Describe Your Musical Essence | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Describe Your Musical Essence

we don't want em. not even a good bad pun...

I was trying to preempt your desires and get them to you before you know you want them. I aim to please even if it's future-you.

Reactions: Free
Guys, for once, can we take this elsewhere? I'm all for puns, but I feel bad about ruining a thread that's so very close to Wyote's heart. :)

I don't know if it fits the spirit of the thread, but I've always felt like Clutch was a band that formed specifically for me- with some 11ish albums and over 130 songs, I only dislike one of them. Their sound is lovely and the dude who pens the lyrics is obviously well read.

People who know me have heard on many many occasions, "You know, Clutch as a song about that.."

I don't know if it fits the spirit of the thread, but I've always felt like Clutch was a band that formed specifically for me- with some 11ish albums and over 130 songs, I only dislike one of them. Their sound is lovely and the dude who pens the lyrics is obviously well read.

People who know me have heard on many many occasions, "You know, Clutch as a song about that.."
That is so damned weird, when I joined this site I was thinking about starting a thread with the title "The most INFJ song ever written?"
Then this:

EDIT: even weirder is I was going to follow it with "Robots Don't Cry" and write "also is this the most INTP song ever written?"
@Wyote has inadvertently created the greatest thread ever :)

Last edited:
I feel a similar situation for me would be the band "Mother Mother"

That is so damned weird, when I joined this site I was thinking about starting a thread with the title "The most INFJ song ever written?"
Then this:
LOL

astrology stuff is so INFJ

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
Here's a music story- My sister lived with me briefly as an adult and she came in the room and said, "You have been listening to same song for 3 hours! And it's in French! You don't speak French!"

That's a true story. It's common for me to find a song I love and listen to it until I get enough.

This is the song from the humorous anecdote:

Reactions: Free, Wyote and Ren
Thanks @latch and @Icedream for helping us locate the true source of human genius: the French.

so_smug.jpg

@latch Sonic Youth and Brigitte Fontaine = deadly combo!

Reactions: Free