Describe Your Musical Essence | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Describe Your Musical Essence

Thanks @latch and @Icedream for helping us locate the true source of human genius: the French.

so_smug.jpg
I 'know' a couple guys in Franceland and they are brilliant. I think that's mislabeled and is prolly why I even found the song.

Reactions: Free and Ren
I am just another random socially awkward idiot metalhead. Each one of these makes every hair on my body stand on end.

These are just the first few I thought of. There are dozens and dozens of others (Ne aux :tonguewink:).

EDIT: @latch that ain't bad, just not exactly my style. I don't like most of Audioslave nor do I like most of Cornell's solo work. These opinions have pissed so many people off, believe me.

Yep, just listened to Burden In My Hand again, left this world.

@infinite dreams put Electric Eye first, you know what that means? He thought of it first! You know what that means?
I love him.

Last edited:
I deeply associate eras of my life by the music I heard at the time.

Some songs I love I have to listen to a buttload to disassociate them from painful times.

One I had to stop listening to.

Last edited:
I deeply associate eras of my life by the music I heard at the time.

Some songs I love I have to listen to a buttload to disassociate them from painful times.

and I have many

Reactions: Free
I am just another random socially awkward idiot metalhead. Each one of these makes every hair on my body stand on end.

These are just the first few I thought of. There are dozens and dozens of others (Ne aux :tonguewink:).

The Alcest song is so good (and French). I love it when bands blend metal and shoegaze. Also, have you heard of the band Isis? Ok it's an unfortunate name but they've been around for two decades and their album Oceanic is one of my favorite metal albums. Here's the first track off it:

The Alcest song is so good (and French). I love it when bands blend metal and shoegaze. Also, have you heard of the band Isis? Ok it's an unfortunate name but they've been around for two decades and their album Oceanic is one of my favorite metal albums. Here's the first track off it:

I love Isis!

Alcest has been one of my favorite bands (well, projects, it's really just Neige and guests) for many years. I don't really speak French so I have to look up the lyrics online lol. The music resonates with me regardless.