Book on molesting children. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Book on molesting children.

Last thing I heard, the author was arrested.

This requires a manual? Really?

That is a special variety of disturbed right there, I agree with what Arby said also, using the info in it you could probably make a decent parenting book from it (minus any of the molesting stuff and so forth).

This requires a manual? Really?

ITs more so just an indicator on how bad its gotten IMO. When things get codefied then you know somethings getting big.

i don't find it disturbing, it's to be expected. But as much as I'd like to defend freedom of expression in all circumstances, this is an exception for it is absolutely no laughing matter, it does put the well being of more children in danger.

Sounds like a prank or someone trying to make a point. Wonder what hes protesting, child worship? Sex offender registration? Civility?

Last thing I heard, the author was arrested.

For what, I wonder.

---

As it regards the book, I absolutely value it having been written because it allows us to study, and perhaps better understand, the ways, means, and ends of those who would seek to molest children.

I also absolutely value First Amendment protection as it concerns its publication and distribution.

That said, speaking as an adult who was molested multiple times as a child, I don't think I would find it pleasant reading, and the idea of sexual relations by an adult with a child by means of deceit, coercion, or otherwise, is upsetting in a way little else is.

Namaste,
Ian

Totally forgot about this.

Well, I finally got to read it, and it did have some nice tips I hadn't heard about before.
I'm starting my studies to become a priest next week!

Totally forgot about this.

Well, I finally got to read it, and it did have some nice tips I hadn't heard about before.
I'm starting my studies to become a priest next week!

Not a laughing matter.

The idea behind this book is absolutely disgusting. I am hoping the intention was to spread awareness of the horror, and not promoted.

How lame.
People say it's okay because there's freedom of speech and shops can sell whatever they want and blah blah blah, but let's put them in doc brown's time machine and get a pedophile to take care of them and we'll see if they'd still be saying the same thing. :)

Not a laughing matter.

The idea behind this book is absolutely disgusting. I am hoping the intention was to spread awareness of the horror, and not promoted.

The Catholic church is always a laughing matter.

I'd like someone to read it and write an article on how to protect your children from the tips it gives.

The Catholic church is always a laughing matter.
images

I'd like someone to read it and write an article on how to protect your children from the tips it gives.

It seems kind of obvious what things to do.

'Don't let strangers approach your kids.'

They can't rape if they can't approach them.

It seems kind of obvious what things to do.

'Don't let strangers approach your kids.'

They can't rape if they can't approach them.

That would mean never let them out of your sight, never let them out of the house, and even then someone in your own house can be the molester right in front of your nose. It's never that simple. Strangers will approach your kids no matter what. There is no way to make your child absolutely safe ever. It's the fact.

But as a parent you can do your best to teach them the best you know how to survive, and to hope that they'll never have to face paedophile.

That would mean never let them out of your sight, never let them out of the house, and even then someone in your own house can be the molester right in front of your nose. It's never that simple. Strangers will approach your kids no matter what. There is no way to make your child absolutely safe ever. It's the fact.

But as a parent you can do your best to teach them the best you know how to survive, and to hope that they'll never have to face paedophile.

As a kid, I was only allowed to play in our back garden.

And I don't remember my mom or dad ever touching my intimate parts or making me touch theirs.

Do you all think it's wrong because it's an adult with a child or because of the (alleged) lack of consent?

Um. Seriously?
Both..What's the difference?
A child cannot give the full consent an adult could..
A child is not capable of making an informed decision when it comes to sex.