. However I have never owned a cat.

Funny you mention this, Kyuubi was the only one not barking when I picked him out of the 6 other cocker spaniels.

Kyuubi_by_gaara.jpg

This is Kyuubi, I raised him from when he was a little pup. I can almost see my heart in him.

OMG. My heart just melted. Kyuubi is a Kyootie!

Kyuubi_by_gaara.jpg

:m035:
look at those eyes!
aawwww....

I totally agree - that pup is pure lurve!:mlove2:

I'll chime in on this debate. I like both cats and dogs. But my preference is cats. I have had both, and only someone who has not (really) had a cat would say they have no personality, or are not loyal. They are different from dogs, like INFJ's are different from most other people. They are hard to get to know, and do not let you in easily. But once you are in, you are IN. I had a friend (cat) named Vince for 19 years of my life. We knew each other like the backs of our hands! He was smart, knew my moods, and would respond to commands.

Anyone who says cats are not loyal or good companions, have not really had a cat. It's like being in love, you don't really KNOW until you've been there! Cats--they're GGGRREATTT!!!

They both like me and if I found the right cat I would have one. I would buy a dog over a cat because I can use the dog for hunting and protection when I am in the woods.

I totally agree - that pup is pure lurve!:mlove2:

That pup is 4 years old in that picture, Kyuubi is indeed quite the cuteness.

I am not really into cats, I had one when I was a boy, just a stray I would feed and take care of but when I hit my teens I became very allergic to cats. Ever since then I have steered clear, I dont hate them, but I think I would prefer dogs better any way even if I wasnt allergic.

I've preferred cats most of my life, but recently I have been able to appreciate dogs. Sort of. They just strike me as being so needy.

Dog said:
Can we play now? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we play now? Can we? Can we? Can we? I have to pee, can you take me outside? Can we go outside? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? What are you doing over there? Can I help? Let me help. What are you doing? What are you doing now? Now what are you doing? What about now? Can I help? Can we play now? Can we?

[YOUTUBE]91eJgQRa5sA[/YOUTUBE]

For those of you who haven't seen this movie.. it's is so good and heartwarming.

"Squirrel!"

LMFAO!!!! :pound:

Originally Posted by Dog
Can we play now? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we play now? Can we? Can we? Can we? I have to pee, can you take me outside? Can we go outside? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? What are you doing over there? Can I help? Let me help. What are you doing? What are you doing now? Now what are you doing? What about now? Can I help? Can we play now? Can we?

This...is...why...I...can't...stand...dogs!